OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do not know him- just was wondering if he was KB's only nephew

Does the phrase "three river killer" mean anything to anyone here?

No, I do not know him- just was wondering if he was KB's only nephew

I don't know either. I didn't know AH that well in school but I think he might have had an older sister, but she could have been by his dad only, or maybe she was a cousin or something. He ran around with the "trouble" crowd and I had strict parents.

The thing about whether Madyson's photo is altered...

Someone would have had to go to a lot of trouble to alter it and then put/update it on the cell phone. Was it a "fancy" phone that have software or apps to manipulate photos? Otherwise it would have had to be altered on a computer and then put/updated on the phone. Since the phone was not kept as evidence and went to Bobby's son (? I believe) and now it is gone (?), we may never know whose phone it was or if it really ever was Bobby/Sherilyn's. Right?

BBM:
Sherilyn's son. And yup. Unless the data was downloaded onto another device and retained before it was released. And that device is still....somewhere.

Why wouldn't they keep that phone as evidence? It's not like a cell phone itself is of much value. If the son wanted the photos they could have sent him copies of the files, or prints or both. That seems really fishy. It's weird how that photo seems like glaring evidence and they didn't investigate it more. Sorry if I'm re-hashing stuff you guys already talked about btw.

As for altering it, if it was a bluetooth phone and they had a laptop with photoshop or similar program, it wouldn't take too long for someone who was good with computers to ship the photo to the laptop, alter it and, and ship it back to the phone. The question would be why though.

The thing about whether Madyson's photo is altered...

Someone would have had to go to a lot of trouble to alter it and then put/update it on the cell phone. Was it a "fancy" phone that have software or apps to manipulate photos? Otherwise it would have had to be altered on a computer and then put/updated on the phone. Since the phone was not kept as evidence and went to Bobby's son (? I believe) and now it is gone (?), we may never know whose phone it was or if it really ever was Bobby/Sherilyn's. Right?

All that would have to be done really is to take a photo of an already altered printed photo with the phone.

3 seconds. I have no reason to think that happened either but hey who really knows.

I forgot why I came to post...:waitasec:

BBM:
I've been out there.
What can I help with on the 'rock' situation?

Cazzie wanted to know if the rocks in the Youtube video I posted of the Pine Mountain properties were the same rocks as the ones behind Madyson in the photo. They look like the same kind of rocks to me and it's the same location, but whether it's the "exact" same rocks, as in the exact same piece of property featured in that video, is harder to tell. What do you think? You know which photo I mean I'm assuming? Does it look like the place the Jamison's were at is in that video?

I just found this listing of the same cabin with a lot of photos (bedroom isn't pictured here though like in the other listing):

http://www.therockymtns.com/LargeCabinInfo.html

I am quite sure it's the same cabin from my dream now - the windows, floor, door is all the same. I have a strong feeling that cabin has something to with this.

By the way does anyone happen to know who their cell phone carrier was? I know there is only one carrier that works in that area so it might be very likely they couldn't get service and maybe that's why they left the phone in the truck.

Sorry to post again ... but I just read that the last person to see the Jamisons was a neighbor named Dan Clemmons? Does anyone know if that cabin might have been his cabin? Has he come up here before?

Cazzie wanted to know if the rocks in the Youtube video I posted of the Pine Mountain properties were the same rocks as the ones behind Madyson in the photo. They look like the same kind of rocks to me and it's the same location, but whether it's the "exact" same rocks, as in the exact same piece of property featured in that video, is harder to tell. What do you think? You know which photo I mean I'm assuming? Does it look like the place the Jamison's were at is in that video?

The GPS coords don't match, I don't think? :waitasec:

Was there ever any search of the park? I just learned the exact spot the truck was found and there's a road going into the park from near there. There have been bodies found in RCSP before.

Was there ever any search of the park? I just learned the exact spot the truck was found and there's a road going into the park from near there. There have been bodies found in RCSP before.

Hi Liora, could you clarify the location you are referring to specifically? I can probably answer that question. TIA.

This is intersesting! I thought RCSP was further away. I mean like miles away.

No it's pretty close, about the same distance from the park to where they were at as from HWY 270 to where they were at. Type in the coordinates of where the truck was found (+35° 0' 21.95", -95° 12' 2.35") into Google Maps. Make sure it's on Map View or Terrain and the park will be highlighted in green. There's a decent road that goes from the park to near where they were found. If you're coming off HWY 2 you would get on "park cabins road" which is not labeled on the map but that's how it's labeled on the sign, drive past the RCSP cabins office, take a left at the fork, past the cabins and keep going. It's actually a quicker more direct way to get to where they were at than taking mountain road from Panola which I think is the way they went. I used to work at RCSP btw. I heard a lot of stories from the rangers.

Not to mention that dumping bodies in a park might make them less likely to be stumbled upon since hunting isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member