OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

P town has always been a $hit hole. This story may interest you, it got the domino effect started.

Sex trafficking in Ohio: Women allege probation officer abused power

Then of course there was/is one even worse IMO, a child sex trafficking ring. Link provided also.

Nine people face federal charges over 'involvement in drugs-for-child sex trafficking ring' | Daily Mail Online

From your first link, it states the guy who trafficked the women in this case, Phil Malone, used to work as a probation officer in Scioto County Sheriff's Office.

Rumors have long circulated in the small city of Portsmouth about men in power taking advantage of vulnerable women.

We really need to find out the identities of all those men in power. Mearan's death shouldn't justify sweeping it all under the rug. These creeps were taking advantage of young teen girls. Giving them drugs and turning them into prostitutes.

I never lived in Southern Ohio but my parents had a property west of Portsmouth. We would go there on weekends. Back then, you couldn't buy alcohol on a Sunday. My dad called the mayor (not sure if it was the mayor) who supposedly owned a liquor store and he would sell my dad booze. I have always thought that was shady, mayor or not. jmo

If there are others working with him (you can bet there were) they will want this to stay quiet.

Judging by the links above and from comments by women in the Beringer documentary "Forgotten: Ohio's Missing Women", there were many powerful people in the county courthouse and criminal justice system who "partied" with them.

I hope they don't have a sudden outbreak of more missing women down there. I wonder if Sen. Sherrod Brown's office is keeping an eye on this. They helped out before.

Brown Pushes Bipartisan Trafficking Prevention Legislation to Mark National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month | U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio

Ohio ranks 4th in the nation for human/sex trafficking

Sex trafficking: Brown bill could make it easier to convict human traffickers

The major article published a while back by the Cincinnati Enquirer claims a city councilman and possibly a judge were involved with Mearan in sex trafficking

Trapped and trafficked: One town's dark secret

Besides Mearan, the women who spoke with The Enquirer collectively named several well-known individuals from the Portsmouth area who they alleged had paid to have sex with them. The list includes former police officers, lawyers, a medical professional, a former high school football star, businessmen and probation officers. The Enquirer is not naming the men unless the allegations against them have been otherwise corroborated.

Almost all of the women interviewed asked to remain anonymous, citing their fears of Mearan’s connections to a corrupt law enforcement system as well as unsolved deaths or disappearances of more than a dozen women in southern Ohio this decade.

During interviews, some of the women cried, visibly trembled or stole furtive glances over their shoulders to make sure they couldn’t be overheard.

BBM

Hren, 37, said Mearan arranged for her to have sex with a Cincinnati doctor for $200. On another occasion, she said Mearan brought her to the probation office, where an officer took naked pictures of her in exchange for letting her avoid community service obligations. She said she also performed oral sex for a different probation officer.

It was like “walking into your own death or into your own prison,” she said. “Because now you’re stuck."

For close to three years, Mearan “trafficked me to his friends or pimped me out,” Hren said.

BBM

Last edited:
QkED8NV.jpg

(from left to right) Timberly Claytor, Tameka Lynch, Tiffany Sayre, Wanda Lemons, Charlotte Trego, Holly Logan, and Jayme Bowen.

Police Investigate Possible Connection Between Several Missing Women

Megan Lancaster:

OH - Megan Lancaster, 25, Scioto County, 3 April 2013 - extreme danger

Timberly Claytor:

Found Deceased OH - Timberly Claytor, 38, Chillicothe, 2015

Tameka Lynch:
Found Deceased OH - Tameka Lynch, 30, Chillicothe, 16 May 2014

Tiffany Sayre:

OH - Tiffany Sayre, 26, Chillicothe, 11 May 2015

Wanda Lemons:

OH - Wanda Jean Jackson-Lemons, 37, Chillicothe, 3 November 2014

Charlotte Trego:

OH - Charlotte Trego, 28, Chillicothe, 3 May 2014

Holly Logan:

OH - Holly Logan, 29, Columbus, December 2014

Jayme Bowen:

OH - Jayme Bowen, 22, Columbus, 10 April 2014 - Possible Human Trafficking

women are still disappearing and bodies being found with no answers. Here are more recent and old from here: (apologize if I accidentally post a duplicate)

Angela Holsinger (Portsmouth) 6/98
Michelle Raypool (Chillicothe) 3/14
Crystal Corbet (Stockport) 12/16
Bernice Hayslip (Latham) 7/16
Angel Sexton (Logan) 2/11
Kayla Eitel (sciotoville) 1/16
Sharon Yocik (Gallipolis) 3/13
Minnie Johnson (Ironton) 1/00
Patricia Donaldson (jackson) 4/09
Catherine Whittby (Pike County) 7/22
Carla Elizabeth Losey (Columbus) 12/02

Lindsey Shoeblock (Chillicothe) 5/22 and I’d like to add with Lindsey she was found deceased in an abandoned homeless camp—she wasn’t homeless. She ran out of work for an emergency her car was found abandoned on the road AND her remains were on land belonging to a Chillicothe Cop. Something about that always has felt really off to me.

Here’s some old old ones too:

Lori Blevins (Scioto County) 1/84
Stephanie Pelfrey (Chillicothe) 1/74
Mary Elizabeth Sloan (Rome) 4/94

The names I’ve listed are all similar to the Chillicothe 6. Have connections in the area or live close by or in an area you must go thru to get to places other girls go missing. I’m sure I’ve missed a lot of others.

But, I live here, and we want the true crime folks to stop hyper-focusing on the original 6 and realize there is possibly a serial killer(s) here.

Also Dec 22 female unidentified bodies found scioto county and hocking county. The one in Hocking was heard over the scanner and police kept it off the news. The other should be online but I believe it’s still unidentified.

Thanks and HALP US

Last edited:
I think the Woodfork name is really him. On his fb he has all kinds of family on there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
They also found a naked female body at the John Glenn astronomy park the same day (I think) and hid it from the media for some reason. Some scanner groups in the area caught the call and a local ems volunteer I know went on the call and was told to leave when he arrived that they had it handled and noticed a different county’s coroner there.

women are still disappearing and bodies being found with no answers. Here are more recent and old from here: (apologize if I accidentally post a duplicate)

Lindsey Shoeblock (Chillicothe) 5/22 and I’d like to add with Lindsey she was found deceased in an abandoned homeless camp—she wasn’t homeless. She ran out of work for an emergency her car was found abandoned on the road AND her remains were on land belonging to a Chillicothe Cop. Something about that always has felt really off to me.

The names I’ve listed are all similar to the Chillicothe 6. Have connections in the area or live close by or in an area you must go thru to get to places other girls go missing. I’m sure I’ve missed a lot of others.

But, I live here, and we want the true crime folks to stop hyper-focusing on the original 6 and realize there is possibly a serial killer(s) here.

Also Dec 22 female unidentified bodies found scioto county and hocking county. The one in Hocking was heard over the scanner and police kept it off the news. The other should be online but I believe it’s still unidentified.

Thanks and HALP US
It’s been 10 years, and nobody nothing nowhere idk and
I never lived in Southern Ohio but my parents had a property west of Portsmouth. We would go there on weekends. Back then, you couldn't buy alcohol on a Sunday. My dad called the mayor (not sure if it was the mayor) who supposedly owned a liquor store and he would sell my dad booze. I have always thought that was shady, mayor or not. jmo

Thanks and HALP US
There was something in the news recently about remains being found by unioto school but …and I’ll have to find it….they called dogs in to detect the dirt in the area and they alerted. Later, they released a statement saying that it was nothing, and they don’t know why the dogs alerted.
Makes me think of Michael mearan in Portsmouth Ohio, and how many others there are like him who know what’s going on I mean why is ohio 4th in the nation in human trafficking? It’s not that big of a place.

i live in chillicothe, know of all those girls. onewas found right down the road from me. the cops say one thing but none of it makes any sense
The first of the women to disappear from Chillicothe was Charlotte Trego. According to cleveland.com, Trego had connections to sex work and suffered from a heroin addiction. The mother of two disappeared in May 2014, and her whereabouts remain a mystery as of June 19, 2022.

The next was Tameka Lynch, a friend of Trego's. She was reported missing on May 3, 2014, and her body was found three weeks later by kayakers. An autopsy determined that she likely died of a drug overdose, although it was inconclusive. According to HuffPost, her family is not convinced there wasn't foul play involved in her death.

Wanda Lemons disappeared in November 2014. According to an October 2020 Facebook post, she was still missing at that time.

Shasta Himelrick disappeared on Christmas Day 2014. A few days later, her body was found in the icy Scioto River. Though her death was ruled a suicide, her family members believe she was murdered.

Tiffany Sayre disappeared in May 2015. Her body was found in a creek weeks later, according to HuffPost, wrapped in a sheet.

The last woman to disappear was Timberly Claytor, whose body was found near a vacant building, having been shot to death.

Read More: The Chillicothe Six: The Chilling Disappearance & Murder Of Six Women In Rural Ohio - Grunge

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back