OH OH - Erica Baker, 9, Kettering, 7 Feb 1999

Suspect in Missing Ohio 9-Year Old Cold Case Arrested in Roseburg​

Oct 21, 2023

The only person to be convicted in the disappearance of Erica Baker has been arrested in Oregon on assault charges. Christian Gabriel was arrested on October 3, 2023, on an assault charge from August in Roseburg, Oregon.

Police tell us he was also cited for possession of methamphetamine. Court officials in Douglas County, Oregon, tell us he pleaded No Contest to the assault charge. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail and a $500 fine. He also has to stay away from his victim.

This arrest was not connected to the Erica Baker case.

Oct 23, 2023 article - six years? Wow

[…]

Gabriel spent six years in prison for Baker’s disappearance after being convicted of Gross Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence.

Gabriel was released from prison in 2011 and left the Dayton area soon after.

[…]

I can't find a link so JMO. Fox 45 is advertising a podcast on Erica Baker. The ad claims there is new information and searches. If anyone finds a link, please post it.

I can't find a link so JMO. Fox 45 is advertising a podcast on Erica Baker. The ad claims there is new information and searches. If anyone finds a link, please post it.
Hi! Hope this is okay, but if it's the podcast, the link IS HERE via MSM. It's "Missing Erica Baker" wherever you stream podcasts!

Last edited:
1707421831603.jpeg
Erica has never been found and police believe only Christian Gabriel knows where she is. Gabriel admitted to hitting Erica with his van and burying her body. Despite taking police out to Huffman Dam in the early 2000’s, he’s never led them to her body.
He spent six years in prison for gross abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence and left the area after his release. But he resurfaced last October, when our "Missing Erica Baker" podcast learned he was arrested in Roseburg, Oregon on assault and meth charges.

“I don’t worry too much about him,” Retired Kettering Detective Bob Green said. “I worry myself more for returning Erica to a resting place for her family.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back