GUILTY OK - Cori Baker, 13, Tulsa, 9 Nov 2007

Soonerbabie, Thanks so much for that info, I'm glad they finally charged him.
This whole case bothers me, I can't stand it that her sister withheld the fact that he was involved. I hope they find her soon, I feel terrible for her parents. Also, I'll let you know if I hear anything. I'm going to follow this to the end.

Today in Tulsa World newspaper a $5,000.00 reward offered for information leading to the recovery of Cori. They thought the reward would bring tips. I wish that worthless would just tell where he put her! It's bad enough for her parents to lose their precious daughter, but to not know where she is, is just awful. They are in my prayers.

I wonder if they have tried letting the sister talk to him. She has a child with him and maybe she could get him to tell her the truth. Anything is worth a try. The creep told Cory's sister to go in the baby's room because he had a gift for her and what he was really doing was trying to clean himself up!

I wonder if the sister lied to LE before she knew that the boyfriend picked up her little sister from school and that she was missing? If LE just asked her where the boyfriend was at such and such a time on that day and she had been told what to say maybe she didn't know why and then started to cry when she found out her sister was missing. It would be a horrible thing to find out that the father of your child and the person you thought you were in love with had taken your little sister and probably killed her. I would imagine that the sister will live with her share of guilt. Now if they could just find Cory.

Hi, Bobbisangel,
In the Tulsa World newspaper there is a timeline regarding Cori, starting on the Nov. 13th, Cori went missing on Nov. 9th
http://www.tulsaworld.com/mm/services/searchresults
Cori's sister Courtney said that she was coerced & intimidated by Bullock & his mother to give Bullock an alibi. IMO, believe the Mother should be charged with something. You would think that LE would have thought to let Courtney speak to Bullock, sounds like a great idea to me. This case is so disturbing to me, I feel so sorry for her family.

I think they should charge the mother too. She knew what her son did and then made the sister not say anything. That should be against the law. She was helping her worthless son. I can't even imagine how awful the big sister must feel. Cori probably really thought he was going to take her Christmas shopping. Maybe it was suggested that the sister talk to the killer and maybe she can't stand to even look at him. Maybe not though. It's hard to tell. Not knowing what kind of relationship they had it's hard to tell if he would admit anything to her but it would be worth a try if she was willing. I would even if I had to put on an act in front of the creep.

Absolutely the mother should be charged with obstruction of justice. I'm not to sure about the relationship between Bullock & Courtney, it appalls me, that he & his mother thought that they could bully her into giving him an alibi. I can't imagine they thought she would go along with it. STUPID!

Has anyone heard anything else about Cori? In 7 days it will be two months since she went missing.

Two months yesterday and still nothing. So terribly sad.

February 2008 search for missing teen continues: Daniel Baker father of Cori has asked Jeff Baker (No relation) a well known Psychic to assist in the search for Cori.

I'm so glad the search has continued, I check the news almost every day to see if there's anything new on Cori. You would think the "perp" would just tell where she is for crying out loud.

I have been "lurking", reading this case, and I wonder:
Its been a few long months, and they still havent found her body. The sis' boyfriend could not have travelled too far away since he was home at a reasonable time- granted his alibi is fake, but it has not been reported that he was gone for a long period of time after picking her up after school.
What is the weather like in OK? Has there been/Is there snow still? Maybe when the weather warms up, the snow will melt, and they will find her.
Has the sister been found yet? Has she been charged with anything?
Im sure this idiot killed her because of some type of sexual abuse gone wrong. I hope they find that sweet lil girl soon and give her parents some closure to this nightmare. May God be with her until she is brought home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back