GUILTY OH - Michaela Diemer, 32, Cleveland, 20 August 2014

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2014/10/prosecutors_consider_filing_de.html

Cuyahoga County prosecutors are considering whether to bring the death penalty against a convicted rapist accused of killing a woman in a vacant West Side home.

Ronald Hillman, 46, of Cleveland pleaded not guilty Wednesday to aggravated murder in the slaying of Michaela Diemer, who was killed in August...

Brent Kirvel, an assistant county prosecutor, told Common Pleas Judge John O'Donnell that an internal committee of the prosecutor's office will determine whether to file death-penalty charges. The panel is expected to study the issue next month.

So sad. May she fly free. I just gave my 19yr old son the same rule. He can live with us but cannot be under the influence of alcohol. I really hope her parents find some sort of comfort and peace I'm sure they are beyond heartbroken. We only want to save our children and sometimes that does mean tough love.

I hope this murderer is punished fast and harsh.

RIP Ms Diemer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have there been any updates about Michaela's case?

Cleveland man pleads guilty to rape and murder of Michaela Diemer
August 04, 2015 at 5:00 PM, updated August 04, 2015 at 5:46 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2015/08/cleveland_rapist_pleads_guilty.html
The admission from Ronald Hillman, 47, of Cleveland, came after prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty. He pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, rape, kidnapping, aggravated robbery, grand theft, offenses against a human corpse, and tampering with evidence.

Hillman is expected to get life in prison without the possibility of parole.

His sentencing hearing was scheduled for today, the one year anniversary of Michaela's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject
Back