OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked the other day and I missed if anyone answered: is there a way to block posts with the word "cartel" in them? I can't take the cartel nonsense any longer.
Scroll on by those.

Gross, sleuthing someone that is not a victim, but has been mentioned in the press, just led me to a Discreet Relationships: Extramarital..." site. I'm going to stop now. Disgusting!!!

My suspicion is simply that they were there for the toddler but arrived after the toddler was found. As long as they were in the area, is there any bodies of water that we want searched and can we obtain a search warrant to gain access to them. In the meantime, the dive team was asked to 'hold the scene' or stand by. The decision was made that they were not going to search so they were released.

That's what I assumed also but now I'm not so sure. If the family pulled the child from the pond & called 911, there would be no need to send a dive team down. But, if they called & reported her missing and told them they'd had to rescure her from that pond in the past, maybe they would send a team. Very little info out there on that incident. If they needed the manpower, they wouldn't send them down in that vehicle just to secure a scene.

I don't know how big those ponds are but a lot around here are shallow & small used to water livestock. Would be quicker to drain the pond using a pump than to suit up a diver & send them in.

According to the sheriff's web site, they have a dive van...not multiple dive vans. So if by some small miracle they were there to hold the scene, why take your only dive van along? Both Columbus police and fire have their own dive teams, so they wouldn't be leaving the community in a pinch, but it does seem a strange allocation of resources to take your only dive van to a place you aren't going to dive. I'm really questioning why the media isn't beating the crap out of him.
Oh one thing I forgot on this.. Local media I can more understand them letting something go, national media, not so much.

All his inconsistencies would have been addressed at every presser with national media normally.

I'm hoping since Kasich is dropping out, maybe now some of that will happen. An open GOP convention would have been great for the media so it was in their best interest for that to happen.

Now that it isn't, maybe they will do their jobs now.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/us/ohio-shooting-pike-county/

"Robin Waddell, the owner of the Big Bear Lake Family Resort in Lucasville, Ohio, said Chris Rhoden Sr. and his son Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, worked for him several years in a seasonal capacity building docks, repairing fences and performing other carpentry-related jobs.
Waddell said Chris Rhoden was "a fantastic and talented contractor" and his son was "a really good kid."
Waddell said he was familiar with many members of the Rhoden family and saw no outward signs of problems or issues that could explain this tragedy."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fa35...o-community-rattled-killings-8-family-members

"Robin Waddell, who owns the Big Bear Lake Family Resort just south of Piketon, said Christopher Rhoden often did work for him as a carpenter and helped out with his excavation business. He said Rhoden was a nice guy whose kids sometimes visited him while he was working."

Twenty miles south of Piketon, Big Bear Lake Family Resort owner Robin Waddell has known the Rhoden family for decades, ever since Christopher Sr. started working at the resort — building decks or roofs, excavating, whatever needed done.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/manhunt-mystery-follow-ohio-bloodbath/151910628

"Twenty miles south of Piketon, Big Bear Lake Family Resort owner Robin Waddell has known the Rhoden family for decades, ever since Christopher Sr. started working at the resort — building decks or roofs, excavating, whatever needed done.
Waddell would hire the elder Chris Rhoden whenever he needed construction. He was good, Waddell said. He was reliable. He was a friend."

Yes that medical company has been an issue for me.

Also his boss? Owner of Big Bear?

So many of the Rhodens worked at Big Bear. I said way back in early threads I was starting to wonder about the connection with the owner, before any more came up about him. It was the simple fact when we discovered Gary worked there some too.

That is correct. He owns two medical companies and also the one CR1 has as well. He owns lots of companies actually and I haven't looked into a great deal but I do know at least one other state he does too.

That's what I assumed also but now I'm not so sure. If the family pulled the child from the pond & called 911, there would be no need to send a dive team down. But, if they called & reported her missing and told them they'd had to rescure her from that pond in the past, maybe they would send a team. Very little info out there on that incident. If they needed the manpower, they wouldn't send them down in that vehicle just to secure a scene.

I don't know how big those ponds are but a lot around here are shallow & small used to water livestock. Would be quicker to drain the pond using a pump than to suit up a diver & send them in.
I read an account of that happening when it did and a family member pulled the child out the article said.

It is starting to look like the AG's office is gaslighting everyone.

Gross, sleuthing someone that is not a victim, but has been mentioned in the press, just led me to a Discreet Relationships: Extramarital..." site. I'm going to stop now. Disgusting!!!

Lol. I ended up earlier today on a Franz Kafka reference. Decided to back away from what got me there. :)

That is correct. He owns two medical companies and also the one CR1 has as well. He owns lots of companies actually and I haven't looked into a great deal but I do know at least one other state he does too.
Those medical companies still bring up the red flag for me that several Rhoden women are in the health care business and many are going to school to be.

Oh one thing I forgot on this.. Local media I can more understand them letting something go, national media, not so much.

All his inconsistencies would have been addressed at every presser with national media normally.

I'm hoping since Kasich is dropping out, maybe now some of that will happen. An open GOP convention would have been great for the media so it was in their best interest for that to happen.

Now that it isn't, maybe they will do their jobs now.

Exactly.

I am a newbie jumping in here so forgive me if this has been discussed. There is too much to read. Also just getting familiar with the rules.

But here is what I am stuck on as I research the case. The Rhodens and their car businsess. The latest one in particular that Dana Rhoden was posting about (can we name names here?). I've seen some discussion on this salvage company. Their PO box being in Peebles. When I did a search on who it was registered to it comes up JonaLee White. I googled her and one of the first things it mentions is her baby registry with the man that owns the place the rhodens all claimed to work in Lucasville.

Further search shows the owner of this place to work has several businesses so why put the salvage company in your country singer girlfriends name? One company of interest associated with his name is a medical company. Chris SR. also has this adams medical company.

Who would have a lot to hide? Who is smart enough to pull this off? A business person big in town or out of town? For one of the most sophisticated operations Dewine has ever seen, this was not just the rhodens setting this operation up. Who did all 8 of these people know? Who around them do we know had money and interested in various business ventures like the rhodens seem to be as well. This person gave a quote to the news saying Chris Jr. asked him what he cuold do for money just the week before the murder.

Now this Salvage company that is on FB that Dana posted about, I think that's what/who they were dealing with in recent weeks. That is connected to the owner of their company they all "work" for. The same peebles address the company has listed in filings has another company with this guys name on it.

A search for him shows little. He seems VERY private. I found a picture by digging but that took me awhile. I think they need to follow this.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, I am a new member and will read the next few days but there is a ton and it will take me forever.

I just can't get this out of my head. This connects the rhodens with someone local involved in what seems to be a shady car venture, they all list that they work at the place he owns, and this man has various business ventures too as well as FUNDS to make the things they were donig happen. I don't even know if drugs connects all 8 people but the cars do. I think this has less to do with pot and more to do with whatever they were doing with this car business. That would make sense why Gary was in town "working on cars"

My opionion only. Just find these connections extremely interesting

http://www.bizapedia.com/oh/SCIOTO-RIVER-TRADING-COMPANY-LLC.html

I have posted similar thoughts (The Rhodens were workhorses and they work for someone(s) else who have the "business head" for the drug business) and have sleuthed everything you mentioned as well. I'm on the same line of thinking as you are.

Haven't posted tons and I've been careful in some wording because of what we can and can't post here. I'm not only tunneled-in or stuck on only this particular train of thought as I still think this is more personal than business but when it comes to drugs/money laundering/legit paper trails there always seems to be white collar, sometimes prominent people involved. It's those people higher on the totem pole who The Rhodens would work for or be groomed by, JMO.

Those medical companies still bring up the red flag for me that several Rhoden women are in the health care business and many are going to school to be.
Me too. Im trying to find info that maybe creates a different tax bracket or what benefits there would be to open a medical business, or why give the business a medical name????

But look what was found? I just posted the video we saw about it. This is on Twitter though.
5330c54c552e8bc02306209c022828ae.jpg

That's what this reporter was told. In other reports, reporters were told the dive team was there to secure the scene. And that goes back to the question of whether that was, in fact, the truth.

Were they registered as the kind of company that could operate a home health agency?

Me too. Im trying to find info that maybe creates a different tax bracket or what benefits there would be to open a medical business, or why give the business a medical name????
Well someone mentioned some changed in law so a person could request a certain caregiver and either insurance or Medicare or Medicaid would pay them.

There could easily be Medicare fraud in that.

That's what this reporter was told. In other reports, reporters were told the dive team was there to secure the scene. And that goes back to the question of whether that was, in fact, the truth.

Do we know if the road is still blocked off? I thought at the point the dive van showed up they had opened up the road to the point the press could actually see the scene from where they were parked.

Were they registered as the kind of company that could operate a home health agency?
I believe it was very vague and they probably could have home health care, whether it was just aides or more, not sure.

I posted the very video you are talking about right before this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000