OH - Pedophile teacher says today's students are "tremendous temptation"

Don't shoot me on this one... but I think the mothers of the "mini-ho's" are just adult ho's themselves and actually WANT their child to look like that. In most cases, it's the adult HO's BUYING that crap FOR the mini-ho's to look like that!!!!

Don't shoot me on this one... but I think the mothers of the "mini-ho's" are just adult ho's themselves and actually WANT their child to look like that. In most cases, it's the adult HO's BUYING that crap FOR the mini-ho's to look like that!!!!

Amen!

I so agree with this!

I'm curious how old the kid he molested was. Because if s/he was really a kid, that doesn't fly.

This might be a silly observation, but I've never understood that if pedos are attracted to kids - why are they "more" attracted to them all tarted up? Seems to me they would be more attracted to kids who just look like kids. It seems a pedo's dream would not be a young beauty pageant queen a la Jonbenet on the runway, but rather a little girl or boy running around in shorts looking like a kid.

I don't know any pedos to ask....

SCM, thank God you don't know any pedo's to ask! Maybe your point is what I've been struggling with after reading this. That's the part I don't get.

This is my opinion:

"Today's pedophiles are a tremendous temptation." I try and try to resist, but I simply feel the need to go out and shoot every last one of them right between the eyes. I don't feel as though I should be blamed for this, however. If they just weren't so . . . dog gone creepy, I think I'd stand a better chance. Please someone do something to make pedophiles less creepy so that I don't want them all dead.

ROFLMBO!!! I'd vote not guilty! What do they call it? Exteme provocation?

To a pedo it doesn't really matter what they are wearing. Either they are attracted or not. They could be wearing jeans, a slinky dress or a bikini. It isn't the clothes they are attraced to.

This might be a silly observation, but I've never understood that if pedos are attracted to kids - why are they "more" attracted to them all tarted up? Seems to me they would be more attracted to kids who just look like kids. It seems a pedo's dream would not be a young beauty pageant queen a la Jonbenet on the runway, but rather a little girl or boy running around in shorts looking like a kid.

How many pictures of kids have we seen who were missing, later determined to be taken by a pedo? How many (or should I say how few) of those pictures were underdressed? Used to be women's rapists used to say it was her fault because of the way she was dressed. Come to find out it was the rapists rage and need to control women that was causing the rape. How she was dressed was just an excuse. Same here. It is just an excuse. The kid could be wearing a burka and he would still try to get to them!

How many pictures of kids have we seen who were missing, later determined to be taken by a pedo? How many (or should I say how few) of those pictures were underdressed? Used to be women's rapists used to say it was her fault because of the way she was dressed. Come to find out it was the rapists rage and need to control women that was causing the rape. How she was dressed was just an excuse. Same here. It is just an excuse. The kid could be wearing a burka and he would still try to get to them!

I agree with this 100%. But I always hear "normal" folks describing a tarted up child as a pedo's dream - that's what I don't get! Mt first post wasn't so clear.

SCM, thank God you don't know any pedo's to ask! Maybe your point is what I've been struggling with after reading this. That's the part I don't get.

Sometimes I wonder if I know any - chances are, we all might....but I don't know of any I know!!!

SCM-I think that if children appear provocative, then the pedo's "conscience" is more at ease...what I mean is that our society does not accept pedophilia, so if children are sexualized in some way, perhaps there is more of a "justification" for the lust...sort of like a rapist indicating that the victim "wanted it' by making eye contact, or wearing attractive revealing clothing. Am I making sense?

just to add another set of thoughts, my sister in law was attacked by a man when she was 12. He had raped other girls her age as well. He was sent to be evaluated for, 90 days or whatever, and the return psychiatric verdict was that he was not a "pedophile" although a habitual sex offender. The children he raped had matured early, so he skated by the pedophile label. He was Chief of Police BTW.

I was thinking the same thing....
the all grown up thing didnt make sense to me - thought I missed something

SCM-I think that if children appear provocative, then the pedo's "conscience" is more at ease...what I mean is that our society does not accept pedophilia, so if children are sexualized in some way, perhaps there is more of a "justification" for the lust...sort of like a rapist indicating that the victim "wanted it' by making eye contact, or wearing attractive revealing clothing. Am I making sense?

You are making perfect sense, believe. I follow that line of thought.

just to add another set of thoughts, my sister in law was attacked by a man when she was 12. He had raped other girls her age as well. He was sent to be evaluated for, 90 days or whatever, and the return psychiatric verdict was that he was not a "pedophile" although a habitual sex offender. The children he raped had matured early, so he skated by the pedophile label. He was Chief of Police BTW.

That's just awful, believe. My youngest sister was molested by her godfather - a genuine pedophile, IMHO.

I think kids wearing the revealing rock star type styles might be a temptation to a slightly older adolescent boy, but a grown man, please. That's hogwash. They're perverted freaks who deliberately chose to be teachers and to get involved in jobs dealing with kids no matter what the fashion styles happen to be. That is so much worse than in the 60's and blaming a rape victim for wearing a short mini skirt.

He also says teachers who are feeling the temptation to cross that line are afraid to ask for help.

"They need to go to another teacher, to another administrator, not with the fear of losing their job and saying 'look, I'm really having some wrong thoughts here.'" James said. "We need to deal with this there's help out there."

This thinks they actually should not fear losing their job with thoughts as like that. They shouldn't be hired in the first place, they need to be fired if they're pervs. Reminds me of the Catholic church, how priests who have those thoughts are counseled within the church. They can't cure any of these perverts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back