GUILTY OH - Man tried to pull 10 yo Elyria girl out bedroom window, Cuyahoga County, Feb 2016

Hmm, I need to learn how to be a better sleuth!! Can anyone help me figure out how to find someone's height/weight info if they've been in jail before? And when they were released from custody?? Trying to connect some dots...

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/.../FBI-Kidnap-cases-have-social-media-link.html

ELYRIA — Investigators have found a social media connection in the kidnapping of a 6-year-old girl in Cleveland in May and the attempted abduction of 10-year-old Elyria girl in February.

“We believe there may be a link to social media, to an app that possibly somebody, we’re not saying who in each residence, was using to communicate and apparently communicated with this suspect,” FBI Special Agent Vicki Anderson said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://fox8.com/2016/02/26/2-school-districts-on-high-alert-after-attacks-on-4-young-girls/

Between the girl in Elyria and the three girls in Lorain I hope police catch who ever is responsible soon! My 7 yr old started crying when we talked about it yesterday.

Does anyone know if there were ever any updates these three girls in Lorain that same morning? At the time it was thought to be possibly related, but I've never heard anything about it since.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/.../FBI-Kidnap-cases-have-social-media-link.html

ELYRIA — Investigators have found a social media connection in the kidnapping of a 6-year-old girl in Cleveland in May and the attempted abduction of 10-year-old Elyria girl in February.

“We believe there may be a link to social media, to an app that possibly somebody, we’re not saying who in each residence, was using to communicate and apparently communicated with this suspect,” FBI Special Agent Vicki Anderson said.

And still he hasn't been arrested? With so many clues?

This whole thing is weird to me. Why has there been no info on this?? I thought more people would be worried..

They are being very quiet about it. My thought is that between phone pings at those specific times he is caught on camera in Cleveland, comparing that to possible phone pings in Elyria, in the new social media link they probably have their eye on a main suspect. I am hoping he is under surveillance and they are trying to catch him in the act of something that will ensure he goes to prison for a very very very long time. I am very worried, I spent last night searching for abductions / luring / indecent exposure incidents in Coyahoga county and Lorain County for the past 18-24 months. I am going to create a map and see if a mod will let us create a thread dedicated to the possible links between these two cases and the others with a similar suspect description. Also, while researching this I noticed the 15-year-old that was of ducted from Brooklyn Ohio last year made her original contact with the assailant on the social media app Kik.

I posted this on NW's thread too. Local radio show "Rovers Morning Glory" has posted the FBI video of the suspect on their FB page asking if anyone knows who it is and bringing awareness to the $20000 reward. The post has been shared almost 3000 times in only 4 hours! They also discussed it for a while this morning on air. People are commenting and asking questions - y'all I think we might get a brake in this case.

http://www.roverradio.com/plus/full-shows/item/3691-rmg-tv-08-26-2016
This is the link to today's episode, once the interview has its own link I will bring it over. For those of you not familiar with Rover, I will give you fair warning that it is a show similar in format to Howard Stern. It is not safe for work or little ears. It is an iheart radio show that plays on regular radio so it's safe enough for radio - but I won't listen to it with my kids around. The fbi interview is one hour into the show, you will have to listen to the first part to get to it until they post a separate link. During commercial breaks the screen will just be the logo for 5-7 minutes. The interview has info we haven't necessarily heard before.
At the Elyria home, something was observed that hadn't been there prior that leads them to believe he was in the home prior to the abduction attempt.
6 yr old victim was definitely traumatized - they said they do not want to re-victimize her by releasing details but this is a bad bad man. [emoji27]
He is going to strike again.
The 6 yr old had to hide down in the floor boards during the drive, she felt it was a long drive.
The 6 yr old said a man and woman entered the home and made chicken (even burned it), they said lunch (so it was mid-day) was ready, he made her hide while he got some chicken, she said it stunk, he brought the chicken back in his hands and ate it.
In all 17 hours the 6 yr old was held, he didn't feed her.
The 6 yr old felt he was clean.
They want us to concentrate more on the car in the camera views than the sketch - the sketch looks too much like it could be anyone.

During the above interview, the officer from Elyria wanted us to make note that the rear spoiler on the vehicle from the factory would typically have the brake light in it, this rear spoiler does not.

The 6-year-old was taken to a house where she was held in a bedroom for hours, her daughter was dropped off roughly 17 hours later in a neighborhood not far from her home. Her daughter came home but she wasn't unharmed. "They didn't play dolls or watch TV. This is a grown man with a little kid," Jones explained.

The FBI said both the abduction in Cleveland and the attempted abduction in Elyria were done by a man who is a stranger to both families. Stranger abductions are rare, about 50 nationwide each year. That's why there is an urgency to catch this man who agents call dangerous, before he targets another child. "Our fear is that he will, it's just a matter of time," said Special Agent Donna Sullivan.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ictim-makes-plea-for-help-in-catching-the-man

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_348172/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7oOQYTWV

NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH (WOIO) - The FBI has confirmed dozens of agents and police were in a North Ridgeville neighborhood Thursday investigating a 2015 child abduction case.

Authorities want to determine if the 2015 case is linked to a Cleveland abduction and an attempted abduction case in Elyria.

FBI Agent Vicki Anderson said there are several similarities as it pertains to a white man entering a home in the middle of the night while dad was in bed and abducting a very small girl from her bed.

Finally some movement in this case.

They just updated the above article. This is more detail about the 2015 North Ridgeville kidnapping.

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db/348172/content/7oOQYTWV?contentguid=B7sKDC5D

"She is sleeping in her bed,” Anderson said of the North Ridgeville case. “Her father is in the house, and a man comes into the house, scooped her out of her bed and took her out of the house. He didn't take her far in this particular occasion, and she was able to get away a short time later and get back to her house, but there are a lot of similarities here."

ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) - Police are looking for a man who was caught peeking through a little girl's window at an Elyria home.

"I see this man standing there staring at my little girls," said Krystal.

Shaken up after finding a stranger looking into her daughter's bedroom window in the middle of the night, Krystal said her worst fears came to life.

The incident happened Sept. 18 around 12:55 a.m. at a residence on N. West River Rd.

"This man is actually moving closer towards the front of the window so he could see my 9-year-old daughter change her clothes," said Krystal.

Elyria police said the suspect is a white man in his mid-20s to early-30s, he's 5'7" to 6'0", he's about 220 pounds with light brown hair cut into a flat top. He was wearing dark colored clothing and took off in a blue or green colored four door car, possibly a Chevy model.

Cleveland 19 News reached out to the FBI to see if this case could be connected to the Elyria attempted kidnapping, which happened earlier this year less than a mile away from where this weekend's incident happened. The FBI said it "is aware of the situation and it is being looked at to determine if it is an attempted break in or more than that. At this time it is an Elyria investigation that is ongoing and no further information can be provided at this time."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=9yPUnrnF

I wish you could overlay that sketch of the Perp on his face.. He does look really similar I honestly thought it was the guy but I looked thru both that guys FB and couldn't see in the background of his pics any of the details the victims described of the house or tagged stuff with people who looked like the people/dogs he lived with.. And he has tattoos and given the little girls description of inside the house and everything else I think she'd had noticed he had tats.. But who knows, he could be the perp! IIRC they bad DNA evidence so I think they'd be able to find out pretty quickly!!

http://on.wkyc.com/2dEWNl7
Because all of the cases the FBI are looking into happened west of Cleveland, investigators believe the suspect might live in that area.

That would mean the suspect might be living within driving distance of the crime scenes.

http://on.wkyc.com/2dEWNl7
Because all of the cases the FBI are looking into happened west of Cleveland, investigators believe the suspect might live in that area.

That would mean the suspect might be living within driving distance of the crime scenes.

Thank you for everything you do to keep this thread updated!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back