GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NOT HEARD THIS!!!!!!! TRYING TO VERIFY!!!!! :please:

Link is down .

Just retyped link into search engine and it opened up.
Careful because ToledoFreePress wanted to give my pc a gift. (virus)

How on God's green earth do you throw a baby against a wall? I mean, I can almost understand getting upset and maybe shaking a child in moment of anxiety. But throwing?!

What???

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m
Again, #BabyElaina's mom is not a suspect in her disappearance. Police have not named any suspects

If you don't want to read it on The Toledo Free Press you can read it here...

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=912670
Alleged jailhouse confession led to search of river in missing baby Elaina case
Newly released information in the search for a missing Toledo toddler point to the girl's mother, who the FBI says may have made a jailhouse confession.
The Toledo Free Press is reporting that the FBI received information from a relative of Angela Steinfurth's cellmate at the Lucas County Jail implicating Steinfurth and Steven King, Steinfurth's ex-boyfriend.

What???

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m
Again, #BabyElaina's mom is not a suspect in her disappearance. Police have not named any suspects

LE can lie to the public about suspects and POI's and do so to lull them and others into a false sense of security. As for this tweet? A mistake? There's no way AS is not suspect!

This case is driving me crazy.....I just do not believe how many parents are getting away with getting rid of their children! I guess all you have to do is get rid of the body and just keep saying "I dunno" when the police question you. You can just say you put the baby to bed and voila!! baby be gone and I dunno where they went......not my fault..I put the baby down and the nasty bogey man came and stole him/her.

I just cannot figure out why AS would tell this woman this? I think I remember her lawyer telling her not to talk to anyone when the 250K bond was set.

Did they weigh the baby down? Something in this story just does not ring true!

Hide the body until it's too late to accurately determine COD. That's how CA walked ... according to the jury ... they couldn't convict because the prosecution couldn't prove a definite COD. Are you kidding me??? :stormingmad:

LE can lie to the public about suspects and POI's and do so to lull them and others into a false sense of security. As for this tweet? A mistake? There's no way AS is not suspect!

That's the first I've seen it reported that LE says AS isn't a suspect. I haven't seen them say she is, but I haven't seen them say she isn't. That's why my surprise.

I won't be surprised if NG got it wrong though lol.

becky.turner.777363
I am sitting on the far west end of Maumee bay, the Maumee river and the Ottawa river empty out into Lake Erie. My heart is crying for Elaina, as I look onto this vast bay....the rivers yield no justice. I have little peace to offer, only the hope of a jailhouse lie. Trying to share a scope of the area. crying and sad for a baby I never knew. My hope is not lost, but feeling very small amidst the waves and currents.
p

Watching NG Mysteries right now, which is basically a recap of NG's recent coverage of this case.

I wonder if SK has taken (and passed a poly)? She's been talking to media, claiming that SK & she bolted out the back door looking for Elaina immediately after AS *announced* that Elaina was *missing*.

Ferretmommy has stated here recently that JK would say and/or do anything to protect SK.

Ferretmommy: if you don't mind me asking you a question. How well do you know JK to know that she would "say/do anything" to protect SK?

If it's true that JK would purportedly lie to protect SK, then how can her statements be trusted?

ETA: I'm not accusing SK of being involved in Elaina's disappearance. Just questioning the veracity of her statements, based on what Ferretmommy has posted here on WS regarding JK's alleged willingness to cover for her son.

Link is down .

Just retyped link into search engine and it opened up.
Careful because ToledoFreePress wanted to give my pc a gift. (virus)

Same thing happened to me. Good thing I've got up to date virus protection.

ETA: Needless to say, I WILL NOT be clicking on any link to toledofreepress again, since the last two times I followed a link to their site, my virus protection software alerted me that it had blocked the same virus both times.

fm was tellingwhat led to the ro.

i think tjs true colors are shining through and looking good...

OMG!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NOT HEARD THIS!!!!!!! TRYING TO VERIFY!!!!! :please:

Ferretmommy, I am so very, very sorry you had to find out like this. WTH? Is it too much to ask that someone inform the family BEFORE things like this are reported??? The reporters want to stalk the family members for any small nugget of information/reaction they can get to exploit yet they can't be decent enough to make a phone call to warn the family first??? :facepalm:

Can we believe Angela?? Can we believe CE?

This is so much like a shell game that it gives me hope that someone is indeed hiding Elaina. If that is the case, I am looking at RS, father of the finder of the "fresh" diaper.

Still watching NG Mysteries. Gale St. John claimed she is a part of a 'TASK FORCE TEAM'. WTH does this mean? Is she actually working with LE, or is she trying to make herself sound more important than she is?

Folks can say what they want about Nancy, but after watching her coverage of precious baby Elaina this past week - all I can say is THANK YOU NANCY!!!

Ferretmommy,

Did you see a woman on baby Elaina's social media site saying she heard info about Elaina? She said she has heard a lot of things but the person does not want to call LE due to multiple warrants. Maybe you could try to contact her?? I don't know what I'm allowed to write on this site....

Also, I have been an RN for 7 years. AS's comment about needing to "be kept comfortable" is an expression that is VERY familiar to me. Many patients use this term, and those patients are usually one of two things: 1. Hospice patients or 2. Drug Seekers. Very telling of possible heroin or pill abuse.

Praying for that sweet girl and hoping you read this and contact this woman on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJ1690