GUILTY OH - Toledo, WhtMale, 2 months, UP17671, May '17 & Baby Jane Doe, Feb '20 - found in cars *arrests*

This is so odd. What was different about this baby? He genetically belongs to both parents so it’s not like Mom gave birth to an affair baby. Did she give birth at home? Is that why they don’t know his name, maybe they never registered his birth? They have 3 other children. Were they doing a good job taking care of those kids?

Looks like they were both arraigned on 2/4/20.

Toledo couple charged in baby's 2017 death; investigators seeking information

Mr. Cisneros is to reappear in municipal court Wednesday for a second hearing related to retaining an attorney. Judge Wagner appointed a public defender for Mrs. Cisneros, and she will return to the court for a preliminary exam Feb. 11.

and oh shoot - can't access Lucas County.... :(

I’m poking around on the website, hopefully, the correct area and I’m not finding much. Maybe I’m doing to wrong? All I can find is a tax lien.

Attachments

• 5A98758C-E3B7-419A-9D10-E750FF3CD7F7.jpeg
    5A98758C-E3B7-419A-9D10-E750FF3CD7F7.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 47B82DE9-25E0-46B6-925E-AE821C357F02.jpeg
    47B82DE9-25E0-46B6-925E-AE821C357F02.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
I’m poking around on the website, hopefully, the correct area and I’m not finding much. Maybe I’m doing to wrong? All I can find is a tax lien.

That's what I was getting also - just tax stuff.

Go to this website and click on "Case Information" in the menu bar: Clerk of Toledo Municipal Court
There are options for both civil and criminal cases.

Says it's busy right now, try later. Must be PayrollNerd - looking up stuff for me! LOL! :D

That's what I was getting also - just tax stuff.

Says it's busy right now, try later. Must be PayrollNerd - looking up stuff for me! LOL! :D
LOL! Nope not me! I was in the backyard play Pick Up Sticks. That storm last night blew down some oak tree branches. I’ll look later today following unlicensedPIs notes to see if I can get any further.

LOL! Nope not me! I was in the backyard play Pick Up Sticks. That storm last night blew down some oak tree branches. I’ll look later today following unlicensedPIs notes to see if I can get any further.

LOL! I like that - Pick Up Sticks! :D

I just tried to look - still down.... so that would be about 3:15pm ET.

This is so odd. What was different about this baby? He genetically belongs to both parents so it’s not like Mom gave birth to an affair baby. Did she give birth at home? Is that why they don’t know his name, maybe they never registered his birth? They have 3 other children. Were they doing a good job taking care of those kids?

Took a quick look at the facebook before it goes "poof" - the other three kids look well taken care of (as was the poor baby), well, from one picture. It's so odd that no one noticed that the baby was missing in the circle of friends/family. It was almost 3 years ago, so maybe the other kids don't even remember. I wonder if the baby died while something illegal was happening, for example drug overdose or neglect (left in a hot car) and they knew they would lose the other kids/go to jail. The mom in her orange jumpsuit looks like she has been crying - but this is an odd one - with the three living kids. Off to sleuth now that we have names.

ETA - I wonder if that saw that heart-wrenching newpaper article re. "Baby Doe remains in the cold" - I'm really surprised that there was not more Bella Bond type coverage. This is the first I saw of this.

Lots of comments here (one interesting - JW replying to herself):
The Blade

Last edited:
Dad's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jacob.cisneros.18

Editing to add: Some of those comments are appalling. We don't know what happened in this case. Please refrain from commenting, ESPECIALLY before the whole story is told.

Don't have Facebook. But I can't imagine any acceptable possible explanation anyway? The only ones to feel sorry here for are the children.

Don't have Facebook. But I can't imagine any acceptable possible explanation anyway? The only ones to feel sorry here for are the children.
The parents are being charged with involuntary manslaughter, not murder. I think the comments from people calling them baby killers and going into detail about having a pig roast with them are....a little much. Not saying we should feel sorry for them, but that response is not appropriate to the little information we have at this point, IMO. The fact that the baby didn't have a name but they have three other children who are seemingly happy, healthy, and well cared for makes me wonder if it was a wanted baby in the first place (not that causing its death after it's born full term is the answer)

I agree that people's violent-revenge comments under crime news stories make them sound not very bright and also no better than the criminals themselves.

So on this case, surely a 2- month- old was named?

Wondering how no one in their family & friend circle wondered what happened to the baby.

Too few facts are apparently known to discuss this case, but it's tragic. He deserved to live his life. He deserves more than to be an unnamed Doe left somewhere.

I wanted to highlight a few quotes from an article that may illuminate the situation:

"Investigators contend statements made by the defendants indicate that no one else would have cared for the child during that time frame, according to court records."

"“We still need to know the name of the baby,” Lieutenant Gerken said. “We’re still trying to figure out where that baby was born..."

"The lieutenant could not recall who owned the vehicle the infant was found in. He said the home where the vehicle was found belonged to relatives of the couple."

Toledo couple charged in baby's 2017 death; investigators seeking information

So it sounds like the couple is being cooperative but not giving the name of the baby or where it was born. Home birth/no name? We know the baby was up to two months old, but that means anywhere from a newborn to 2mo. Did anyone (the couple included) even know she was pregnant? It sounds like they were overwhelmed and tried to get relatives to take it in, if they made statements saying no one would.

IMO, I think the fact that they left the baby at the home of relatives is of massive importance. It sounds like they thought the baby would be found in time. Sorry to be graphic but if the baby was close enough to smell when it was dead, maybe the couple thought it was close enough to hear when alive.

Just my theory to fit the currently released facts.

Tuesday, February 11th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ am ET) – OH – Baby Boy Doe (2 mos. or younger) (found May 11, 2017 decomposing in a 1988 Ford Mustang, South Toledo) – only for *Jenna N. Cisneros (34) & *Jacob A. Cisneros (33) arrested & charged (2/3/20) & arraigned (2/4/20) with involuntary 1t degree manslaughter & endangering children. $400K bond for each.
The Cisneroses were identified after the baby’s DNA was recently submitted to AdvanceDNA, a private company that specializes in forensic genealogy. Three other children who are now in the care of other family members and that Lucas County Children’s Services is involved. The home where the vehicle was found belonged to relatives of the couple.
2/4/20 Update: Both were arraigned. Bond set at $500K each. Jacob back on 2/5/20 related to retaining an attorney. Judge Wagner appointed a public defender for Jenna. She has a preliminary hearing on 2/11/20.

[...]
Now, a second infant has been found in another vehicle, according to Toledo police. The car had been towed to the Toledo police impound lot in connection with the investigation, which dates back to 2017. After obtaining a search warrant, police searched the vehicle on Monday and found the body of a baby girl. According to the Lucas County Coroner’s Office, the infant, who has not yet been identified, was full-term and “mummified.”

Second Baby Found In Car Registered To Ohio Couple Charged With Killing Baby In 2017

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back