OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he licenced to sell real estate?

My favorite website is "buy land dirt cheap". Also I would think it is a bad idea to post images of dead deer to your facebook when you make a living selling land on the internet. Just me though.

I have been looking for a licence.

Was he an officer? Or a sex offender?

Why is this making a light flicker...Did you Show me this before?

And why doesnt his house have windows?

Soul, I haven't found anything on him being an officer or SO. I do remember reading on one of his websites that he use to work for an accounting firm. Don't know how true it is.

I did post his FB page before, but he wasn't showing the photos. Check out his "hunting" friends. Seems they get together every year. I would like to find out if they all gathered in Latimer county in October of 2009.

The thing that bothers me about S. Honeycutt is, he didn't remember even talking with the Jamisons about land (per mtrooper)! How can that be?

Today marks the 2nd year that the Jamison family has been missing.

Please remember them in your prayers.

I remember actually having hope for this one when I first heard about it. With, say, the Weleetka girls and Holly Bobo, I had the gut feeling they'd stay unsolved for a long, long time. But with the Jamisons I did think that it might well be wrapped up, and sooner rather than later.

Disappointed then.

I remember actually having hope for this one when I first heard about it. With, say, the Weleetka girls and Holly Bobo, I had the gut feeling they'd stay unsolved for a long, long time. But with the Jamisons I did think that it might well be wrapped up, and sooner rather than later.

Disappointed then.

I surely understand the frustration, wfgodot...
To which I have two quotes:

< Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.>

and:
< The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.>

Frustrating? Yes. Disappointing? Yes.
Solveable? Yes. Every case is.

But gosh darn it.... :waiting: is hard!!!!

Thanks, Oriah. I'm hanging in here. (Not by a rope either, lol.) Any news articles about the candlelight vigil or whatever it was, second anniversary? Will go check I guess.

KTUL, out of Tulsa, has a video about the vigil. I would post a link, but my computer is running like a snail today. It would take forever.

Do you welcome psychic input here, or is there another thread for that?

I had something on this case but I wasn't sure if I was welcome to post it. I found this forum after searching for more info on this family following a dream. I also used to live in the same area they went missing and remember a lot of strange things going on there.

I had something on this case but I wasn't sure if I was welcome to post it. I found this forum after searching for more info on this family following a dream. I also used to live in the same area they went missing and remember a lot of strange things going on there.

Can you tell us about the area, Liora? What sort of strange kind of things do you remember? TIA!

Welcome to WS, Liora.

I,too, would like to hear more about what goes on out there in the Wilburton area.

Hi Liora, and welcome to WS's!

You should probably PM a mod and ask about that. :)

I noticed that she only had three posts so she may not understand what you were talking about.
At least back when I first started, I didn't know what PM or mod or bump or tag meant. But, then again, I had never been on a forum before.
I hope she didn't just give up and run off.

No I didn't leave. When I lived in Wilburton the house I was renting was honest to goodness haunted. I never believed in haunted houses before I lived there. My friends and I kept seeing this shadow man in a top hat too and it gave off a really scary vibe. One time I was driving through town with a friend and we saw this giant moth-like thing flapping its wings high up in the air. There were a lot of scary people too. My ex's mother had this weird friend who said he killed someone when he was a kid. He stalked me and my ex and I were in the house one day and we saw this same guy roaming around in our backyard and we had to call the cops. I met another guy in Wilburton who was a white supremacist and he threatened to kill me for being Jewish. I was never more happy to leave a place than when I moved out of there. When I saw this story on the news that's why I wasn't really surprised.

This case gets me so angry sometimes. I can see ,something in the fog (all the issues with people places and things in the case and others) yet I can not make out what it is. So I almost have enough pieces and the puzzle gets knocked off the table.

I am going to look at whatever heavy machine operation conversation we have had in this thread. I feel I need to go back to the start and re collect information I lost.

It isnt a mothman in my fog. Although that would explain the demons on the roof....

Sorry to put two posts twice in a row but I just learned something new from reading part of the thread about this on Topix. This man who worked for the Jamisons, K B, apparently I went to high school with his nephew.

Sorry to put two posts twice in a row but I just learned something new from reading part of the thread about this on Topix. This man who worked for the Jamisons, K B, apparently I went to high school with his nephew.

Would his initials happen to be A.H.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member