OK - Douglas Polk for kidnapping, rape of 5yo girl, Broken Arrow, 2007

It sounds like he could be the guy since he was living in the area at the time. The little girl could easily do a photo line-up and pick out her perp. She was so adamant about his sketch they said. Sure does look a lot like him, doesn't it?

It really does look like him. I hope this is the guy and she can pick him out. His ex girlfriend and even his mother have restraining orders out on him. He's very dangerous and needs to be put away for a long time if he has done all he is suspected of doing.

So the carjacking was to get at the children-oh my what a charming guy-no words, yet again. Hope the Supreme Court is following this story...

It looks that way believe. He allegedly raped the 8 year old girl but did not harm the other two children.

:clap::clap::clap:

I read it...but I don't see how they could arrive at such a decision! Some people must feel it is too harsh for religious reasons...I am guessing. They need to be removed and replaced! Your laws need to change!

To feed and keep such animals caged is absurd unless they sell tickets to antagonize and demoralize them...which we know isn't done either.

I think our predators should be kept in an open prison like Zoo animals...so people can "visit" them and treat them accordingly. They deserve the abuse from the public since they aren't allowed the abuse from inside the prisons! Makes me angry they aren't among the general population and we have to make special accomodations for them here.

Maybe I should become a Warden and open my prison to the public as the first "Prison Zoo". PRIZOO!

It wouldn't do you any good to have the death penalty. Only murderers who refuse to plead guilty, who refuse to make a deal and people who didn't actually murder anyone but were there when one happened get the death penalty.

These PREDATORS aren't the ones who get it. They get sentenced, then let OUT on probation/parole (big whoop.)

The question for me is, HOW can someone do this and BE LET BACK OUT? I can see letting someone back out who drove a getaway car after his buddy shot someone. I CAN NOT see how a child predator that could do something like this can ever see the light of day again.

If they put these in general population we wouldnt have to worry about them being let out. The prisons need to stop protecting these scumbags!

Police identify suspect in 2007 Broken Arrow Angel case

BROKEN ARROW -- Police believe they have found the man responsible for the 2007 kidnapping and rape of a 5-year-old girl known in the community as the "Broken Arrow Angel."

Douglas Harold Polk Jr., 32, is being held in connection with that rape and is also suspected of the rape of another girl, police announced at a news conference today.

He was arrested Friday morning for domestic assault and battery and violation of a protective order. During questioning, he admitted to raping a child earlier this year. He remains in the Tulsa Jail on a more than $100,000 bond
---

and more, with links to related stories on the case, at
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100422_11_0_Boeroo335408

still even with this they havent solved this yet
arghhhh

Man charged in Broken Arrow Angel case
---
A Broken Arrow man has been charged with 12 counts involving the sexual abuse of two children, including a girl known as the "Broken Arrow Angel.''

Douglas Polk Jr. was charged Friday with seven felony and five misdemeanor counts, including child sexual abuse, first-degree rape, kidnapping and lewd molestation, records show.
---

and more, at
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20100430_14_0_tablet447516

Part of me wishes he actually had six lives that he could spend in prison.

What a brave young lady to face her abductor/rapist. I hope she gets all the help she needs and is able to live a good life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back