GUILTY OH - Sheriff Charles Reader, charged with theft in office, Pike Co, 29 Jun 2019

Charlies's last day behind walls will be May 19th. He will finish his time (around 6 months) at a halfway house. Wish him the best!! Long time coming. :D

# Always have.. always will stand beside Charlie!!!!!!
At last Charlie can walk over the grass and between trees. Let May 19 get here fast.

I stand with Charlie

At last Charlie can walk over the grass and between trees. Let May 19 get here fast.

I stand with Charlie

I wonder if anyone from the news media is going to interview him about the Wagner trials, confessions, etc. It would be interesting to hear what he thinks, though he may not be able to discuss it for now.

I wonder if anyone from the news media is going to interview him about the Wagner trials, confessions, etc. It would be interesting to hear what he thinks, though he may not be able to discuss it for now.

I don't think he would be allowed to talk about the case as it's still open.

im just back after time off recovering from extreme tiredness from Vallow and Staunch Trials. Never again will I follow 2 at the same time. Lol

I don't think he would be allowed to talk about the case as it's still open.

im just back after time off recovering from extreme tiredness from Vallow and Staunch Trials. Never again will I follow 2 at the same time. Lol
Wow, sorry to hear that was so hard on you. I skipped the Vallow trial because I wasn’t up to hearing so much about the murder of children. Chris Watts murdering of his wife and little kids pretty much broke me. I can’t even read an article about him without crying For those kids.

Looking forward big Billy’s trial, though.

Wow, sorry to hear that was so hard on you. I skipped the Vallow trial because I wasn’t up to hearing so much about the murder of children. Chris Watts murdering of his wife and little kids pretty much broke me. I can’t even read an article about him without crying For those kids.

Looking forward big Billy’s trial, though.
It was very hard, and I won't do it again. Time is passing quickly so we will have Billy in Court. I'm looking forward to that.

Post Release Control Information
Supervision Start Date 05/19/2023 Period of Supervision 6 months APA Offices DP&CS TRANSITIONAL CONTROL/TREATMENT TRANSFER
Conditions of Supervision

Transitional Control

Bottom photo is first day in ... Top photo is the most recent photo ....
1684907947634.png1684908502344.png

Last edited:
I would thoroughly enjoy spending a week just listening to what Charlie has to say.

I remember him choking back his tears during interviews and press conferences.

I remember his drive and determination to solve these crimes and get justice for the families.

Nobody is perfect. We all have our demons. BUT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR CHARLIE.P

My appreciation to all of you for keeping Charlie at the forefront and NOT condemning and judging him. Yes, he did wrong BUT he wasn't the first and he damned sure won't be the last to go through a rough patch in life and make poor decisions.

I won't be posting for a while so I wish everyone well.

• Red Heart on Microsoft Windows 11 22H2

As always... #I WILL ALWAYS STAND ALONGSIDE CHARLIE ;)

I guess Karma really does come back to bite some people in the butt. Now I am content!

As always... #I WILL ALWAYS STAND ALONGSIDE CHARLIE
:D

Is there some news?

Charlie's situation should make everyone more aware of the PTSD LE faces when exposed to horrible crimes, massacres, natural disasters, etc. Sadly the Rhoden Family Murders were on that scale.

Is there some news?

Charlie's situation should make everyone more aware of the PTSD LE faces when exposed to horrible crimes, massacres, natural disasters, etc. Sadly the Rhoden Family Murders were on that scale.

No there isn't. Charlie is doing good and things are looking up, he was bent... just not broken. :)

Finally a little karma!!!

Well that took a while, didn't it?

I still have a very uneasy feeling with Junk running the Common Pleas Court, though. I have a recurring nightmare that he ends up taking a big bribe from FW and finds a way to drop charges against Billy.

Well that took a while, didn't it?

I still have a very uneasy feeling with Junk running the Common Pleas Court, though. I have a recurring nightmare that he ends up taking a big bribe from FW and finds a way to drop charges against Billy.
When is BW finally going to trial? What's the hold up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back