Oh Dear Lord - Steven Tyler in a Speedo

Nova said:
Good point. When did the English start turning out attractive men? The Scots, Welsh and Irish, sure. But the English?!

Libby Gelman Waxman (pen name for Paul Rudnick) once wrote in Premiere[/] that on the rare occasion when an attractive child is born in England, the entire village turns out to celebrate the miracle birth. (S/he was discussing Hugh Grant in that column.)

(Don't flame me, Floh. Libby/Paul wrote it!)

I never quite 'got' Hugh Grant . . .

Paul Rudnick clearly never quite got a tasty supply of English gentlemen. :p

(here's where i admit sigificant other, light of my life, my reason for living and changing countries . . . is German. and he wears speedos. but not all the time, you understand. only when appropriate and all that.) :)

Floh said:
I never quite 'got' Hugh Grant . . .

Paul Rudnick clearly never quite got a tasty supply of English gentlemen. :p

I don't know, there's something about Mr. Grant's smile.

Rudnick is a humorist, of course. (I say, of course, but I should explain: he's the author of Jeffrey, Out of the Closet, and a number of other plays and films. He write a column for Premiere pretending to be film critic extraordinaire, Libby Gelman Waxner. I think the column is funnier than his films.)

He has written repeatedly and quite highly of Jude Law as well as Hugh Grant. So I think it was just a joke.

British guys are usually too pale and skinny to be good looking. I also have a problem equating that accent and hunk, even when Beckham speaks, I wish he'd just be quiet, stand there and look good.

Why in the hell did I click on any link with the words Steven Tyler and Speedo, right after I ate supper????????? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Jeana (DP) said:
British guys are usually too pale and skinny to be good looking. I also have a problem equating that accent and hunk, even when Beckham speaks, I wish he'd just be quiet, stand there and look good.

But then I imagine you say that about all the guys.

What was he doing in that speedo is what I want to know. I don't mean what was he doing in wearing it... I mean what was he doing "in" it that they had to cover?

Amraann said:
OMG I am now BLIND!!!

NO ONE I do not care what they look like should wear a speedo.
My family saw the new James Bond movie a couple of weeks ago. I think Daniel Craig looks pretty good in his swimsuit...not sure if it's a Speedo or not, but it's close:clap: :clap: :clap: :

daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg

Good God--the guy's about 56 but he was hardly better looking even 30 years ago--A face like his definitely proves Darwin's theory of evolution--There's a monkey in his genealogy no doubt

Jeana (DP) said:
I beg to differ with you.. my husband is british- welsh in fact and very attractive even in a speedo.. and now that he lives here he is no longer pale...and the body is thanks to football (soccer) and looks much like Beckhams:D

Oh dear god! Eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

I knew I shouldn't have looked! LOL

I think he was "retrieving" his penis from the Speedo. That's what the red star would be covering.

opme said:
I beg to differ with you.. my husband is british- welsh in fact and very attractive even in a speedo.. and now that he lives here he is no longer pale...and the body is thanks to football (soccer) and looks much like Beckhams:D

We'll need pictures in order to judge for ourselves.
:angel:

Leave the Speedo's to the aussie swimming team.They are the ONLY ones who know how to fill a pair of budgie smugglers! LOL ! sorry Girls!:crazy: :crazy:

:bang: for the love of all that is good and holy... i knew better than to look... what on earth was the man diggin' for????? :eek:

KT Can said:
:bang: for the love of all that is good and holy... i knew better than to look... what on earth was the man diggin' for????? :eek:
His Viaga tablet!;) :laugh:

What am I missing? Who in the who's who is Steven Tyler?

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back