OH - Pedophile teacher says today's students are "tremendous temptation"

just to add another set of thoughts, my sister in law was attacked by a man when she was 12. He had raped other girls her age as well. He was sent to be evaluated for, 90 days or whatever, and the return psychiatric verdict was that he was not a "pedophile" although a habitual sex offender. The children he raped had matured early, so he skated by the pedophile label. He was Chief of Police BTW.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm floored speechless by this statement!!! I was molested at age 13, yes I had developed, but that had nothing to do with it, nor did I "ask" for it. I was blindsided by a trusted relative. This really PO's me!!!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

not everything :slap:
but we always agree to disagree when necessary :blowkiss:

I know - I was being sarcastic. :crazy: I'll bet we'd never disagree about the fact that there is nothing a kid can do, wear, say or behave that would entice a pedophile. A kid can't ask for it - period, end of question. :)

I do feel for Moms of young girls - I always wanted to dress older and grow up more quickly when I was still a kid. I don't have that issue so far with boys, but my BFF battles it a bit with her 8-year-old daughter!

This is my opinion:

"Today's pedophiles are a tremendous temptation." I try and try to resist, but I simply feel the need to go out and shoot every last one of them right between the eyes. I don't feel as though I should be blamed for this, however. If they just weren't so . . . dog gone creepy, I think I'd stand a better chance. Please someone do something to make pedophiles less creepy so that I don't want them all dead.

I think your post bears repeating Jeana.
Though I doubt the creep would get it if he read it.

when my grandfather couldnt keep it in his pants my mother blamed me. i led him on. i would sit in his lap and wear my underwear when i played in the water hose. she said i should be ashamed for making him have those kind of fellings. as a adult i can look back and see what a load of that was. you put a grown woman in nothing but a pair of underwear and soak her with a hose it might look sexy. you do the same thing with a 6 year old and it is innocent. a grown woman crawls in a mans lap it is a come on. a 7 year old does it then it is story time with a mother goose book. no matter how you dress a child it wont change 1 fact. it is a child. i do not dress my daughter like a Ho because i want her to value her body. if i dressed her in a g-string and pasties a normal man would not get turned on. pedo's have lots of excuses for what they do but it does not change the fact they are grown men who prey on children for sex.

what a load of bull.
i wasn't assaulted by a teacher, but i did have one get too close for comfort a few times. and trust me, i did not bring it on. i was about as skinny as you could get, and didn't have anything to flaunt. plus i had just been raped, and was really self-conscious. i dressed cute, but it was very rare to find me in something that wasn't baggy. and i look very young anyway, and at that time, i was 17 and looked like i had the face and body of a 12 year old.

these people make me sick

Lately, there have been more female teachers taking advantage of students in the media. Teachers, male or female, should be held to a much higher standard and their penalties should be severe. Background checks can only tell a school district so much about the true personality of people.

Anytime you have an adult entrusted with your children, you have an obligation to be involved, know the signs of such abuse, and talk to not only your children, but their friends as well. It is amazing how much you can learn!

Other teachers need to take some responsibility to make note of teachers and students who are appearing to have developed too much of a "friendship". This is a red flag. Teachers are not supposed to be their friends because it is inappropriate and others who notice should speak up. If not, they should be charged along with the pedophile. They work with them everyday and need to pay attention to the signs.

Blaming the students for what they wear, how they talk or flirt, or whatever they do to rationalize their behavior is ridiculous. They know where the line is drawn. They have a college education so stupidity won't excuse them. There is no question about it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm floored speechless by this statement!!! I was molested at age 13, yes I had developed, but that had nothing to do with it, nor did I "ask" for it. I was blindsided by a trusted relative. This really PO's me!!!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I can tell you I was completely and utterly outraged at the time...and now for what it is worth! One of the victims was his own daughter, I believe-how that doesn't get him a label as a pedo I am mystified...he had really good representation. The whole story is a fascinating one-his best friend was Gary Meinholtz who raped and murdered a child and then buried her in his basement. Meinhotz's wife claimed she had no idea her neighbors child was buried in her dirt basement, yet she stepped over the grave every time she did her laundry...in any case, it was a pedophile ring that crumbled when the Chief of Police arrested his good friend Meinholz...then everything started to unravel.

I'm with you! :)

This is my opinion:

"Today's pedophiles are a tremendous temptation." I try and try to resist, but I simply feel the need to go out and shoot every last one of them right between the eyes. I don't feel as though I should be blamed for this, however. If they just weren't so . . . dog gone creepy, I think I'd stand a better chance. Please someone do something to make pedophiles less creepy so that I don't want them all dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back