OK OK - Brenda White, 6, Midwest City, 3 August 1967

Just here checking to see if there are any updates on Brenda's case, sadly no. I lived a couple of streets over from the Whites in Midwest City and this case is something that I can actually remember the shock. I walked to Popes grocery myself every week to buy candy, every kid in our neighborhood did. It's still 50 years later so sad. I looked at her photo and cried just like it were yesterday. I have an opinion on who it was but so do a lot of us. Hope it's solved soon.
Just here checking to see if there are any updates on Brenda's case, sadly no. I lived a couple of streets over from the Whites in Midwest City and this case is something that I can actually remember the shock. I walked to Popes grocery myself every week to buy candy, every kid in our neighborhood did. It's still 50 years later so sad. I looked at her photo and cried just like it were yesterday. I have an opinion on who it was but so do a lot of us. Hope it's solved soon.

We must have lived close to each other; I too lived close to Brenda and walked to Pope’s for candy. Brenda was about a couple years younger than me

I wonder if the police have thought about contacting Cece Moore or Barbara Rae-Venter to help them solve this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back