Oh Dear Lord - Steven Tyler in a Speedo

LionRun said:
What am I missing? Who in the who's who is Steven Tyler?

Lion
Lead singerof Aerosmith and Liv tylers Daddy. Alleged 'sex' god of Rock and Roll. Ageless and shameless etc.:rolleyes:

I now have "Dude Looks Like a Lady" stuck in my head.... :banghead: :banghead:

Where's Janie's gun??? :waitasec: :cool:

opme said:
I beg to differ with you.. my husband is british- welsh in fact and very attractive even in a speedo.. and now that he lives here he is no longer pale...and the body is thanks to football (soccer) and looks much like Beckhams:D

What can I say? Its a personal preference on the "accent" thing, but if your husband looks like Becks, more power to ya darlin!! Go on with your bad self!!!! ;)

kazzbar said:
Lead singerof Aerosmith and Liv tylers Daddy. Alleged 'sex' god of Rock and Roll. Ageless and shameless etc.:rolleyes:

As a baby boomer I was forever tragically altered by Pat Boone's remake of the 70's song Smoke on the Water...Next, I saw a televised concert of the Eagles. From the other room, my hubby called me to come watch. Before viewing the TV, the music sounded as wonderful as ever, but I was just lulled into a false sense of safe and secure nostalgia. Then I looked at the Tv screen and saw the present day versions of Jimmy, Joe, Glenn and Don of The Eagles. I suddenly began shaking my head and saying "No,No, No, it can't be true!..." Now Steven Tyler in 'squirrel-gone-mad, beach tighties'!

Listening to and watching these realities has become a self-induced mental note for me to forever avoid to photos and music remakes from a by-gone era... When I started getting AARP 'invitations' in the mail, I began avoiding my own reflection in the mirror and don't pose for pictures any more! I guess some things are just better left to one's memory and imagination...:crazy:

Mabel said:
Not very hairy, is he?
---he's certainly not--as a matter of fact he has about as much body hair as I do--but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a freaking speedo--City of Palm Beach outlawed men who jog without a shirt on--They should outlaw this also

angelwngs said:
As a baby boomer I was forever tragically altered by Pat Boone's remake of the 70's song Smoke on the Water...Next, I saw a televised concert of the Eagles. From the other room, my hubby called me to come watch. Before viewing the TV, the music sounded as wonderful as ever, but I was just lulled into a false sense of safe and secure nostalgia. Then I looked at the Tv screen and saw the present day versions of Jimmy, Joe, Glenn and Don of The Eagles. I suddenly began shaking my head and saying "No,No, No, it can't be true!..." Now Steven Tyler in 'squirrel-gone-mad, beach tighties'!

Listening to and watching these realities has become a self-induced mental note for me to forever avoid to photos and music remakes from a by-gone era... When I started getting AARP 'invitations' in the mail, I began avoiding my own reflection in the mirror and don't pose for pictures any more! I guess some things are just better left to one's memory and imagination...:crazy:
Said so beautifully, Angel Wngs. Some things are best left to the imagination.This is why I do not wear my beach tighties in public!

Nova said:
I don't know, there's something about Mr. Grant's smile.
There's also something about his accent - a la Notting Hill, said to Julia Roberts, "you've nevah looked loveliah" - I melt....:blushing:

...he has some serious "panty-removing qualities".... imo...:innocent:

Oh yes, but speaking of Steve Tyler in a Speedo, I personally think he looks about as good as anyone in a speedo - not that bad, imo.

My (slightly plus size but very loveable) hubby buys a speedo every now and then, yet strangely enough, they always seem to disappear....wierd....:angel:

Jeana (DP) said:
I have seen probably three guys in the world who can pull it off. Tyler ain't one of 'em. I think my retnas are fried. :snooty:

I know my retinas are fried. And since I no longer have vision insurance, I'll be sending you the bill!!!! LOL

Thank goodness I haven't had lunch yet, or it would have been all over my desk. What was he thinking?????
eek.gif
eek.gif

What the heck was he doing poking down the front of that horrendous garment? Never mind, I don't wanna know. :sick:

kazzbar said:
His Viaga tablet!;) :laugh:

Now that's funny. I nearly fell off my chair. Who only knows why he is poking around for in that thing.

I know of ONE woman who will be glad to have the pic of stevie in a speedo! My former boss! She is absolutly in love with him! I do not claim to understand this, especially after meeting her TOTALLY HOT hubby!

I know of at least one time she spent 750.00 Per ticket to be front row at an aerosmith concert! (she is a lawyer, so is hubby they can afford it)

I think I will make her day and email it to her!

gidget641 said:
I know of ONE woman who will be glad to have the pic of stevie in a speedo! My former boss! She is absolutly in love with him! I do not claim to understand this, especially after meeting her TOTALLY HOT hubby!

I know of at least one time she spent 750.00 Per ticket to be front row at an aerosmith concert! (she is a lawyer, so is hubby they can afford it)

I think I will make her day and email it to her!

I can relate because I'm the same way about Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger. It's something about seeing them perform, it makes you go wild. I would NEVER, EVER want to get with one of them, but they are sexy doing their thing on stage.

OK, really, someone close this thread before we have an epidemic of explosive vomiting.

I love his music, but his scrawny *advertiser censored* and puny other things in a speedo? Not a good idea!!

the original tez said:
Oh, Shopper, that was horrendous! I didn't know he had Hep. C too!!!! Thank gawd I am not eating supper tonight. I wouldn't be able to hold it down! LOL
eek.gif

:blushing: I know, I shouldn't have done it but it went along with the thread.

Yeah, that's why Aerosmith hasn't toured in the last year, because of his Hepatitis. He was taking treatment for it, similar to chemo but I think he's finished now. I hope it worked and that he's on his way back to feeling good.

shopper said:
:blushing: I know, I shouldn't have done it but it went along with the thread.

Yeah, that's why Aerosmith hasn't toured in the last year, because of his Hepatitis. He was taking treatment for it, similar to chemo but I think he's finished now. I hope it worked and that he's on his way back to feeling good.

Isn't the treatmen called Inferon or something like that? I believe that Pamela Anderson was supposed to do that for hers, but she hasn't. I hope that ST is recovering.

BTW, how much longer before your baby is born? I hope you are feeling ok.

the original tez said:

Isn't the treatmen called Inferon or something like that? I believe that Pamela Anderson was supposed to do that for hers, but she hasn't. I hope that ST is recovering.

BTW, how much longer before your baby is born? I hope you are feeling ok.

Yes, inferon is what he was taking. We have a friend who was taking it for the same thing, he took it for about 10 months and it was hell on him (and his wife) so my heart goes out to Steven.

I am 14 days away from my due date. Today I feel really good but yesterday I overdid it. Dh and I ran just a few errands and then went to the grocery store and that did me in. I thought I was going into labor (which I would've welcomed), I was hurting so bad. I've been having contractions but until my water breaks, my doctor won't do anything. I begged him at my last appt. to induce me but he said I was nowhere near ready and I'd just end up having to have a c-section. Since I want to avoid that if at all possible, I backed off.

I see where you're a first-time grandma, or about to be? My mom called me today and told me to tell my dr. at my appt. tomorrow that SHE is ready for this baby to be born, she's ready to hold and kiss him!! When is your grandbaby due?

June 28th. My DH and I were thinking about having another child when our almost 18-year-old daughter informed us that she is having a baby. There is a thread in the Parking Lot about it. It has been a struggle, but things happen for a reason. Needless to say, DH and I have decided not to have another child of our own! Our grandbaby will be living with us, so that is close enough. My daughter hopes to find out the sex of her baby on February 9th. Do you know what you are having? It sounds like your mom is excited!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back