GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

I thought she was married? Why is her husband doing this? Why isn't he giving interviews and getting MSM to bring attention?

I thought she was married? Why is her husband doing this? Why isn't he giving interviews and getting MSM to bring attention?

I did some poking around and found him. He has been posting on FB about his wife missing - he seems sincere and really misses her. There have been a couple of articles written about her missing but the info in them is so scarce.

I have seen that the husband has set up an account at a local bank for donations. And 'friends' are holding fundraisers for them, though I have not seen anything about hiring a PI or anything like that.

--who owns the truck that dropped her off & why hasnt anyone released the persons name? They know him according to a step daughter.

--what is the arrest warrant for? I do find it suspicious that she went missing one month to the day that the warrant was filed. I have read that she was the sole breadwinner for her family. Would money issues cause her to run away?

Very strange case

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

http://www.newson6.com/story/34616045/missing-womans-purse-found-in-wooded-area-near-eufaula-lake

PITTSBURG COUNTY, Oklahoma - A hunter found the purse of a missing woman Saturday in a wooded area northeast of McAlester near Eufaula Lake, McAlester Police said.
McAlester woman Holly Cantrell was last seen January 20, 2017, when she was seen leaving her job at McAlester Regional Health on her lunch break.

Hmmmmm her lunch buddy just got even more interesting

http://www.newson6.com/story/34616045/missing-womans-purse-found-in-wooded-area-near-eufaula-lake

PITTSBURG COUNTY, Oklahoma - A hunter found the purse of a missing woman Saturday in a wooded area northeast of McAlester near Eufaula Lake, McAlester Police said.
McAlester woman Holly Cantrell was last seen January 20, 2017, when she was seen leaving her job at McAlester Regional Health on her lunch break.

Doesn't sound good...
I hope there's more video...
IMOO.

So why did she go to the Braum's that was farther away from the hospital? None of this is making sense. Why did she need a ride to lunch if she had a vehicle? Her ride "forgot" to pick her up and bring her back to work. This is just bizarre.

I wonder if she was supposed to meet someone at that particular Braums and she was tricked into leaving with that person and taken elsewhere after leaving Braums.
Perhaps the person in the green truck knows the person she could have met up with, and that is why the green truck did not come back for Holly.
I wonder what the green truck person said to Law Enforcement?
Sounds very fishy....
IMOO.

Her husband's posts are so sad. I hate this for them :(

I wonder if she was supposed to meet someone at that particular Braums and she was tricked into leaving with that person and taken elsewhere after leaving Braums.
Perhaps the person in the green truck knows the person she could have met up with, and that is why the green truck did not come back for Holly.
I wonder what the green truck person said to Law Enforcement?
Sounds very fishy....
IMOO.

I can find nothing in re: to the family demanding answers from the green truck guy. They know who she was with the man with a green truck. They know he said he 'forgot' to go get her. But there isn't any public outcry for him to help them. Why is that?

Interesting video to watch from KJRH-TV Ch. 2, Tulsa:

Interview with Holly's Aunt.

[video=youtube;VWU5a6Tasjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWU5a6Tasjg[/video]

Reactions: d4j
It is possible she could have left voluntarily, but I feel there is more to this story and after her ID and purse were found, perhaps something nefarious happened to her?

IMOO.

Quite honestly not much of this story is making sense. The fraud charge really complicates things....

Quite honestly not much of this story is making sense. The fraud charge really complicates things....

The thing is, she has a history on Oklahoma on Demand website of money issues of some sort or another, so it isn't like this is a new thing and she wanted to bail, imoo.... unless she did want to leave?
Hopefully there will be more answers.
The aunt in the video said what I was thinking, it was like the purse was planted there at Cardinal Point for someone, anyone to find... I wonder if Holly is in another county, and this is just a red herring for people to think she is in McIntosh county?

IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back