OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

It's all been cached on other sites already.

My question is the original twitter pic that is NOT TJ Lane, where did it come from? Hopefully police have seen it because it certainly could be linked and even if it's not, the kid in that photo needs identified and has some explaining to do.

Me too on the Twitter pics. What's up with that? Sort of eerie, really, how quick that popped up.

Okay, so the (3) twitter pix is not him. Wonder who they are?

And the Facebook page is now all gone. (Except where cached on other sites.)

The grief counselor that spoke during the PC was from Ravenwood Mental Health - same mental health place that has a lien against the father - per those court docs listed upstream. So, there will be a history and documentation on all of this going back quite a few years.

There were red flags and, it appears, those red flags have been around for quite some time.

Shame.

I'm thinking one of his friends has his password and deleted his FB page.

Does anyone have a link to the cached pages?

The last two videos posted are goth, but there are also five from Bright Eyes, an indie band from Omaha, about as ungothy as one can get, and also listed first among his music favorites. There are no goth bands listed as favorites.

One really can't surmise much from his Facebook page (if that is indeed his Facebook page). Looks like some of it is disappearing as we speak, as a matter of fact. Don't see any videos now. Pictures not public now, at least. Odd bit of writing now gone.

I didn't pick up from the photos he was goth but, there was only a few mostly with teddy bears.
The fb page was sparse. Now, it's gone. Does the FBI remove this from the public while they are investigating?

edited: (ok, a few photos he could have been into goth, (leather jacket) but it's not too obvious and his likes interests were minimal. The photos that were strange were the more military looking photos)

I didn't pick up from the photos he was goth but, there was only a few mostly with teddy bears.
The fb page was sparse. Now, it's gone. Does the FBI remove this from the public while they are investigating?

My guess is that law enforcement removed the page(s) as the victims page was also removed at about the same time.

Not sure. Could well be. Or as JoeFromLB suggested above, a friend could have done it. Or family. Or a lawyer if he's secured counsel by now.

My guess is that law enforcement removed the page(s) as the victims page was also removed at about the same time.

Interesting. Why remove the victims? His friends have no where to go to leave memorial messages. How very sad and what's sad about this is that they appears to have been red flags for many years.

Not sure. Could well be. Or as JoeFromLB suggested above, a friend could have done it. Or family. Or a lawyer if he's secured counsel by now.

Good point. I bet an attorney would want that down asap.

Thank you for the explanation :blowkiss: I'm also reading mixed reports about him being bullied. Some students saying he was and some saying no. Hopefully, we''ll get more details at the next presser.

He was most likely bullied but unfortunately we won't hear much about that. If he had committed suicide ya we would hear about it. It this instance it will be down played and never mentioned.

Before it was shut down I noticed one of the victims was a FB friend :(

I've read that prose piece he felt strongly enough about to make it the only thing of its kind he posted to his FB page, and perhaps the most telling thing about it is that it's written in one large paragraph, suggesting it was done by someone who has difficulty organizing his thoughts, and in presenting them in a manner which might attract an interested, appreciative audience.

He was most likely bullied but unfortunately we won't hear much about that. If he had committed suicide ya we would hear about it. It this instance it will be down played and never mentioned.

It was reported earlier by a Chardon student that he was not bullied, but I imagine that's all a matter of perspective.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back