Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone find me a link for unsolved violent crimes and murders from Lenawee County Michigan

Now that JDW is being considered a possible SK, would you please take a look at the Catherine Sackrider thread? She disappeared 9/12/12 in Sylvania, OH. Her truck with purse intact was found in a public park there some days later. Her body was found in Lenawee County in a field that November. No cause of death established because of extreme decomposition. The field is just over the Ohio/Michigan border just north of Metamora/Delta area. I have been bothered by this case and the little attention it got since it happened. The close proximity to Sierah's case and the way the bodies were left make me strongly suspect they're related. Would someone else please read her details and give their opinion? I'd link but I'm not very tech adept. Apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming out of :lurk: Mode regarding these posts:
Just saw this & heading there now...
:earson:
ETA:
BREAKING NEWS!!! Current Scanner Alerts #7 - Page 850
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rent-Scanner-Alerts-7&p=12708578#post12708578

Had to take some time away and just saw this scanner chatter alert. What was it?

This was the quoted post, which was also linked "downstairs" aka "the basement" or "parking lot."

:bump:
Just got a message from friend somethings going down right now at co rd K and 5 or6 . Ambulance and police blocking roads and searching wooded area

This thread is only accessible to WS members. WS "SCanner peeps" aka "SCeeps" listen in and post on the Scanner threads, and as has been posted by my fellow WSers, what happens there stays there, like Vegas :wink:

That said, if we hear something pertinent, we always try our best to post an alert here ("upstairs" on the "main thread" to let y'all know to join us). Sometimes WSers monitoring the Scanner thread will do that for us! :highfive:
I'm not a Mod/Admin, but I spend a lot of time "scannering" whenever I can. I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries with this post. Just thought I'd chime in here. It was super confusing to me at first. Once I got the hang of it, I was hooked! [emoji847]

Hope this is somewhat helpful to our many new members who have joined us as a result of Sierah's case! I do hope y'all decide to stay.

#JusticeForSierah
[emoji257]

Just saw this & heading there now...
:earson:
ETA:
BREAKING NEWS!!! Current Scanner Alerts #7 - Page 850
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rent-Scanner-Alerts-7&p=12708578#post12708578

Had to take some time away and just saw this scanner chatter alert. What was it?

This was the quoted post, which was also linked "downstairs" aka "the basement" or "parking lot."

Just got a message from friend somethings going down right now at co rd K and 5 or6 . Ambulance and police blocking roads and searching wooded area

This thread is only accessible to WS members. WS "SCanner peeps" aka "SCeeps" listen in and post on the Scanner threads, and as has been posted by my fellow WSers, what happens there stays there, like Vegas :wink:

That said, if we hear something pertinent, we always try our best to post an alert here ("upstairs" on the "main thread" to let y'all know to join us). Sometimes WSers monitoring the Scanner thread will do that for us! :highfive:
I'm not a Mod/Admin, but I spend a lot of time "scannering" whenever I can. I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries with this post. Just thought I'd chime in here. It was super confusing to me at first. Once I got the hang of it, I was hooked! [emoji847]

Hope this is somewhat helpful to our many new members who have joined us as a result of Sierah's case! I do hope y'all decide to stay.

#JusticeForSierah
[emoji257]

Thank you! I first found WS when I began following Baby Kate Phillips missing situation. I never joined though, just lurked. I have since followed/lurked on a number of other cases. Sierah caused me to join though. Thanks again.

Now that JDW is being considered a possible SK, would you please take a look at the Catherine Sackrider thread? She disappeared 9/12/12 in Sylvania, OH. Her truck with purse intact was found in a public park there some days later. Her body was found in Lenawee County in a field that November. No cause of death established because of extreme decomposition. The field is just over the Ohio/Michigan border just north of Metamora/Delta area. I have been bothered by this case and the little attention it got since it happened. The close proximity to Sierah's case and the way the bodies were left make me strongly suspect they're related. Would someone else please read her details and give their opinion? I'd link but I'm not very tech adept. Apologies

Not questioning anything you have said, but rather wondering if there has been any official word that LE is looking into JW for more cases than Sierah? Is the news reporting this at all either? Just curious. I certainly agree Sierah and Robin can't be his only victims, but wondering what is out there with this same line of thinking.

Catherine Sackrider thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-18-Sept-2012&highlight=catherine+sackrider

((((Hugs to you BDE)))) I know how hard it is when these cases hit close to home and don't have a good resolution.

While not a murder, a 21-year-old college student (Central Michigan University) just recently contracted bacterial meningitis and died within a couple of days of becoming ill. She was working in the children's day camp at a local gym in my community. Neighbors' children attend the same high school where KM went. There is a discussion about Kristy Malter on the Up to the Minute forum.

My heart and soul ache for the families of these lovely young women who's lives were taken much too soon. :rose:

Not questioning anything you have said, but rather wondering if there has been any official word that LE is looking into JW for more cases than Sierah? Is the news reporting this at all either? Just curious. I certainly agree Sierah and Robin can't be his only victims, but wondering what is out there with this same line of thinking.

I've seen lots of speculation in this thread as to what else he might be responsible for. I don't think anyone outside LE knows if he's being looked at for other crimes. A few other names and locations have been mentioned as possible places he might have been and could he have been responsible for things outside NE Ohio/SE Michigan. I'm just looking at nearby cases that are unsolved.

#JusticeForSierah
[emoji257]

Thank you for making everyone including myself aware of these things. although I actually saw that particular info posted from a local board not on WS from the people living there on that those roads . but anyways even though I've been a WS member for quite a long time I never have enough time to really read or post much. I'm hoping as I'm creeping up here in my older years (I'm 45 ) I can spend the rest of my life reading all the forums here before I die and it would be great if I actually knew all the rules first too huh? LoL 😂

Thank you for making everyone including myself aware of these things. although I actually saw that particular info posted from a local board not on WS from the people living there on that those roads . but anyways even though I've been a WS member for quite a long time I never have enough time to really read or post much. I'm hoping as I'm creeping up here in my older years (I'm 45 ) I can spend the rest of my life reading all the forums here before I die and it would be great if I actually knew all the rules first too huh? LoL 

Did you hear from the local board that something else is being searched or happening in the area of Sierah's family home or that whole area?

This man certainly appears to be a serial predator based on the allegations against him in regards to Sierah and his previous case involving abduction. So far we have yet to here from LE that he is being looked at for other possible crimes, although I'll bet dollars to donuts they are all over that possible angle. Especially with the excavation equipment being reportedly brought to the property he resides at.

Very curious to see what LE is thinking and looking at. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer before an update on their analysis.

#JusticeForSierah
[emoji257]

Did you hear from the local board that something else is being searched or happening in the area of Sierah's family home or that whole area?

Just now see an update there, it seems to be unrelated but no one seems sure. There is confusion because also another search going on in NW Archbold (Fulton co too) for a 57 y/o man missing and searching a pond. ) should I go back and delete the other post I made about it. ? Anf of so, could the person who wrote one reply to it regarding the rules edit theirs or make a copy of their reply so that others like myself still can see the reminder of whats allowed or not here? I don't want to delete that post because it has good info new members and ones like me should see lol

#JusticeForSierah
[emoji257]

Thanks for all that you do. I find it difficult when following cases and posts mention going to the parking lot/basement/downstairs/scanner threads. I appreciate when a link is provided by posters. Even though I've been here a while, it takes me some time to remember how to get downstairs without a link. Many thanks for all your dedication.

I posted a few pages back (if you want to look) about 3 murders and asking Steelman to add to his map for me. He must be off today, hopefully he will see it. One was Catherine Sackrider. I think, while proximity is good she doesn't fit the other 2. Plus, her car was driven back to Sylvania and parked with her purse still in it. The robbery that happened at her house that only had her cell phone and a butcher knife stolen is also quite curious.

I am sure LE is trying to connect dots with others. It's like someone said, you don't just wake up one day and decide you're going to kidnap and murder someone. WE know he started many, many years ago.

Are we allowed to post a link to a reporter's social media with an update on a search happening right now at JW's home? (from WTOL Toledo channel 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chumbug