OH - Amanda Mangas, 23, murdered, Delta, 14 March 2017 *Arrest*

Oh my goodness, a FB friend posted the update, and I came here to read. Commented on her post, she replied that this is her step-fathers family :(
Her home town. I haven't asked which side of the family, but am praying that this guy does the right thing and brings that baby home safely and fast!

The latest information from the Delta Police:

James Ramey kicked door in this morning; shot Amanda the mother and took the baby. Amanda recently put protection order on James and started dating someone else say police. Amanda lived with her dad and step mom. Amanda's step mom also missing, and believed to be with James. Debra Mangas is 52. Police tried pinging her cell phone with no response.

Amanda was alive when police arrived, they report that the last thing she said was where is my baby. She then died at hospital. Police do not know if Mangas left willingly or was also abducted.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Amber-Alert-issued-for-baby-abducted-by-father-416109023.html

OMG, her last words. God bless you Amanda.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I am going to wait. Last time this reporter posted a live link about this case it was removed a short time after. Gonna wait before moving.

Ugh how incredibly sad. He seems to care about his son judging by his FB so hopefully he doesn't harm him anymore than he already has. Though taking his mother from him proves he only cares about himself. Praying for this precious baby

Posted before the update, so glad he was found! Now he has to grow up without his parents :(

Now this poor baby will grow up without a mom and dad will be in prison ( where he belongs)
Nobody wins here, everyone loses.
Especially that baby.
It's very sad.

I am thankful for small miracles, so happy to hear they have him and Deb and Windton are safe. What a sad and senseless tragedy for this family.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It appears that Mom had an order of protection against Dad.
I am glad they where found safe but my heart just breaks for this family. ( Not Dad, the family of Amanda)

These DV cases really break my heart. This mom was so young and had her whole life ahead of her and this poor baby is now left parentless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back