OH - Corinne Gump, 10yo rape victim dies in fire just before trial, 30 March 2015

I have not experienced one nano second of pity for this "man" and any pain he experienced was not nearly long enough. He hurt and abused a little girl for years. Then he murdered his victim and two people that loved her. He was a coward and a predator. Putting him in jail and paying for his existence for years wouldn't have brought Corinne back or erased his sins. I'm glad he's gone. No loss to society. IMO.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

WOW. Some parts of this video are disturbing to watch so be forewarned.

http://www.vindy.com/videos/2017/apr/10/4223/

ZERO sympathies from me for t his guy. Only wish he hadn't killed himself in such a public place. I'm sure it was very upsetting.

I'm only on the first page of this thread and I think I might need a self imposed time out!!! I have MANY WORDS for "mom" and this other !

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Well, after catching up, I hope this disgusting coward burns in hell.

I'm only on the first page of this thread and I think I might need a self imposed time out!!! I have MANY WORDS for "mom" and this other !

Agreed. I had not followed this closely enough to realize mom still lived with this monster after he was charged with raping her daughter. Has she been charged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I had not followed this closely enough to realize mom still lived with this monster after he was charged with raping her daughter. Has she been charged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's something I would like to know, too. What has become of "mom"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back