OH - Todd Morgan, 41, murdered in his home, Cleveland State professor, shot in head/torso - Hudson, 19 Apr 2023

Did she know him? Or did she just decide, oh there's a car in this driveway but I'm still going to break in and steal? Or did he arrive and catch her in the act? Was she there visiting and turned into the worst guest ever?
Hard to say, it’s an odd murder. It’s a horrible, cowardly act, though. So sad that later in the day, his daughter waited for him to pick her up at school, but he never arrived.

Criminal Case NoFile DateTypeJudge
CR-2023-05-1679 05/25/2023 ADULT CRIMINAL ALISON BREAUX

Parties
-- Plaintiff --​
ID
STATE OF OHIO

-- Defendant --​
ID
TERREIONNA SHAVONN PASCHAL
3272 EAST 188TH STREET
CLEVELAND OH 44120

Docket Entries
Filing DateBy AttyDocket TextDocument
06/22/2023 STATE OF OHIO
6/13 JOURNAL ENTRY OF ARRAIGNMENT: HRG SCHEDULED; 2M 10% BOND. WWM/AB (WV)​
Document 1
06/16/2023 TERREIONNA PASCHAL
CERTIFIED MAIL SERVICE - NO SUCH # TERREIONNA SHAVONN PASCHAL​
No Image
06/16/2023 TERREIONNA PASCHAL
NOTICE OF FAILURE TERREIONNA SHAVONN PASCHAL​
No Image
06/14/2023 STATE OF OHIO
TAKING PRISONER BEFORE COURT - NO MILEAGE​
Document 2
06/14/2023 JEFF LAYBOURNE
REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY (CG)​
Document 3
https://clerkweb.summitoh.net/PublicSite/Documents/sumzzzzzzn4000002A1.pdf

Grand Jury Indictment

If the PDF link doesn't work, there's a pretrial hearing scheduled for August 1, 2023 at 11 am

Here is the case number:
CR-2023-05-1679

The indictment says that Terreionna Paschal committed Aggravated Murder while attempting to commit Aggravated Robbery.

We already know he was found murdered in his home. Paschal was charged with Aggravated Robbery, but not Aggravated Burglary. In Ohio, Aggravated Burglary is the crime of breaking into someone's home, business, etc for the purpose of committing a crime. Since she wasn't charged with any kind of break-in, its possible she was already in the home with the consent of the victim. IDK, MOO.

There are also some weapons charges, which will increase her sentence if she's convicted.
Does this qualify as a DP case?

I think this might be the accused's facebook page: Log into Facebook

You can find it as Terreionna ShaVon.

Interesting thing, her friend's list is almost entirely men.

Her cover pic is cropped but if you click through to the full image it is a cartoon that says "Sometimes your soul mate is money. Stop forcing relationships." Interesting choice!

On Instagram her profiles are @Taurusgoddess216 and @creme1216

They are both private accounts but again the bio information is interesting in its references to making money.
Additionally, on FB below her pic and name, is written BLESSED followed by a bag of money, praying hands, and a talking emoji. Interesting order of priorities. SMH

If they were burglarizing the home, they would have parked down the street, right? Had he just returned from dropping his daughter up at school?
I think you have a good analysis.

Professionals, or even semi professional burglars would probably have taken some measures to conceal their car. An "Owner left- smash, grab 'n go" group, however, may not care about concealing the car.

But... I dont think such a group would target a house unless they had a good idea that it contained things worth the risk- drugs, guns, expensive tools, loadable jet skis, motorcycle etc.

In the end, and well, not very flattering, I think the totality of your observations (daughter gone) supports an arranged delivery of sorts such as your noted possibilities of drugs or uhmm.... "adult encounters" of the professional sort.

Maybe he had used the "delivery service" before and trusted it as being reliable, quick and discreet. But.... this time they sent a new sub contractor who, unknown to everybody, is capable of impulse murder / robbery?

Professionals, or even semi professional burglars would probably have taken some measures to conceal their car. An "Owner left- smash, grab 'n go" group, however, may not care about concealing the car.

But... I dont think such a group would target a house unless they had a good idea that it contained things worth the risk- drugs, guns, expensive tools, loadable jet skis, motorcycle etc.

In the end, and well, not very flattering, I think the totality of your observations (daughter gone) supports an arranged delivery of sorts such as your noted possibilities of drugs or uhmm.... "adult encounters" of the professional sort.

Maybe he had used the "delivery service" before and trusted it as being reliable, quick and discreet. But.... this time they sent a new sub contractor who, unknown to everybody, is capable of impulse murder / robbery?

Scary to think she might have been delivering an Instacart order, too. I wonder how many of those places do background checks before hiring.

Scary to think she might have been delivering an Instacart order, too. I wonder how many of those places do background checks before hiring.

From googling, it looks like all food delivery and rideshare services use accredited third party background check services when hiring. However, I will say from my own personal experience that the person delivering groceries is not always the same gender, age or even race as the person listed as the shopper/deliverer in the app. So this makes me think that there is some wiggle room around this that the contractors are doing. Having said that, it would be very unusual for a food service delivery person to do anything other than drop the groceries at your door, snap a pic to verify that they did, and walk away. They don't usually come inside your home, or even wait for you to appear. The app notifies you that your delivery has arrived at your door.

I don't think a random set of circumstances (like food delivery) brought her there.

From googling, it looks like all food delivery and rideshare services use accredited third party background check services when hiring. However, I will say from my own personal experience that the person delivering groceries is not always the same gender, age or even race as the person listed as the shopper/deliverer in the app. So this makes me think that there is some wiggle room around this that the contractors are doing. Having said that, it would be very unusual for a food service delivery person to do anything other than drop the groceries at your door, snap a pic to verify that they did, and walk away. They don't usually come inside your home, or even wait for you to appear. The app notifies you that your delivery has arrived at your door.

I don't think a random set of circumstances (like food delivery) brought her there.

True. I used Instacart several times during COVID19 lockdown. They always left packages by the garage door.

My sibling has ordered Instacart. And has had people come in to unload (lots of cooler/freezer items in their own cooler bags that they were unloading) & other times had people leaving items at the door.

So my experience would be that sometimes, yes, Instacart (perhaps other delivery services too?) people do go inside homes to complete the delivery.

IMO and MOO of course.

My sibling has ordered Instacart. And has had people come in to unload (lots of cooler/freezer items in their own cooler bags that they were unloading) & other times had people leaving items at the door.

So my experience would be that sometimes, yes, Instacart (perhaps other delivery services too?) people do go inside homes to complete the delivery.

IMO and MOO of course.

A female driver going inside a home to help a male customer unload would be unusual. And then suddenly deciding to rob him of his phone and cash even more so, especially given that the food delivery app would track where the delivery person was assigned to deliver and would be an easy way to get caught.

I think we are probably going to find out that the phone was taken for a reason other than its value, and that was to obscure the history of communication between these two. I think we are going to find out that the connection between them was transactional in nature.

Was the package found at the house or used as a ruse?

I have had Amazon grocery delivery brought into my home and placed on a table after foot surgery last year. Possible but not probable that victim requested an item brought inside in this case.

Was Terreionna watching and knew that the daughter had already gone to school?

Does anyone know if Terreionna Shavonn Paschal owned beauty salons? There is info about receiving PPP loan payment from a lender, but not sure its same person so did not post link. moo

Reminder: Pre-trial hearing @11:00 am tomorrow.

I saw that, too. I hope the Small Business Administration is looking into it. Pretty sure they were handling those in the area.

Was the package found at the house or used as a ruse?

I have had Amazon grocery delivery brought into my home and placed on a table after foot surgery last year. Possible but not probable that victim requested an item brought inside in this case.

Was Terreionna watching and knew that the daughter had already gone to school?

There's been no mention of packages or any delivery service, etc. in the news. No information at all regarding how she came to be at his home.

Another scenario....she answered an ad for a nanny, with a plan to rob at the get-acquainted interview.

Sandra Kurt - Summit County Clerk of Courts

-- Criminal Case Information --​
-- 8/3/2023 --​
CR-2023-05-167905/25/2023ADULT CRIMINALALISON BREAUX

Parties
-- Plaintiff --​
ID
STATE OF OHIO
-- Defendant --​
ID
3272 EAST 188TH STREET
CLEVELAND OH 44120

Last 5 or Less Dockets If Any

Docket Entries
08/02/2023STATE OF OHIO
8/1 JOURNAL ENTRY - STATUS CONF SET. AB (AD)​
Document 1

Upon request of counsel, a status conference is scheduled for September 5, 2023 at 10:30 A.M.
Defendants in custody in the Summit County Jail or in a residential facility will appear by video. All others are expected to appear in person.

Also here's a link to above Document 1

SUMMIT COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS

Last edited:
Sandra Kurt - Summit County Clerk of Courts

-- Criminal Case Information --​
-- 8/3/2023 --​
CR-2023-05-167905/25/2023ADULT CRIMINALALISON BREAUX

Parties
-- Plaintiff --​
ID
STATE OF OHIO
-- Defendant --​
ID
3272 EAST 188TH STREET
CLEVELAND OH 44120

Last 5 or Less Dockets If Any

Docket Entries
08/02/2023STATE OF OHIO
8/1 JOURNAL ENTRY - STATUS CONF SET. AB (AD)​
Document 1

Upon request of counsel, a status conference is scheduled for September 5, 2023 at 10:30 A.M.
Defendants in custody in the Summit County Jail or in a residential facility will appear by video. All others are expected to appear in person.

Also here's a link to above Document 1

SUMMIT COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS
Thanks! Here's a link to the document.

From the link

"On August 1, 2023, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Brian Loprinzi on behalf of the State of Ohio and
counsel Jeff Laybourne, appeared in person before the Court. The Defendant, who was in custody, appeared
through video.
Defendant was notified of her right to proceed in-person, of her right to waive that right and her
right to confer with counsel at any time. Defendant knowingly, voluntarily and intelligently waived her right
to an in-person appearance.
Defendant was notified of her right to proceed in-person, of her right to waive that right and her
right to confer with counsel at any time. Defendant knowingly, voluntarily and intelligently waived her right
to an in-person appearance.
Defendants in custody in the Summit County Jail or in a residential facility will appear by video. All
others are expected to appear in person.
Time is to be charged to the Defendant."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back