GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

The thing is, she has a history on Oklahoma on Demand website of money issues of some sort or another, so it isn't like this is a new thing and she wanted to bail, imoo.... unless she did want to leave?
Hopefully there will be more answers.
The aunt in the video said what I was thinking, it was like the purse was planted there at Cardinal Point for someone, anyone to find... I wonder if Holly is in another county, and this is just a red herring for people to think she is in McIntosh county?

IMOO.

I don't know what to think of this case. I mean, the whole "I forgot to go back and pick her up" thing. I would be very curious to know what was missing from her purse, if anything. Sadly I think her court record couldcome into play, did it, I don't know. It doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be found though! Just more points to me that it could be a possible missing on purpose case vs someone took her. For someone to toss her purse where they did, it's a weird location to me, unless her body is there too. Why not toss it INTO the lake??? Why leave it where it can be found....unless you want it to be found. So many other places to get rid of it, trash cans, ponds, the lake....who would leave it in the open????

Strange case. If she truly is missing due to foul play, I really hope they find her. I did look on FB but her husband's page is mostly private so I can't see his posts. I see she has children and they all deserve closure.

I did find the "her husband and step daughter drive a green truck" in the above video and interesting statement.....

I don't know what to think of this case. I mean, the whole "I forgot to go back and pick her up" thing. I would be very curious to know what was missing from her purse, if anything. Sadly I think her court record couldcome into play, did it, I don't know. It doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be found though! Just more points to me that it could be a possible missing on purpose case vs someone took her. For someone to toss her purse where they did, it's a weird location to me, unless her body is there too. Why not toss it INTO the lake??? Why leave it where it can be found....unless you want it to be found. So many other places to get rid of it, trash cans, ponds, the lake....who would leave it in the open????

Strange case. If she truly is missing due to foul play, I really hope they find her. I did look on FB but her husband's page is mostly private so I can't see his posts. I see she has children and they all deserve closure.

I did find the "her husband and step daughter drive a green truck" in the above video and interesting statement.....

Were you looking at his new page? He has one without a photo.

Also wanted to add, I think it's weird timing it was found. Our main deer hunting season just ended mid-January. I'm assuming if the guy was out hunting rabbits, he also hunts during deer season and he didn't see it at that point. Very possible he just didn't go to that area but still interesting to me.

Were you looking at his new page? He has one without a photo.

I thought I was but it had a photo and said he was married to her but most everything was set to private. I will go look again.

Found it....so sad :(

That interview with the aunt is, well, interesting. The aunt said she isn't in the lake but I have been following this since the beginning and no where has there been any coverage of them searching the lake.

That interview with the aunt is, well, interesting. The aunt said she isn't in the lake but I have been following this since the beginning and no where has there been any coverage of them searching the lake.

Since there were search dogs, maybe that is what she meant, that the dogs couldn't detect her there?

IMOO.

The thing is, she has a history on Oklahoma on Demand website of money issues of some sort or another, so it isn't like this is a new thing and she wanted to bail, imoo.... unless she did want to leave?
Hopefully there will be more answers.
The aunt in the video said what I was thinking, it was like the purse was planted there at Cardinal Point for someone, anyone to find... I wonder if Holly is in another county, and this is just a red herring for people to think she is in McIntosh county?

IMOO.

Oops! I can't correct my mistake, so I am replying to my post. I mentioned McIntosh county. I believe Cardinal Point is in Pittsburg County.

IMOO.

While, yes, she does have a lengthy history with money issues - IMHO the difference now is that she has a warrant our for her arrest and it was issued exactly one month before she went missing.

Here is a new article indicating there were additional findings today during the search. In addition, the Bring Holly Home facebook page indicates there may have been more found than was indicated in this article.

http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=34666956&catId=112042

I just saw the article but didn't realize there was a FB page too. Thanks, I just requested to join. So many people missing from that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just came across this site looking at information about this case. I found there is a second facebook group for Holly called Hope For Holly. I wasn't sure if it was okay to post a link so I didn't. There is also a pretty interesting fight going on between the step-daughter and some other people on the McAlester News Capital facebook page. Its under a post on the page about a reward the husband has set up.

Just came across this site looking at information about this case. I found there is a second facebook group for Holly called Hope For Holly. I wasn't sure if it was okay to post a link so I didn't. There is also a pretty interesting fight going on between the step-daughter and some other people on the McAlester News Capital facebook page. Its under a post on the page about a reward the husband has set up.

Wow. With 'family' bickering like that I wonder how they will ever find Holly.

Interesting post in the Hope for Holly FB page posted 30 min ago/today. Rules don't allow me to copy and paste but it's a public page.

IMO it brings up more questions.

Interesting post in the Hope for Holly FB page posted 30 min ago/today. Rules don't allow me to copy and paste but it's a public page.

IMO it brings up more questions.

Well that complicates things to say the least. I hope she's found safe and soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I am just now seeing that Holly is pregnant. This is very interesting, considering all things. Also? In the comment section of the pregnancy announcement is some interesting chatter about who to look at/where to look.

Wow. I am just now seeing that Holly is pregnant. This is very interesting, considering all things. Also? In the comment section of the pregnancy announcement is some interesting chatter about who to look at/where to look.
Not to mention...which side really has reward money.
It is sad all the arguing. Holly is missing. Perhaps she needed to get away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back