Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

IMO a lot more info will come to light in the next week. IMO there will be charges filed against members of JKs family. I believe JK pulled the fake weapon hoping to be killed. IMO that was the ultimate “end” they both planned for and romanticized. A. is still in the hospital, but when she is released she needs to not be allowed to fall thru the cracks of the legal system once again.

This case will stay with me for quite a while. There is so much more to say and so much that other teens can learn from A.’s situation.

Right now I’m going to have a good cry for this young girl and pray for her future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:great: May AC get the emotional, physical and mental support she needs!

I have been following this case and read the entire thread (I think). What specifically was wrong with her home life? What are the reasons why it is speculated that she doesn’t want to go home?

I have been following this case and read the entire thread (I think). What specifically was wrong with her home life? What are the reasons why it is speculated that she doesn’t want to go home?

Lots of instability at home, problems at school, potential issues at church. Mom was arrested for lying to the police and spent a couple days in jail as well.

Sorry to say, that it is not over for AC. Job well done to LE. They brought JK in alive knowing he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. This will help AC in the long run by keeping the trauma of being captured to a minimum. JK will realize that AC will slowly come to understand that he really is a monster. But this will take time.

Oh lordy! I really hope that AC is NOT allowed to go back to HC's home anytime soon.

Agree HC should not regain custody since she brought AC to him in the first place. IMO
nd JK family was helping them on the run or prior IMO/ Hope LE gets them all.

Very relieved to see they have been found and she is safe now. I hope she gets the support and counseling she is going to need.

I did an old address of mine, and my guy ex is outside smoking a cigarette while the dog is going to the bathroom...lol

HILARIOUS! Man... I wish I'd found a gem like that one.

ETA: If you Google "funny Google map images" you'll find some great ones. AND SOME VERY CREEPY ONES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very relieved she has been found before the baby is due. I wish her all the best.

Relief comes knowing she is located and receiving medical care. Prayers for this child .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Sorry to say, that it is not over for AC. Job well done to LE. They brought JK in alive knowing he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. This will help AC in the long run by keeping the trauma of being captured to a minimum. JK will realize that AC will slowly come to understand that he really is a monster. But this will take time.

Who is JK?

Glad to see she's been found safe. I hope she gets the help she needs. Great work by US Marshals.

I'm so glad she was found alive--I hope she gets the help she needs.

Will she be released to her HOME or CPS? I think she needs CPS and lots of counseling!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back