GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the 4yo says she last saw Elaina...

When did Terry last see the kids?

Another interesting thing is I didn't see any divorce proceedings in the court docs. I did find Terry's divorce to his first wife, but nothing with Angela. And I also found SK's divorce and things with his ex.

SK has a son too. He seems to be about 3 or 4 now (based on his FB pictures). Not sure if it is relevant but I thought I would mention it. He seemed like he adored his son with lots of pictures and play time, doing fun stuff, etc. I went through the court records and he really doesn't seem to have much in the way of criminal activity or stalking protection orders, just some debt and tax problems.

There is also a photo on http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo of Elaina and possibly her 4yo sister and another girl. I wonder if the oldest girl is also a sister, either full or half. They all seem to resemble each other. I wonder where the older girl is.

Have the police managed to talk to the BF? Has the mom seen the BF since he "ran out the back door"?

Have the police managed to talk to the BF? Has the mom seen the BF since he "ran out the back door"?

In one of the above links, it said that the police took everyone to some kind of "safe secure place" to talk/interview all of them, so I am guessing yes. This story has hink written all over it.

I'm thinking that when the father went to get his father to be the middleman is when the mother could have taken the child somewhere. She had 20-25 minutes. IMO Just a thought.

Is SK the BF?

**Ifnore! I answered my own question my following a link. Who'da thunk? ;)

I'm starting to get a sick feeling about this? I would like to know who saw this child last other then the mother? Why let the 4yr old go but not the baby? Was the baby missing from the beginning? UGH! IMO

IMOO only...the whole story sounds hinky. It makes no sense whatsoever to let one child go but not the other....unless, 1.) the baby wasn't there to begin with or 2.) there is something apparently wrong with the baby that they don't want anyone to see. I'm with the rest of you who believe they need to pinpoint the last time someone actually laid eyes on this precious little one.

Wondering how long the boyfriend was gone before LE got a hold of him, as in how far he could have gone, or if he called someone to pick the baby up, though his phone should reveal that.

Rumor: FB page ( I think its the father t.j.'s mothers FB) said that the mother and bf were released last night, they couldn't be found early this morning, they were located and back at the station being questioned and that the FBI is at the bf's house. This was posted 5 hrs ago. IMO

Angela told Toledo News Now she believes Elaina was kidnapped.

snipped

As of Sunday night, Toledo Police continued piecing together what happened to Elaina. The Steinfurths and others, including Steven King, were brought to the Safety Building for extensive questioning. Terry says Angela told him she passed a lie detector test Sunday night, but police say they cannot confirm that information.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...do-home?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Please...kidnapped in the afternoon while TWO adults were there and a 4 y/o? I don't think so.

She should have just adopted the Julia B. approach and "ran out of gas" on a road, left her youngest in the car in the car seat with the doors unlocked, taken the oldest with her to "walk to a pay phone." Oh and magically "forgot" her iPhone at home.

These cases start to p*** me off after a while. Sorry.

The dad said in his interview mom was suppose to be at her fathers house with the children, not her moms house because he had heard rumors of abuse there..Grandma says she NEVER seen the baby on Sunday at all,but that her son seen her about 12 when mom changed her diaper.IMO its strange that you don't see your grandchild 1 time all day while she is in your home,did she eat,take a bath?I think there's a little more to the story than hiding a child to keep from dad. IMO something has happened to this baby girl she is trying to hide.
http://kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo

My first impression reading this, was that the BF left with the baby, out the back door, because of the length of time that Mom kept Dad waiting. Are we sure this precious little baby girl is Steinfurths'(dad) own daughter? I guess at this point it doesn't really matter. Elaina needs to be found.

I want to know what the BF has to say about this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname