OH OH - Clara Frost/Koprowski, sister of Albert Frost/Preble County Penny, 1950 - 1952

I can't find any contact to communicate with. Would anyone like to submit this for me? The only thing that matters is that Clara's Family has answers.
Amy Jenkinson is the case manager for this case in NamUs.
ajenkinson@rti.org

Shelby PD is the investigating agency.

Shelby Police Department​

(419) 347-2242
Agency Case Number 2023-3253

If you don’t feel comfortable emailing Amy or contacting the PD, I would be happy to do so.

Amy Jenkinson is the case manager for this case in NamUs.
ajenkinson@rti.org

Shelby PD is the investigating agency.

Shelby Police Department​

(419) 347-2242
Agency Case Number 2023-3253

If you don’t feel comfortable emailing Amy or contacting the PD, I would be happy to do so.
The truth is I would like you to submit it please. I think the ideal would be for you to be able to communicate with the Police Department since with NamUs I understand that you always receive the same response when sending a possible match (you also have the right not to communicate if you don't want to be obvious).

The truth is I would like you to submit it please. I think the ideal would be for you to be able to communicate with the Police Department since with NamUs I understand that you always receive the same response when sending a possible match (you also have the right not to communicate if you don't want to be obvious).
I will submit and let you know our response.

I asked what verification I needed to prove I was a relative and never received a reply. I am in touch daily with Det. Turner and Olivia McMasters from the DNA lab who did Alberts DNA. Theyve both independently verified me being a family member.

@MadMcGoo

@AnOldTruthTeller , consider becoming a Verified Insider for this case:

Thanks for your input, many great sleuths post here!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it very much. What matters is that Clara's family gets answers.

I can't find any contact to communicate with. Would anyone like to submit this for me? The only thing that matters is that Clara's Family has answers.

Your suggestion above was submitted on 12/28. I received a response this morning that the UP will be compared to Clara. The DE Division of Forensic Sciences and NamUs both have this information.

It's wonderful news! Hopefully that means Clara's family will finally get answers after so many years.
Oh, I hope this is a match! Either way, at least you've shown that there is still interest in finding Clara! Thank you for working on this case! I'm so interested in what happened to Clara after discovering that Albert was a murder victim. It seems so puzzling.

Clara M “Inez” <I>Frost</I> Koprowski

Clara M “Inez” Frost Koprowski​

BIRTH 14 Mar 1929 Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio, USA
DEATH unknown
Burial Details Unknown. Specifically: Missing (1950-1952)
Foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

LINK:

Huge article..
Feb 7 2024
''In 2018, one of Mary Jane Vangilder’s grandchildren called Shelby Police to report her missing, decades after she was last seen in Richland County.

Vangilder worked in Shelby at an Air Force Depot during World War II.

She was from West Virginia and moved to Ohio in 1944 to work in a Depot plant that was making munitions and parts for the war.

Vangilder was never officially reported missing by her family at the time.''
Feb 7, 2024
Detective’s investigation into 1945 missing persons case reveals two more Ohio mysteries

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back