GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think she's alive bc why hide only 1 child? Plus once the injuries and abuse came out I really lost all hope :(
I REALLY want her to be alive, more than anything
I pray that she is

I really don't think she's alive bc why hide only 1 child? Plus once the injuries and abuse came out I really lost all hope :(
I REALLY want her to be alive, more than anything
I pray that she is

At first I thought they may of hid her until she healed so there would be no physical evidence but now I don't think so... I hope they find her soon!

At first I thought they may of hid her until she healed so there would be no physical evidence but now I don't think so... I hope they find her soon!

In the beginning, I thought that may have been a possibility, as well.

Today marks 3 weeks since baby Elaina was reported *missing*.

Sadly, I don't think anyone has been keeping her these past 3 weeks and, based on where LE has been searching, I don't think they believe that anyone has been keeping her, either.

That's what I thought too when i saw the lawyer with long grey hair. Has he been on Dateline or 48 Hours? He does look familiar.

If she doesn't have money for a bucket and soap, how does she have the money to retain counsel?!?!

If she doesn't have money for a bucket and soap, how does she have the money to retain counsel?!?!

Many famous lawyers do these pro bono. There's no bad publicity for a criminal defense attorney I guess.

Many famous lawyers do these pro bono. There's no bad publicity for a criminal defense attorney I guess.

I think the one you are speaking about is Adrian Cimmerman. If it is (I didn't get a look at his face, only his hair) he does public defender work, don't know if he does client paying work though.

This was why I originally asked yesterday if she had a lawyer yet--I figured one of this type would attach themselves to her soon.

I so hate the thought of baby Elaina being thrown in that river. It hurts so much to think of that, but unfortunately, that may be where she is. I'm still undecided on whether baby Elaina is in the river or somewhere else. I keep wondering how well the route between RS's and JK's has been searched. What about the sewers, have they been checked? I remember reading about possible searches at the Hoffman Road Landfill.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=912864#.Ucd8kZxi2bE

Police talk about latest leads in Baby Elaina's disappearance
by Angi Gonzalez
Posted: 06.22.2013 at 1:06 AM

"... WNWO asked if investigators had search the Hoffman Road Landfill but a Toledo Police spokesman refused to comment.

When asked if Toledo's Sky Cop system surveillance was being used in the investigation, Toledo Police would only say that they have already accessed any cameras in the area that they think may have captured vital clues. ...."

I hope that this has been thoroughly searched. Is this where the neighborhoods in Toledo have their trash taken to?

Please don't let the lack of dog hits in the home be because Elaina was alive when they took her from that house as in she was beat so horribly that they knew they would be going to jail, so a better option to them was to pretend a kidnapping.

As of this afternoon, here's the latest. I will be posting a video I did of the riverfront later so that you all have reference points when discussing. http://www.wspd.com/articles/local-news-315557/latest-on-searchforelaina-11399122/ Before anyone asks, Richard Schiewe was not in attendance this afternoon for the prayer or march.

Was JK or anyone in her family there? I saw someone I thought looked like her in the crowd, but could be someone that just looked like her.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

I have not been introduced to JK so I cannot answer that question

I've seen one that I'm aware of.

I'm assuming you're responding to my question.

So, if you've seen at least one interview of JK, then would you agree that you would likely be able to recognize her in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahadelaide