GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area is Route 229 at Route 3/36 in Mount Vernon OH. Sorry dunno how to post the google map...

Are you referring to the Bell Fountain Landfill comment?

Peeples - Do you have a link for this FB page? Thanks!

Nurse that looks right to me.

Hollye no speaking about the bodies found rumor's location.

Herrmann's live-in boyfriend Gregory Borders told reporters that they were in the process of breaking up when Herrmann disappeared

Where was he living?

GB was still living at the home with Tina according to statements he has given to the media.

He did however work 80 miles away and stayed overnight with a friend the night they went missing and golfed the next day (once again from media interviews)

hope that helps

Someone mentioned searching the Muskingum Watershed. Any locals know where that is, if it's close by to the current search areas?

Herrmann's live-in boyfriend Gregory Borders told reporters that they were in the process of breaking up when Herrmann disappeared

Where was he living?

He said he was still living in the same house with her. "We were fairly civil, as civil as you can be living in the same house when you're split up," he told reporters outside the home. He said they argued, but said their fights were never physical.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/12/34/4-people-missing-college-lockdown-ar-288593/

I'm still keeping my eye on GB.

I've been following but haven't chimed in yet.

I would really be interested to see when he purchased the bag, tarp, etc from Wal-Mart, was it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

I was also wondering if the text sent to Greg Borders was sent from Tina's phone by MH, maybe an effort to delay him from coming right home, I wonder if she sent him messages like that often.

I am also wondering if he may have used the bags/tarp to transport them, but placed them in the water in an attempt to cover his tracks. Not sure it would matter seeing how he probably left DNA/fingerprints everywhere.

I was thinking about him going to the gym regularly, if he had no electric, I wonder if that meant no hot water for showers. Gyms normally keep very good track of sign ins, and if he showered at the gym I am guessing there could be some blood evidence there.

I also believe that gym he was a member of is a 24 hour gym as well.

I've been following but haven't chimed in yet.

I would really be interested to see when he purchased the bag, tarp, etc from Wal-Mart, was it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
I was also wondering if the text sent to Greg Borders was sent from Tina's phone by MH, maybe an effort to delay him from coming right home, I wonder if she sent him messages like that often.

I am also wondering if he may have used the bags/tarp to transport them, but placed them in the water in an attempt to cover his tracks. Not sure it would matter seeing how he probably left DNA/fingerprints everywhere.

I was thinking about him going to the gym regularly, if he had no electric, I wonder if that meant no hot water for showers. Gyms normally keep very good track of sign ins, and if he showered at the gym I am guessing there could be some blood evidence there.

You made some great points. I have been wanting to know when he made the Wal-Mart purchase also. I have often wondered how trash bags figure into this crime, but I guess it could mean dismemberment. But wouldn't that leave behind a mess of evidence and require a great deal of time?

You made some great points. I have been wanting to know when he made the Wal-Mart purchase also. I have often wondered how trash bags figure into this crime, but I guess it could mean dismemberment. But wouldn't that leave behind a mess of evidence and require a great deal of time?

If you did it outside on the ground, just that one spot would be messed up, and I imagine you could toss some dirt over it. Five chops per and you've got a pile of smaller things to toss into various dumpsters or wherever you want to put them.

bbm
hollye is going to have to change her profile name or maybe just wear this for the rest of the day

:gold_crown:

Thanks! Y'all are so sweet! I just like maps and am just hopeful that they can help in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member