OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be 3rd cousin's then, thrice removed! (right?)

I have no confirmation on drug dogs being worked at their Eufala residence at the time.

It would be odd if they didn't; OK LE loves to run its drug dogs. When I came up here from San Antone, OHP stopped my movers for going, like, 5 mph over the speed limit and, seeing as the guys were Hispanic (can we say "profiling"?; and even though they were driving for a regionally recognized moving company in a well-marked truck), kept them at roadside for over an hour while the drug dogs went through all my stuff. (Which, as I was being charged by the hour for the move, cost me, like, $300.)

Thus ends my tale of being thought of, if only for an hour, as a possible "Mr. Big" in the drug trade.

It would be odd if they didn't; OK LE loves to run its drug dogs. When I came up here from San Antone, OHP stopped my movers for going, like, 5 mph over the speed limit and, seeing as the guys were Hispanic (can we say "profiling"?; and even though they were driving for a regionally recognized moving company in a well-marked truck), kept them at roadside for over an hour while the drug dogs went through all my stuff. (Which, as I was being charged by the hour for the move, cost me, like, $300.)

Thus ends my tale of being thought of, if only for an hour, as a possible "Mr. Big" in the drug trade.

I shall forever now address you as "Mr. Big". ;)
Hope you billed ATF for the $300.
I suspect it was the TX to OK route that made you "Big."

However, I still have no confirmation on narc dogs clearing the house in Eufala at the time. I would be thrilled if I did.

So...it is probably time I had some more Oklahoma chips (aka- coffee) because I am pretty sure I have not slept in a month, however- I did just trace these serial numbers because I was slightly concerned. Answers popping up as I type....

http://www.atf.gov/about/foia/ffl-list.html

ETA: sorry, that might come up as a blank pdf- seek and ye shall find, lol

Also, narc dog left in truck with Oklahoma chips appears to be both fed and dead. Can someone explain this to me??

Wow - thought I'd check in -- the other case in Arkansas sounds like a glimmer of hope. Can't believe it's been over a year.

Baked or toasted. Everybody....whoa, I mean, everything, in OK is baked or toasted.

Baked, toasted, and non-fat. Very poor diet, if you ask me.

Folks, I now have intermingled the DEA into this. Google is our friend!
And I will not sleep for the next month, either.

So I went out looking for a missing local girl, thought it might be fun to dredge the bottom of a lake. I was/am sorely mistaken. I did however find a 55 gallon drum, drug it 50 plus feet to shore only to find out that it was a empty trash container someone threw out over the dock. Long story short, and rest assured...Jamisons are not in the drum. there has to be an easier way to find dead people. Cant we all get like radio activce chips imbeded somewhere in us, so we glow under special light once we were dead. I am sure there are many flaws in my plan, but it would be a lot easier than climbing mountains and scouring lakes.

mtrooper, did the 55 gallon drum contain any of MY local missing people? And/or did it contain any type of chemical used in the production of crystal meth or oxycodone?

I like the idea of the glow in the dark chip. That way, someone will find us once our heads have fully exploded and therefore are likely dead.

ETA: start new 'chip' experiment with glow-in-the-dark chips.

And Day 372 of The Jamison Mystery begins in Oklahoma, with clear skies and no sense of urgency.

And Day 372 of The Jamison Mystery begins in Oklahoma, with clear skies and no sense of urgency.

Actually, there is an emergency. Narc dog experiment in truck has proven that somehow the DEA and/or ATF somehow suspects that Oklahoma chips might be contaminated by some sort of Splenda-type artificial sweetener.

*sigh*

I think now my tombstone should read "Mods, gods,and all reading: please understand that this black humor and lack of links is due to sheer exhuastion."

(Will be back in a moment with proper links to keep thread on target.)

Actually, there is an emergency. Narc dog experiment in truck has proven that somehow the DEA and/or ATF somehow suspects that Oklahoma chips might be contaminated by some sort of Splenda-type artificial sweetener.

*sigh*

I think now my tombstone should read "Mods, gods,and all reading: please understand that this black humor and lack of links is due to sheer exhuastion."

(Will be back in a moment with proper links to keep thread on target.)

Okay, I've had my breakfast tacos and am ready for a whole host of proper links - the only thing, I'm sure, to be within the realm of propriety in my whole day. I'm fixin' to take the thread off-topic again with a stirring exegesis in re: the representational aspects of Lucky and Pozzo in WFG if I don't get some links!

P.S. wouldn't it be nice if the Jamison family were getting even one-fiftieth of the attention little Zahra in NC is getting? I certainly don't begrudge Z the attention - she deserves it, God love her and God help us all - but feel a bit what, jealous? when "my" cases flatline.

Okay, I've had my breakfast tacos and am ready for a whole host of proper links - the only thing, I'm sure, to be within the realm of propriety in my whole day. I'm fixin' to take the thread off-topic again with a stirring exegesis in re: the representational aspects of Lucky and Pozzo in WFG if I don't get some links!

P.S. wouldn't it be nice if the Jamison family were getting even one-fiftieth of the attention little Zahra in NC is getting? I certainly don't begrudge Z the attention - she deserves it, God love her and God help us all - but feel a bit what, jealous? when "my" cases flatline.

Know how you feel, wfgodot. If only Z weren't one of mine too then maybe I'd be awake right now. :(

Lucky and Pozzo- not even going to touch that one. Am working on links;)

Links- trying to link my map to the DEA sites. Proving very difficult. Think I will just repost the google earth one? I think I can denote on google map the areas of interest.

Know how you feel, wfgodot. If only Z weren't one of mine too then maybe I'd be awake right now. :(

Lucky and Pozzo- not even going to touch that one. Am working on links;)

Links- trying to link my map to the DEA sites. Proving very difficult. Think I will just repost the google earth one? I think I can denote on google map the areas of interest.

Okay, I'll hold the line on Lucky and Pozzo and simply continue with Vladimir and Estragon until the Google Earth appears.

Okay.... while trying to map that so google will not crash my computer when gridding with mapping program, I cannot resist the irony of posting this (totally unrelated) link, just for the sake of the fact that it was/is 'Operation Deliverance."

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr061010.html

Really, the DEA needs to think about their operational references harder.

But thank you, federal LE for at least trying.

Ok- back to work on trying to link these up.

Department of "And would you be needing any chips with that this evening, sir?"

Oklahoma man stuffs 8 steaks in his pants at Braum's
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-man-stuf...article/3504679?custom_click=headlines_widget

Okay, off-topic again. We need more input to keep this case alive. We could do another poll, but those generally fly as well as a shot sparrow.

Reader! Want to sleuth a not-unfascinating case, one in which we have dedicated pros and talented amateurs (and me), a case which has garnered almost no national publicity, yet involves a man, woman, and child who have, apparently, vanished from the face of the earth?

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

I don't want to see this thread die either....I read along pretty much everyday but I hate to take up space with inane comments when I have nothing of importance to add. All of the hard work and effort you sleuthers have put forth is very much appreciated. I have to admit that I became lost when you guys started analyzing the will a while back....way over my head!...lol

Since the idea has been put forth now that the Jamison's possibly were lured out to the property by extremists, I have to ask. If that were the case, would the motive just be for the act of murder in itself, or are you all thinking monetary? I just can't comprehend how $$ could be the motive as the perp would eventually have to produce an alive Madyson in order to collect, therefore the crime would be uncovered. What am I missing on the current conscensus? Thanks!

I don't want to see this thread die either....I read along pretty much everyday but I hate to take up space with inane comments when I have nothing of importance to add. All of the hard work and effort you sleuthers have put forth is very much appreciated. I have to admit that I became lost when you guys started analyzing the will a while back....way over my head!...lol

Since the idea has been put forth now that the Jamison's possibly were lured out to the property by extremists, I have to ask. If that were the case, would the motive just be for the act of murder in itself, or are you all thinking monetary? I just can't comprehend how $$ could be the motive as the perp would eventually have to produce an alive Madyson in order to collect, therefore the crime would be uncovered. What am I missing on the current conscensus? Thanks!

Blondie, don't worry about what you would post - I hold a monopoly on "inane comments" on this thread! (I'm about to trot out my "so - can we really be sure that this wasn't, like, a UFO abduction?" theory.)

As for the possible "extremist" angle, my guess would be that, were that the case, the Jamisons went willingly - if you're talking about the religious element discussed some time back; a "saving their souls for God" thing, with the $$$ in the briefcase to defray expenses. (Am I close? The only other extremist thing I can think of was the alleged white supremacist who lived with the Jamisons for a time. Anyway, in Oklahoma, it's easier to account for the non-extremists than it is the extremists. Could be about anybody.)

Does this family have anyone advocating on their behalf? Anyone looking for them? Anyone in touch with OK LE? FBI? Anything at all that is pushing for them to be found?

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member