OH - Amanda Mangas, 23, murdered, Delta, 14 March 2017 *Arrest*

I'm confused by TWO counts of aggravated murder....(just speculating and thinking on the keyboard)....was she pregnant????? I have no evidence and was just speculating because I do not have much legal background.

Thanks!

East Toledoan avoids death penalty, pleads guilty to killing ex-girlfriend, abducting son
Fulton County Prosecutor Scott Haselman read in a courtroom Friday a prepared statement by Deborah Mangas, the stepmother of Ms. Mangas, as Ramey stood accused of murder.

“She loved [Winston] with all her heart. Even when she shouldn’t have, she still tried to include you — the father — because at the time she thought that was best for Winston,” Mr. Haselman read.

Now, the family must one day tell the young child what happened to his loving mother: Ramey killed his son’s mother, a crime he admitted to before Fulton County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Robinson.

Ramey in court Friday apologized to the child, to Ms. Mangas' family and friends, to the court, and to law enforcement members who worked the case.

“I can't fathom doing the next 27 years to possibly the rest of my life in prison,” he said. “The real pain comes from knowing I took my son’s beautiful mother from him — that Mike and Vickie no longer have their beautiful baby girl.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back