Found Safe OH - RR, 15, Brunswick, 12 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

That link doesn't bring up a video for me. I had to go here: http://www.cleveland19.com/story/33...ing-brunswick-teen-daughter-pleads-not-guilty

Video cuts into the judge saying "that is a felony in the 4th degree" (I'm assuming this is the kidnapping charge)
The Judges say he had a prior charge on August 30th for possession of drug paraphernalia (a misdemeanor in the 4th degree punishable for 30 days in jail/$250 fine) and he failed to show up for court on that charge. Judge asks him how he pleas to Aug 30 case first. Roberts says, "not guilty".
Judge asks if he has an attorney and Roberts replies "no, sir."
Judge asks "how do you support yourself?" Roberts' reply is unintelligible.
Judge asks "do you have any assets?" Roberts' says "no" then he says something else I can't understand. (there is echo and he has a heavy accent)
Judge says he will appoint an attorney and sets bond at $25,000.
Roberts starts to say something that sounds like he is objecting to the bond/saying he didn't do anything wrong but I can't understand a word he is saying..Judge interrupts and says "I suggest you do not make any statements, I have made my ruling about the bond."

Glad to hear you understood about as much as I did lol. It sounded like there were marbles in his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you understood about as much as I did lol. It sounded like there were marbles in his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he was slurring his words like drunken sailor but the bad audio, echo in the room and his heavy accent did not help either!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back