Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

I keep questioning why he would go all the way to Virginia and then come back to where it started.

I keep questioning why he would go all the way to Virginia and then come back to where it started.

There are alot of strange things about this case including the circumstances around the disappearance and their first disappearance. I 'm not following the marriage thing unless they didn't check the requirements first then saw it was not possible so LJ returned to the area where he had some support (LE did say they had tips some people were helping them).

For a license -

https://www.usmarriagelaws.com/marr...ircuit-court-clerks/office-requirements.shtml

Snipped

"Minimum Age: 16.

If a party is 16 or 17 years of age a father, mother or legal guardian must appear with valid photo identification."

And just appearing in a court to get the license would be risky with fake documents.

IMO there could have been somebody they knew in VA that would help them but things got too hot and that got kiboshed, Either way they returned to where LJ would get some help. It may come out eventually why the round trip.

We will have to wait for the indictment to know what the heck happened. IMO, I believe the HC was setting LJ up for a fall by letting AC go with him.

Apologies if this was posted already, but these were new details to me of the previous disappearance:

This isn’t the first time the pair went missing together.

Clay was reported missing in September of this year. On Nov. 20, Barberton police picked up Clay’s cellphone signal and located her in a hotel with Jakab in Orange, near Beachwood. .

Officers from six departments responded to the scene.

Jakab had several active felonies and misdemeanors at the time.

Marty Eberhart, the public information officer for Barberton police, said the department had to complete an investigation before issuing a warrant to Jakab for interference with custody.

Just days after it was issued, Clay and Jakab were off again.

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/bre...-year-old-cousin-found-in-area-thursday-night

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Apologies if this was posted already, but these were new details to me of the previous disappearance:

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/bre...-year-old-cousin-found-in-area-thursday-night

Thanks for the link

One thing kinda new
"Clay was reported missing in September of this year. On Nov. 20, Barberton police picked up Clay’s cellphone signal and located her in a hotel with Jakab "

IIRC earlier reports described this that the mom got a call from AC and LE traced the call to the hotel. They would have a warrant to trace that ping right? Seems LE was taking her disappeance seriously the first time unlikr what was described.

Also

Snipped "There’s a number of things we’re taking a look at right now” in relation to the case, Elliot said, including human trafficking."

That would explain the trip to the hotel in VA IMO as well as the hotel location in the first disappearance. And maybe the tips that LE was getting that the pair were getting help.

Wonder what they bought in the department store in Youngstown on the way out?

IMO there some pretty big shoes yet to drop on this.

Looking at his FB, it looks like he's back home

New case:

http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/CR_CaseInformation_Summary.aspx?q=0xWmid69s-swzCp1_t6S9g2

Indicted for escape. Here is that indictment:

http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.u...0&id=M52Zpufz5jc-DAULKNUvLQ2&cid=4WXbCZ1xfx41

Other new case:

http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/CR_CaseInformation_Docket.aspx?q=uHIlUqM0_MkRl6Mtm4zFHg2

Bound over to grand jury. No indictment yet.

http://www.bereamunicipalcourt.org/searchdocket_p.asp?pageId=32

Originating court charges.

Interference with custody
Fleeing and eluding
Assault on police officer
Receiving stolen property
Passing bad checks
Endangering children
Resisting arrest
Illegal plates

I didn't look real close but I didn't see where he has bonded out. We'd have to open up each docket.

When is LJ's indictment?
1/11/18 for escape charge.

He was already indicted on 1/5/18 for:

PCASH/SURETY/PROP. BOND SET , AMOUNT $100,000.00 / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRB02150 FOR 2921.331 RESISTING ARREST M1 AND 2919.22A ENDANGERING CHILDREN M1. / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRA02148 FOR INTERFERENCE W CUSTODY 2919.23 F5. / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRA02152 FOR PASSING BAD CHECKS 2913.11 F5.

Link in previous post.

1/11/18 for escape charge.

He was already indicted on 1/5/18 for:

PCASH/SURETY/PROP. BOND SET , AMOUNT $100,000.00 / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRB02150 FOR 2921.331 RESISTING ARREST M1 AND 2919.22A ENDANGERING CHILDREN M1. / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRA02148 FOR INTERFERENCE W CUSTODY 2919.23 F5. / FELONY CASE 17CRA02149 IN COMPANION WITH 17CRA02152 FOR PASSING BAD CHECKS 2913.11 F5.

Link in previous post.
Sorry, I hadn't had enough coffee this morning. [emoji477]

His arraignment is 1/11 for the escape charge (violating parole) and I think the indictment was on 1/8. Also, he was arraigned on 1/5 for the other charges.

I want to know who the heck is enabling him by posting his bond, because I seriously doubt he had the wherewithal to do it on his own.

Unless he gave his login to some other nutter that is posting as nonsensically as he did.

I want to know who the heck is enabling him by posting his bond, because I seriously doubt he had the wherewithal to do it on his own.

Unless he gave his login to some other nutter that is posting as nonsensically as he did.

Likely the sane ones tgat helped him in the first pkace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Does it bug anyone else that he's out? I'm hoping he doesn't try running off with her again.

I am pretty sure that he has a GPS tracker on him. Quite ironic that he posted a picture of a dog to announce that he is home, because he definitely has a leash on him now.

I am pretty sure that he has a GPS tracker on him. Quite ironic that he posted a picture of a dog to announce that he is home, because he definitely has a leash on him now.
But what about her.... no gps to show she isn't with him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

But what about her.... no gps to show she isn't with him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Checking mom fb, I do not believe that AC was returned to her. So LJ does not know where she is. He posted two posted twice on his fb. He is "pinging" AC for a response, no doubt. And I am sure that LE is monitoring him.

LJ requested to move appearance date for escape charge from yesterday to today.
8ecba2b481b88b28e2a866e09b8762ab.jpg

Are LJ and HC still posting on Facebook? If I were in their shoes, I'd def not be posting on social media. Glad AC is safe, and I hope she and the baby receive the help they need.

ETA-Looking at HC's fb page, posts from an hour ago. She's still her own biggest concern.

Are LJ and HC still posting on Facebook? If I were in their shoes, I'd def not be posting on social media. Glad AC is safe, and I hope she and the baby receive the help they need.

ETA-Looking at HC's fb page, posts from an hour ago. She's still her own biggest concern.

Seems that AC removed HC and JK from her friends list (I believe they both were prior).
He seems to have added one post.
She still has the pic of them together on instagram.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back