GUILTY OH - Patsy Hudson, 62, Mansfield, 4 July 2015

RIP Patsy..

this really is a very sad and disturbing story on many levels.. Sad that it took so long for her to be reported and found and disturbing because cases like this happen all the time.. and what I mean by all the time is by the disgruntled neighbor that poisons cats.. these crimes are taken so lightly and really should be taken much more seriously!!.This couple should get charged with some sort of animal abuse in some way it should get added to their list of charges.

There are a couple of things that I feel are missing and people sort of looked over.. ok her cats were killed and poisoned.. did anyone look for anything at their house that looked like poison or even dead cats... also a neighbor said that a lot of her cats were dumped by these people.. dumped where?? where the dead or dumped alive in some woods to meet a slow and painful death?.. and in order to dump live cats you have to trap them.. did they find traps in their home or car??? And cat hair because you know cats always shed).

If Patsy had cats outside, iam sure she had cats inside her house.. she went missing in July and not reported til Dec.. who fed her cats? Did cats die in the house?.. I think there are a lot of things here that were overlooked.. AND I believe Patsy would of wanted them to look at these things..If she was a true Cat Lady as it has been mentioned Pasty loved, lived, fought and sadly died for Her Cats... and now what has happened to the cats she loved?? Is anyone going to look into that??? The very thing that Patsy Died for I don't believe anyone has really looked into its sad because these cats loved her just as much as she loved them

Also people that are known to have killed dumped and poisoned cats... have done it before at different places they have lived..
2 things that I thought about was. they should investigate the other places they have lived and see if there were reports of missing or poisoned animals were there also. AND also reports of missing People!!.. its very interesting how these 2 have so many aliases..(MO) I don't believe this is their first time killing animals nor killing people.. I just have a gut feeling... I think someone should try and find the places they have lived and see if other people have mysteriously disappeared from there also..

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ERpKErbb

Man charged with murdering elderly neighbor, remains scattered around OH

May 11, 2016 02:07 PM

MANSFIELD, OH (WOIO) - 53-year-old Walter Renz*has been charged with murdering a woman whose remains were found scattered around Ohio.

Renz was indicted by a grand jury last month in 62-year-old Patsy Hudson's death.

Hudson was last seen in July. Her body parts were discovered in February.

Renz is charged with aggravated murder, aggravated robbery, corpse abuse and tampering with evidence.

His roommate, Linda Buckner-Blehar, was indicted on charges of aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary and corpse abuse.

Here is some more information I found on Walter T Renz Which made me think he is hiding a couple of things.. he was claiming the backyard of his parents house was an Indian Burial Ground because the Gravel pit next door was getting too close to the back yard.. could he be hiding something in the backyard that he does not want to be touched??..

Then it says he was a truck driver for a while traveling the country and Canada... my gut feeling again.. is this guy has killed before and probably can be matched up to others.. it seems that the MO is chopping up bodies..since he had a domestic report (read article I posted below) of going after his wife with a Hatchet and now Patsy was found chopped up... again this is My opinion only.. but would love to get feed back from anyone else...

Renz subject of 2009 story on Indian burial ground

In 2009, Walter Renz was interviewed by the News Journal about what he calls the rape of a burial mound at a northeastern Richland County gravel pit. He said the gravel pit was disturbing a tribal site.

News Journal correspondent Al Lawrence, who wrote the story, said Renz got "prickly when asked — however discreetly — for proof of his Native American heritage."

In the article, Renz described himself as Chief of the Chaliawa Nation and said he was trying to preserve what he vccalled a ceremonial Thunderbird mound on land once owned by his grandfather.

Online Google searches for Walter Renz show he calls himself "Chief Walter Todd Longtail Renz."

On Friday, his mother said her son has a little bit of Native American background in him from both of her grandparents' sides. She said the gravel pit was located behind her and her husband's former residence on London East Road. She and her husband no longer live near here, having moved elsewhere in July.

Walter's mother said her son graduated from Plymouth High School and worked as a truck driver for a while before traveling the country and Canada

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...es-walter-renz-linda-buckner-blehar/79867430/

Does anyone have Any Idea where the couple lived before they lived next door to Patsy???? Just would love to know if anyone went missing from the last town they lived in. Apparently the cousin to Walter is the Owner of the House next door to Patsy.

Does anyone have any other info on Walter T Renz or on Linda Buckner / Bleher...if any of the Aliases match up to anything on missing persons... I know everyone here is quick to spot things, as I said I have a feeling this is not the first time for them...they just got caught this time....as always JMO

I also came across this just now they are person of interests in 7 other murders in Ohio....I knew I had a Hunch...it would be interesting to know who they suspect they have murdered..https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=582111805282290&id=339678252858981

I found this from February - apparently Walter was on probation for swinging a hatchet at his wife:
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...es-walter-renz-linda-buckner-blehar/79867430/

And found a non-mainstream-media blog from someone accusing Walter of being a "fake Indian" and writing bad checks from a tribal account.

In the Mansfield New Journal... Female suspect convicted.
Male awaiting trial.

https://www.wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=71189

The man suspected of involvement in the disappearance and believed murder of 62-year-old Mansfield resident Patsy Hudson has been found competent to stand trial... But he will undergo yet another evaluation after Judge DeWeese learned Renz reportedly may not have been given medication while being incarcerated...

Renz's girlfriend, Linda Buckner, was convicted in November for her role in the death of Hudson and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility or parole.

Walter Renz sentenced to life without parole for death of neighbor
Renz was sentenced by Judge DeWeese to life without parole for count one (aiding and abetting aggravated murder) plus one year for count three (aiding and abetting abuse of a corpse), three years for count four (aiding and abetting tampering with evidence), one year for count five (aiding and abetting receiving stolen credit card) and one year for count seven (aiding and abetting identity theft), all to be served concurrently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back