GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I heard the "mother" alibi before? Also, I agree - if indeed bf was going to sleep at his mothers, who cares about the dog being fed? At 4 in the morning? He isn't gonna be there that day/night anyway...Maybe trying to skew the timeline? MOO

Beer cans found. There can be a dna match and fingerprints also.
Friend's car in her garage. Forensic evidence, fingerprints, if friend did not park it there.
Blood in the house: Again, dna evidence.
Security cameras checked?

I get the sense from LE reports that whatever else they saw in the house, makes them fear for the safety of all 4 people.
Something happened Wed. evening, since the school said the kids missed school on Thurs.

So he didn't report them missing on Wednesday? None of that stuff with Tina's car being there at the time ever happened? What are reporters doing to us???? How can stories be so very different???

No kidding - I was thinking Tina's co-worker saw the blood in the house, called LE & that's when they came out.

Wow oh wow-- this is mind boggling - it's all so convoluted!

I read in one of the earlier links that he had stayed with at his mother's or possibly a friend's place Wednesday night.

I read in one of the earlier links that he had stayed with at his mother's or possibly a friend's place Wednesday night.

probably the dispatch.com link -they've added a lot to the article in the last 12 hours.

just adds to the confusion when articles are updated & the new 'news' isn't called out.

we're all scratching our heads.

The pickup found. Empty.
Friend's car in her garage.

Two people:
So, this means there are at least two
people involved in this abduction.
One to drive her pickup
and one to drive another vehicle
to pick up the first driver at the college.

or
One person:
He/she loads all 4 in the pickup, drives them somewhere,
drops them off, drives back to the college,
parks the pickup, gets out and walks away.
This supposing where ever he/she is going
is within walking distance.
There must be forensic evidence!

An e-mail sent to Kenyon students, provided to The Associated Press, says "local law enforcement advised of a potentially dangerous person in the vicinity."

Shawn Presley, a Kenyon College spokesman, said authorities were referring to a suspect linked to the missing women and children.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/12/25/4-people-missing-college-lockdown-ar-288593/

do they have a POI???

also... wondering if the two women were considering getting an apartment together.... was there a disgruntled man associated with Tina's friend???????

So he didn't report them missing on Wednesday? None of that stuff with Tina's car being there at the time ever happened? What are reporters doing to us???? How can stories be so very different???

It looks like we have to throw out what we thought we knew, and start over.

It would appear that the first time the police got a report was from the co-worker when she went to the house, peeked in the windows, entered and found beer cans, disarray, and blood on Thursday morning.

If the latest reports are accurate, then Greg Borders heard about Tina and her children being missing from his mother. I wonder how the mother learned about it? Was it already being reported on local radio? Or, being a small town, was news traveling by word of mouth?

An e-mail sent to Kenyon students, provided to The Associated Press, says "local law enforcement advised of a potentially dangerous person in the vicinity."

Shawn Presley, a Kenyon College spokesman, said authorities were referring to a suspect linked to the missing women and children.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/12/25/4-people-missing-college-lockdown-ar-288593/

do they have a POI???

also... wondering if the two women were considering getting an apartment together.... was there a disgruntled man associated with Tina's friend???????

On the news broadcast this morning, it sounded more like potential suspect, given the scene at the home and the discovery of the truck nearby. I don't think LE have given any indication towards a suspect at this time.

raise your hand if you think the media is getting the "reported missing wednesday" thing wrong.....

(

raise your hand if you think the media is getting the "reported missing wednesday" thing wrong.....

(

Still not sure. Of anything! Waiting for second Mountain Dew to kick in, raise caffeine, sugar levels.

(

It seems likely that at some point a reporter self interpreted the information that the boyfriend last saw them on Wednesday to mean "reported they had been missing since Wednesday" and then shortened it to "reported them missing on Wednesday". No media source that I have seen indicates that a missing persons report was ever filed at all prior to LE arriving at the home.

jmoo

(

Raise your hand if this whole thing is a confusing, convoluted mess.

I have noticed on a number of cases lately that the media is getting worse and worse with reporting WITHOUT facts and then changing the story later. It is getting incredibly frustrating.

I"m going to be away for a few hours.........please keep the updates coming. :)

It seems likely that at some point a reporter self interpreted the information that the boyfriend last saw them on Wednesday to mean "reported they had been missing since Wednesday" and then shortened it to "reported them missing on Wednesday". No media source that I have seen indicates that a missing persons report was ever filed at all prior to LE arriving at the home.

jmoo

I don't know. I think the boyfriend is changing his story significantly.

Herrmann's pickup truck was at the home Wednesday when Borders reported her missing, the sheriff said, but it was found abandoned Thursday night. bbm

and
The 32-year-old mother was reported missing by her boyfriend on Wednesday, and her co-worker at a Dairy Queen went to her home in Howard to check on her when she didn't show up for work on Thursday, Knox County Sheriff David Barber said told WBNS-TV.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/reported-missing-forces-lockdown-ohio-college/

Just seems to me like LE has been pretty clear and consistent saying that the bf reported her missing on Wed and a co-worker reported her missing on Thursday.

It's hard to tell if he's changing his story, or if this is just shoddy reporting. We've got news reports saying blood was found in the home, but that never came from LE, just the father of the children, citing the neighbor. The LE said that it was "unusual circumstances" for someone to be living in - which is an odd way of phrasing things. Wouldn't LE instead say something to the effect that physical evidence indicated possible foul play? To me, LE may be implying something far different than beer cans and blood, but that's what the media's been reporting. I'll wait for LE to untangle things a bit and straighten out reporters until I suspect the boyfriend.

And it seems like the lack of information about a possible abductor is what's holding up the Amber Alert. I understand the reasoning for the qualifications, but in a case like this, precious time has already been lost.

I don't know. I think the boyfriend is changing his story significantly.

and
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/reported-missing-forces-lockdown-ohio-college/

Just seems to me like LE has been pretty clear and consistent saying that the bf reported her missing on Wed and a co-worker reported her missing on Thursday.
ITA...

how can the sheriff say they were reported missing by HIM on wednesday.. and he later claims to the media that he didn't find out about it until noon on thursday?

anyone hearing any other tweets on the update? I saw the one twitterer from the radio station left just before it happened after waiting around for it for two hours!

http://twitter.com/mbruning81#

The dog, a miniature pinscher named Tanner, is also missing.

4 missing from Ohio home

Last heard from on Wednesday, says source

Updated: Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 3:57 PM EST
Published : Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 3:40 PM EST

ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS,Associated Press

HOWARD, Ohio (AP) - Authorities were searching for an Ohio woman, her two children and a female friend in an investigation that prompted an overnight lockdown on the campus of Kenyon College, where the woman's pickup truck was found nearby, a sheriff said Friday. The children's father said blood was discovered in the mother's home.

snipped.........
http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/nation/midwest/4-missing-from-ohio-home-nt10-tvw_3646027

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther