OK - Douglas Polk for kidnapping, rape of 5yo girl, Broken Arrow, 2007

Have they given an estimated age for the suspect?

Broken Arrow Police have released an updated description of the suspect they are looking for in the recent kidnapping and sexual assault of a 5-year-old girl. Police say the suspect is described as a white, fair-skinned male, with short thinning light colored hair, partially bald. The suspect’s age range is approximately 30 to 40-years-old. The suspect did not have facial hair or eyeglasses at the time of the assault.
http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=136717

Do we know if he had any tattoo's or scars, or anything else to help?
All they have released is listed in the post above. It isn't much to go on, but at least they were able to come up with as much as they did.

index.5.jpg

http://www.bapolice.org/photos/index.5.jpg

I read it...but I don't see how they could arrive at such a decision! Some people must feel it is too harsh for religious reasons...I am guessing. They need to be removed and replaced! Your laws need to change!

To feed and keep such animals caged is absurd unless they sell tickets to antagonize and demoralize them...which we know isn't done either.

I think our predators should be kept in an open prison like Zoo animals...so people can "visit" them and treat them accordingly. They deserve the abuse from the public since they aren't allowed the abuse from inside the prisons! Makes me angry they aren't among the general population and we have to make special accomodations for them here.

Maybe I should become a Warden and open my prison to the public as the first "Prison Zoo". PRIZOO!

I like the Prizoo idea!! They can house then in it while they await death row also! ..and spectators can pelt them with bbs!

Yes he does! But if he had the mustache when he was arrested, could he have grown the mustache that thick and long this quickly?

ETA: The only difference I see is the eyebrows.

I don't know how fast a man grows facial hair. My experience with that is quite limited. lol

I admit I was a bit surprised at the lack of a mutache on the sketch of the perp in the rape of this little angel. I am just so used to seeing a "molester mustache" on these guys! If I were working on a thesis in psychology, I would seriously consider using the "molester mustache" as the basis for my graduate project. :cool:

Hollin resembles the sketch minimally...there are definite differences. The cleft in the chin, double chins, and other things. The FBI is working on the case and they are well aware of Hollin. (Plus Hollin is much older than the person they are looking for.)

IMO The eyes of Hall and the other male that was arrested are different. Halls' eyes do not show the contempt/rage/hate that I see in the original sketch.

I personally don't think Hall was involved with this murder.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick
Back