Found Deceased OH - Linnea Satterfield, 56, Elyria, 17 July 2017 *Arrest*

Ugh well. Hate to be right. :( Sickening. RIP Linnea. :rose:

Ugh well. Hate to be right. :( Sickening. RIP Linnea. :rose:

Body found: http://www.chroniclet.com/news/2017/07/19/Missing-woman-found-dead-ex-boyfriend-arrested.html

Ex arrested.

ELYRIA – A woman who police believed was kidnapped Monday from an Elyria home has been found dead in the trunk of a car in Darke County.

Elyria Police Capt. Chris Costantino said Darke County Sheriff’s deputies have taken the man suspected of taking Linnea Satterfield against her will into custody following a car crash near Greenville, Ohio, which is north of Dayton.

RIP, Linnea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a horrible ending! Nail this guy and do it NOW! Found in his underwear no less!

http://www.cleveland.com/elyria/index.ssf/2017/07/elyria_man_in_custody_after_wo.html

DARKE COUNTY, Ohio -- A man accused of holding his girlfriend against her will was arrested in Darke County with a body in the trunk of his car, police say.

The Darke County Sheriff's Department near Greenville, Ohio received a call about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday to investigate a report about*an impaired driver on Ohio 49, Elyria police Capt. Christopher Costantino said.

Authorities found a car in a ditch with a man in just his underwear and socks outside of the car. Investigators determined it was the car driven by Roy Owens Jr., of Elyria, who was reported to have taken Linnea Satterfield, also of Elyria, against her will.

Owens held a knife up to his throat and tried to slice it, but the knife was too dull, Costantino said.

R.I.P. Linnea [emoji257]

I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent the law will allow!

I'm so angry about this one. Some cases just grab you like that, I guess. I hope it's okay to post her Facebook still, sort of as a tribute to Linnea. She seemed like a really cool lady. I hope this no-good excuse for a man who took Linnea and all she was away from all who knew and loved her gets locked up for life - at the very least. :mad:

https://www.facebook.com/longleafsoapshome

🕯🌷RIP Linnea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

wow, this is just.... ugh. So many stories we sleuth here are terrible and tragic and sad, no one better or worse than the other, just different IMO. This woman sounds absolutely delightful. How very very sad for her... and those who knew and loved her (and her soaps!).

I wish I had known her is the best tribute I can make....Bless you Linnea...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting her FB. I'm a soapmaker too and I know the community will miss her.
RIP Linnea [emoji257]

Horrible ending. RIP Linnea.

Attachments

• memorialCandles.jpg
    memorialCandles.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 35
Oh, I figured as much, but hoped there could be a chance she was still alive.
Any mug shots of the guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:rose: RIP Linnea :rose:

:praying:

A lot more information here, including blood on a knife and audio of fight picked up on a bedroom camera.

UPDATE: Police think ex is holding woman against her will

Plumley believes Satterfield went back to Charles Court alone because the seats had not been folded down earlier in the day.

Plumley said she then noticed her sister’s purse on the passenger seat. She banged on the doors of the home and got no response.

Plumley said she initially hadn’t thought about calling her sister’s cell phone, but when she did she heard the phone ringing and found it in the dryer vent on the side of a neighbor’s house. Police were then called.

I don't like that her phone was in a dryer vent. That makes this seem more shady than it already was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I figured as much, but hoped there could be a chance she was still alive.
Any mug shots of the guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any mugshots yet. Hoping we learn cause of death soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back