GUILTY OH - Emily Rimel, 5, Columbus, 7 Dec 2004

Rocky said:

God's Little Angel

in memory of Danielle van Dam, my Daughter's best friend.......

God looks over and reaches out with a smile
cutest little angel he's seen in a while
her pretty blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes
Beautiful white wings for soaring in the skies

he hugs her tight as she begins to cry
looking up at God's face, she asks him "why"
he says "you will always be with your family and friends
touching their hearts with sunshine and comforting soft winds"

the nice summer breeze always cozy and warm
a ray of sunshine twinkles after a storm
pink and purple flowers open with your touch
gives happiness to those missing you so much

it's time to fill hurting hearts she cheerfully sings
floating up Danielle smiles trying her pretty wings

Daddy

Copyright ©2004 Rocky

Oh Rocky! I had no clue. Bless you and your little girl. I can't count the sleepless nights praying for little Danielle---and I know so many
others must've,too. She seemed so much like
my own little girl. Her little face is forever etched in my mind and heart.

How touching your poem is. And I take comfort in the fact that she is
safe. Truly safe.

I often wonder how the Van Dams are doing and still pray for them.
:(

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I have an update on little Emily:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4047795/detail.html

He is anything but cooperative.

This is just sad, Imagine having a friend in your home and finding out he/she did this to your child.
Geez, can we not trust anyone anymore??

Julie said:
This is just sad, Imagine having a friend in your home and finding out he/she did this to your child.

:(

I can't even begin to imagine. :(

She was :( just a baby. :( :furious: :( :furious:

I wonder if Emlie's mom or boyfriend.........looking back, know or think anything about this Lindsey Bruce that might have indicated this kind of thing could have happened.

I think it's awfully strange that a friend of the boyfriend would EVER come at stay at the house but since that is in fact what he did.........and more than one time, Emilie's mom and live-in boyfriend must know this guy pretty well. Looking at his photo today......make's you want to vomit......but if we didn't know what he'd done you might say that he's look's like a really nice guy. Just ordinary......

Anyone here think he's raped a young child before, or do you think the this is the first opportunity he's had? Hope they look through both the boyfriend AND the suspects computer and I'm going pray to today that they had computers cause if they do.........I guarantee they'd find ton's of *advertiser censored*.

This whole thing makes me soooooooooooooooooo sick! :(

An innocent little 5 yr.

xxxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama

Love_Mama said:
I think it's awfully strange that a friend of the boyfriend would EVER come at stay at the house mama
You know - I didn't want to post on this aspect of the situation - but it's been bothering the hell out of me. So since you started it :crazy: I, for the life of me, I could not imagine leaving my children alone overnight with a live-in boyfriend - let alone a 'friend' of his. (Some friend, eh?) But - I do not know the circumstances. The mom probably really needs her job and made a decision that everything was well when this all started. I guess this could have happened to anyone who was trusting enough. I wonder how long this sick *advertiser censored* was planning this.

Regards,
JrZyChris

JrZyChris said:
You know - I didn't want to post on this aspect of the situation - but it's been bothering the hell out of me. So since you started it :crazy: I, for the life of me, I could not imagine leaving my children alone overnight with a live-in boyfriend - let alone a 'friend' of his. (Some friend, eh?) But - I do not know the circumstances. The mom probably really needs her job and made a decision that everything was well when this all started. I guess this could have happened to anyone who was trusting enough. I wonder how long this sick *advertiser censored* was planning this.

Regards,
JrZyChris
Since we nothing about the situation of this family, I find it hard to judge them on this. Just because this is a live-in boyfriend and not her husband he is automatically suspect? Would anyone think it odd that a mother would leave her child overnight with her husband (whether he was the child's father or not) and a friend? I certainly hope not as my mom used to work nights and I stayed with my dad all night every night.

Arielle said:
Since we nothing about the situation of this family, I find it hard to judge them on this. Just because this is a live-in boyfriend and not her husband he is automatically suspect?
Nope, he's not the suspect, but his friend who roams in and out of the house at all hours of the night sure is.

You are right though, I have no idea what the situation of this family is and I'm sure if Emily's Mom or Boyfriend had any indication that this would have happened, it would have been prevented. Nobody takes a chance if they have the slightest idea that something like this could possibly happen :(

No news-bumping for Emily.
I know there are a lot of praying people that visit
the Missing forums: please y'all, let's not get
weary in well-doing...keep praying for little
Emily andall the others. I pray she is found soon.

God bless...

ariel7 said:
Still not found :(

Here is an update. What a scuzzball this guy is:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4177937/detail.html

ariel:
You are so right, what a scuzzball!!
First he leads the police on to make them think he wants to tell them where Emily is, in front of the judge. He then says no, I want to fire my attorney. Then he wants his bail reduced and to be put on house arrest. Oh sure!! :doh:

This piece of cra# knows where this child is and won't tell!! Too bad they can't publicly tar and feather the creep. Maybe then he'd talk!

I can't believe what some people do to other human beings. It's so heartbreaking.

JMHO
fran

Thanks for the update JrZyChris!

I just hope LE finds her! NO deals! Really, I really
sometimes wish there were public hangings for some people.
This guy would certainly qualify, imo. :mad:

I think this is truely sad and heartbreaking. Though I do not have a child missing I do have a loved one missing, I couldn't imagine my own child. I do not think anyone should pass judgement on this family for I sure they did not know this would happen and until someone has a loved one missing they truely do not know the pain. What this family needs now is a support system, and help. They need people to help look and search not put them down. I am terribly sorry if you think I am rude I just know. I am praying for this family and the recovery of this sweet little child.

Chrystal Newman said:
I think this is truely sad and heartbreaking. Though I do not have a child missing I do have a loved one missing, I couldn't imagine my own child. I do not think anyone should pass judgement on this family for I sure they did not know this would happen and until someone has a loved one missing they truely do not know the pain. What this family needs now is a support system, and help. They need people to help look and search not put them down. I am terribly sorry if you think I am rude I just know. I am praying for this family and the recovery of this sweet little child.

Welcome to Websleuths Chrystal!:) I don't think you are being rude,and
I hope it doesn't come off that we are all against little Emily's
family...the terrible guilt they must feel knowing it was one they
thought that they could trust who is responsible must be all-consuming.
They sure do need our prayers. Her poor momma-still hoping
that little Emily will be found alive.

Oh! EXCELLENT point about needing people to HELP look and SEARCH!
If people could go out of their way around the area to LOOK, there
may finally be some answers for her family and some JUSTICE for
Emily.

So Sorry to hear about your missing loved one. Perhaps you can find some help here. Websleuths is just chock full of people willing to go the extra mile.

God bless,

Ariel

ariel7 said:
...Perhaps you can find some help here. ...

Hi ariel,
fourboys and I are networking Chrystal's loved ones case.

These updates on Emily are so pitiful. My heart aches for her mother. You may ask how he could do this to them, not tell where she is. It's the same evil that made him harm her to begin with.

No one will ever make sense of senselessness.

I agree with Chrystal, a SAR team needs to be combing the area close to where she was last seen. If anyone is in the area, please contact me at HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com and I will refer you to the proper agency.

Prayers for Emily and those who search, Lanie

Chrystal Newman said:
Has anyone heard anything about this poor little baby.

Chrystal--
I just came here to check on that as well. Apparently, there is no update. How sad. I am so sorry about your missing loved one.
Karen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back