Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to post a link to a reporter's social media with an update on a search happening right now at JW's home? (from WTOL Toledo channel 11)

Yes, you may share the facebook pages and posts of area reporters and their tweets and twitter pages as well. Please do.

ETA I should clarify, that we may discuss the reporter's posts as we do MSM but may not copy paste or discuss comments by the general public beneath those posts.

That is a whole lot of activity down that road. The shot is from far away so I cannot even count the number or types of vehicles aside from - a lot.

That makes me very nervous. We saw them dig up the property. Now they're back. Geez.

The update on her link says they're just continuing their investigation, they never left since the warrant was issued.. That's not to say they haven't found anything significant.

They weren't there last night when I drove by.

ETA: the road wasn't closed at least, anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope they will have a presser again soon. I really really want to know whether they can tie him to other missing women/murders.

They weren't there last night when I drove by.

ETA: the road wasn't closed at least, anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah it sounds like a blanket statement because they probably can't divulge any other information at this time

Jon Monk ‏@JonWTOL [video=twitter;757318357268004864]https://twitter.com/JonWTOL/status/757318357268004864[/video]Ohio, USA
It looks as if the BCI and FBI crews are packing up there equipment for the night at Worley's residence.Sheriff will not be giving update.

No no this article is from 1963.

I noticed that too when I read the link but it's a typo on the Google page.
That news is definitely from 1983 as it references the Harrods bomb in London which I remember well was in 83. If you move up the page you will see the date on the actual newspaper copy, Saturday December 17 1983. It confused me too when I first looked!

This seems like a good place to move over to a new thread. For those newer to Websleuths I will explain. After pages and pages of posts, some containing photos and videos, page load time can suffer. Because of that it has become our practice to start a fresh new discussion thread at about 1000 posts. Here is a link to the new Thread #3

Click the link and save that new one to your favorites or use thread tools at the top of the page to "subscribe" to it so you can find your way back to it later. each opening post of a new thread will contain a synopsis of what has happened thus far and links leading back to previous threads about the case.

Start moving over to the new thread - this one will close in 10 minutes.

This thread is now closed. Please move to the next which is linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname