OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll on by those.

I know, they should just Scroll and roll
I told people to put me on ignore whenever they see me put a link to any area Sheriff talking about cartel in ohio. lol We should all have the same theory and noone give anything contrary to what someone else thinks, God forbid. ;)

Someone asked the other day and I missed if anyone answered: is there a way to block posts with the word "cartel" in them? I can't take the cartel nonsense any longer.

Nope, unfortunately you just have to deal with other people's opinions :(

Do we know if the road is still blocked off? I thought at the point the dive van showed up they had opened up the road to the point the press could actually see the scene from where they were parked.
I think it is blocked off or was that day, closer to the scenes. This happened while they were burying Gary.

I was thinking about this last night and remembered something. Seeing as how a major drug route runs right thru this county I am assuming that this county impounds cars probably more so than other counties. Now in my neck of the woods the big city of Memphis has their own impound lot. The smaller counties hire local tow guys and more than one county there have been accusations of certain LE working in cahoots with specific junkyard/mechanics to acquire cars. I'm not saying that's what is happening here but I would be curious to know if some of those cars were seized vehicles. There could be some mad people who feel their cars were unjustly seized. It could also explain why LE is taking the cars. Some of those cars may belong to the county. I haven't had time to research this theory yet. I just thought id share first because if any of you care to research who tows the cars for pike county you might find something that I don't. Another thing for those of you leaning towards a hit. Be it personal or cartel. This may have already been mentioned, if so I apologize. If it was a paid hit if they weren't paid to hit the babies then that's why they were spared. Personally I find that a little far fetched but I've been wrong before. And it could explain why such monsters would spare the babies.

I'm really irritated about this dive team stuff.

If we don't keep links on the media thread, in a few months we will all be doubting there was ever announced they even found a grow op, the story will be different.

Me too. Im trying to find info that maybe creates a different tax bracket or what benefits there would be to open a medical business, or why give the business a medical name????

I haven't figured it all out yet, but the "boss" who has a business also owns another with a family member of his that actually has a degree in PT.

I believe it was very vague and they probably could have home health care, whether it was just aides or more, not sure.

How many businesses were they involved with, has anyone made a list yet?

car·tel
kärˈtel/
noun
noun: cartel; plural noun: cartels

an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition.

We could just call it AMOS. Association of Manufacturers Or Suppliers. How's that? :)

How many businesses were they involved with, has anyone made a list yet?
No I haven't seen a list. I was just aware of the medical one by Chris. Someone had found it made like $67,000 last year, so money went through it.

I didn't know the boss was connected medical businesses. We had wondered at first if that business was set up hoping the medical marijuana vote would pass during the OH primary, but it was set up long before that and did some business.

I was thinking about this last night and remembered something. Seeing as how a major drug route runs right thru this county I am assuming that this county impounds cars probably more so than other counties. Now in my neck of the woods the big city of Memphis has their own impound lot. The smaller counties hire local tow guys and more than one county there have been accusations of certain LE working in cahoots with specific junkyard/mechanics to acquire cars. I'm not saying that's what is happening here but I would be curious to know if some of those cars were seized vehicles. There could be some mad people who feel their cars were unjustly seized. It could also explain why LE is taking the cars. Some of those cars may belong to the county. I haven't had time to research this theory yet. I just thought id share first because if any of you care to research who tows the cars for pike county you might find something that I don't. Another thing for those of you leaning towards a hit. Be it personal or cartel. This may have already been mentioned, if so I apologize. If it was a paid hit if they weren't paid to hit the babies then that's why they were spared. Personally I find that a little far fetched but I've been wrong before. And it could explain why such monsters would spare the babies.

Why far-fetched to think a paid hit person would spare children? If the killing was all about business, there's no need to kill the children.

car·tel
kärˈtel/
noun
noun: cartel; plural noun: cartels

an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition.

We could just call it AMOS. Association of Manufacturers Or Suppliers. How's that? :)

You may have just been blocked.

Why far-fetched to think a paid hit person would spare children? If the killing was all about business, there's no need to kill the children.

Exactly. It would have just been more money, and to what end...

I don't think a paid hit man sparing babies is far fetched. I think in this case a paid hit man is far fetched.

Me too. Im trying to find info that maybe creates a different tax bracket or what benefits there would be to open a medical business, or why give the business a medical name????

Could it be medical equipment? I've heard there's a lot of money to be made in that business.

I don't think a paid hit man sparing babies is far fetched. I think in this case a paid hit man is far fetched.

Paid hit man took 9 shots at one multiple at others and got one w one shot. Not exactly professional JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000