Found Deceased OH - Linnea Satterfield, 56, Elyria, 17 July 2017 *Arrest*

Men murdering women really gets under my skin and makes me angry like few other things. It's such a betrayal and such an awful destruction of wonderful people in the world. In Linnea's case I'm struck by how vivacious a woman she seems from what little a few facebook posts can tell. She must have seen and done a lot in life and have been very brave to cut an abuser out of her life. And all her bravery and life experiences didn't keep this from finding an opportunity to kill her. That's just how little women mean to men like that. Property. Ugh this gets me so worked up. Especially because this kind of unique hatred of women is endemic but not given nearly the attention and outrage it should.

I hope the fact that they found him in his underwear and socks only (WTH!) doesn't lead the way for an insanity plea, or the report of an "impaired driver" and toxicology reports lead to diminished capacity (I don't know anything about legal stuff)! This is sickening and I too am SO tired of ex-husbands, estranged husbands, boyfriend (boyfriends killing kids), all of it!!! What the hell is wrong with these men?!!! smh..

http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-...for-murder-in-ex-girlfriend-39-s-killing.html

From September, includes in court picture:

[h=1]Roy Owens indicted for murder in ex-girlfriend's killing[/h]
"A man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend was indicted by a Lorain County grand jury last week.

According to the indictment, which was filed Thursday, Roy Owens Jr., 56, faces two counts of murder, one count of aggravated murder, two counts of felonious assault, one count of tampering with evidence and one count of abuse of a corpse."

According to the Lorrain County Court of Common Pleas docket he should have had a pre-trial hearing on October 30th, but I can't find anything anywhere about whether this took place or not.

http://cp.onlinedockets.com/loraincp/case_dockets/search.aspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back