OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blondie, don't worry about what you would post - I hold a monopoly on "inane comments" on this thread! (I'm about to trot out my "so - can we really be sure that this wasn't, like, a UFO abduction?" theory.)

As for the possible "extremist" angle, my guess would be that, were that the case, the Jamisons went willingly - if you're talking about the religious element discussed some time back; a "saving their souls for God" thing, with the $$$ in the briefcase to defray expenses. (Am I close? The only other extremist thing I can think of was the alleged white supremacist who lived with the Jamisons for a time. Anyway, in Oklahoma, it's easier to account for the non-extremists than it is the extremists. Could be about anybody.)

Wfg, I am really shocked that LE cleared this guy (white supremacist). He must have had his "Sunday best face" on when they questioned him. If someone had stuck a gun in MY ear, I would be VERY,VERY, pissed!

Does this family have anyone advocating on their behalf? Anyone looking for them? Anyone in touch with OK LE? FBI? Anything at all that is pushing for them to be found?

Salem

I don't believe - could be wrong - that the family itself has offered a reward for information as to their whereabouts.

As there is no proof a crime has actually been committed, LE probably doesn't have this on their front-burner - though the Latimer County sheriff was quoted as saying that almost a million dollars has already been spent on the search effort.

We've had great work here from members who have, on their own, been in contact with LE and have investigated facets of the case personally, and much work done by many in terms of paper trails, financial matters, etc.

Wfg, I am really shocked that LE cleared this guy (white supremacist). He must have had his "Sunday best face" on when they questioned him. If someone had stuck a gun in MY ear, I would be VERY,VERY, pissed!

Yeah, it's not something many Oklahomans just let go, that having a gun stuck in their ear. That's for sure. Evidently, the guy has a good alibi - either that, or he's hooked up with the right people.

I don't believe - could be wrong - that the family itself has offered a reward for information as to their whereabouts.

As there is no proof a crime has actually been committed, LE probably doesn't have this on their front-burner - though the Latimer County sheriff was quoted as saying that almost a million dollars has already been spent on the search effort.

We've had great work here from members who have, on their own, been in contact with LE and have investigated facets of the case personally, and much work done by many in terms of paper trails, financial matters, etc.

Thank you wfgodot - and thank you all WS members that are doing their best to figure out what happened here.

I have followed a couple of OK cases and I'm sorry to say, I have not been impressed with the quality of the LE work so far - not even the OBI.

It seems to be none of the LE agencies will follow up without some pressure from somewhere.

How about media outlets. Have they been bombarded with requests for updates to the story?

Thanks everybody!

Salem

Blondie, don't worry about what you would post - I hold a monopoly on "inane comments" on this thread! (I'm about to trot out my "so - can we really be sure that this wasn't, like, a UFO abduction?" theory.)

As for the possible "extremist" angle, my guess would be that, were that the case, the Jamisons went willingly - if you're talking about the religious element discussed some time back; a "saving their souls for God" thing, with the $$$ in the briefcase to defray expenses. (Am I close? The only other extremist thing I can think of was the alleged white supremacist who lived with the Jamisons for a time. Anyway, in Oklahoma, it's easier to account for the non-extremists than it is the extremists. Could be about anybody.)

sorry...I should have clarified what I was thinking.....there was a link a page or so ago regarding another family that disappeared....white supremacists were responsible in that case. That could certainly be a possibility here as well. But then I had hope when the other thread popped up for the couple in the area who were set up on another land deal, he was murdered and she was raped....the sister and brother act (disgusting) perps. I thought maybe they were responsible for the Jamisons' disappearance. God only knows at this point...this case drives me crazy but I keep coming back and hoping...

sorry...I should have clarified what I was thinking.....there was a link a page or so ago regarding another family that disappeared....white supremacists were responsible in that case. That could certainly be a possibility here as well. But then I had hope when the other thread popped up for the couple in the area who were set up on another land deal, he was murdered and she was raped....the sister and brother act (disgusting) perps. I thought maybe they were responsible for the Jamisons' disappearance. God only knows at this point...this case drives me crazy but I keep coming back and hoping...

It certainly is well within the realm of possibility that the Jamisons met with a party or parties unknown to them and were taken at random, at gunpoint from their vehicle - or that, as part of a set-up, they were lured to the San Bois and taken.

This case has always reminded me, as I think I've noted, of the Flannery O'Connor story "A Good Man is Hard to Find," in which a family is murdered after their auto is stopped by persons unknown to them, at random - by a character called, in the story, the Misfit, with a couple of his honchos, who then kill the family for no reason at all except for plain meanness. While other areas of the country certainly have these types (the O'Connor tale is set in Georgia), God knows we have our share of them in Oklahoma, perhaps particularly in the area where the Jamisons went missing.

Whether as a random crime or as a set-up "land deal," either possibility seems a sound prospect.

I will also take responsibility in the "inane comments" but I swear to God that is out of sheer exhaustion (and stress relief, sorry...) on my part.

As far as I know:
-Federal LE is still currently working this case
-Madyson is still up as a missing endangered child on NCMEC.
-The evidence that LE has is all over the place (both literally and figuratively)
-I don't know if or how family has interacted with LE

ETA: I don't believe there is a huge push for media involvement from family/friends. Maybe it would be a good idea from WS strangers. :)

Links for all OK media: http://www.disastercenter.com/oklahoma/media.html

Also #'s for DEA offices:

McAlester—918-426-5020
Oklahoma City—405-475-7500
Tulsa—918-459-9600

*sighing again* but if you try to link the google earth area to the DEA areas of suspect activity, it will block out your google earth view and will not let you combine the two. If someone else can do this, please post?

I will also take responsibility in the "inane comments" but I swear to God that is out of sheer exhaustion (and stress relief, sorry...) on my part.

As far as I know:
-Federal LE is still currently working this case
-Madyson is still up as a missing endangered child on NCMEC.
-The evidence that LE has is all over the place (both literally and figuratively)
-I don't know if or how family has interacted with LE

ETA: I don't believe there is a huge push for media involvement from family/friends. Maybe it would be a good idea from WS strangers. :)

I would be glad to help out on a "media awareness" campaign....just let me know and I'm there....

I researched alot on the Prague brother and sister. I do not think the murder glen is arrested for is the only murder he has commited. I also found he has family in LE in the county of jody wilson murder. I also looked at a few other cases and I can say I am still suffering from information overload. I was able to connect the familys name to lake E area. as well as bussiness connections. Bobby and the tree bussiness should be looked into to see there is a firm direct connection but I have done as much as I could with that aspect of sleuthing. The Investigators on their case should look at that. The investigators hinted about possible more to come with Glen Gouker but nothing so far.

The Meullers case was just so much like this one in the days they were missing and the elements of guns ,wanting off the grid ,cash money, and the white supremacists who each family had stay in there home was uncanning.
I think the show was on BIO if anyone can find it online to watch it is worth it (even though I missed parts of it). The guy did have an issue with Sherilyn
Normaly I would say these are nutty and unlikey possibilties. I cannot bring myself to discount either of them.

They say the simplest explaination is most of the time the correct explaination but In this case there could be alot of possible motives which each benifit a different type of person. Without being able to identify the correct motive we cannot even come close to finding the correct suspect.

I researched alot on the Prague brother and sister. I do not think the murder glen is arrested for is the only murder he has commited. I also found he has family in LE in the county of jody wilson murder. I also looked at a few other cases and I can say I am still suffering from information overload. I was able to connect the familys name to lake E area. as well as bussiness connections. Bobby and the tree bussiness should be looked into to see there is a firm direct connection but I have done as much as I could with that aspect of sleuthing. The Investigators on their case should look at that. The investigators hinted about possible more to come with Glen Gouker but nothing so far.

The Meullers case was just so much like this one in the days they were missing and the elements of guns ,wanting off the grid ,cash money, and the white supremacists who each family had stay in there home was uncanning.
I think the show was on BIO if anyone can find it online to watch it is worth it (even though I missed parts of it). The guy did have an issue with Sherilyn
Normaly I would say these are nutty and unlikey possibilties. I cannot bring myself to discount either of them.

They say the simplest explaination is most of the time the correct explaination but In this case there could be alot of possible motives which each benifit a different type of person. Without being able to identify the correct motive we cannot even come close to finding the correct suspect.

Soul, I am suffering from information overload as well.

Will try to find the video and post it.

Still cannot link the mapping, it crashes my laptop everytime I try.

Also:
http://www.4029tv.com/news/21409284/detail.html
Revisiting- how did I miss the knife? Where is the knife in evidence??? ARGHH.

ETA: I'm sorry I momentarily lost my mind. Who has ANY of the evidence? Dead narc dog in experimental truck, please cough it up.

(Yawn-groan-moan.) Good morning! Or, as I'm fond of turning to my affable Boston terrier and demanding, as the sun rises, "Dead narc dog in experimental truck, please cough it up!"

I'm on a white supremacists kick today, and wondering if LE did due diligence in checking the Jamison computer(s) in regards on-line activity subsequent to their disappearance. Also dourly pondering the whole off-the-grid thing.

(Yawn-groan-moan.) Good morning! Or, as I'm fond of turning to my affable Boston terrier and demanding, as the sun rises, "Dead narc dog in experimental truck, please cough it up!"

I'm on a white supremacists kick today, and wondering if LE did due diligence in checking the Jamison computer(s) in regards on-line activity subsequent to their disappearance. Also dourly pondering the whole off-the-grid thing.

Good morning, wfgodot! And good morning Bobbles the boston terrier!

I'm thinking....not so much on the due diligence. Which I think I might rename 'clueless-due-diligence.'
My Kindle informes me that definition is "LE in Oklahoma too busy eating chips to care."

No offense to LE. I heart LE. But seriously.
Where is the evidence and why is it spread out over every possible agency known to man?

ETA: I am not sure which specific agency in this case requires that new definition.

Good morning, wfgodot! And good morning Bobbles the boston terrier!

I'm thinking....not so much on the due diligence. Which I think I might rename 'clueless-due-diligence.'
My Kindle informes me that definition is "LE in Oklahoma too busy eating chips to care."

No offense to LE. I heart LE. But seriously.
Where is the evidence and why is it spread out over every possible agency known to man?

We in Okie-land frequently get mail returned to us marked, "Diligence due."

My main tack for the day will be attempting to solve this case via sortes Virgilianae - a sort of bibliomancy involving opening a volume of Virgil's Aeneid and randomly selecting a passage, therein to find prophetic wisdom, or predictions, regarding matters at hand, e.g. Where in the hell did the Jamisons go?

Since I lack a volume of Virgil's Aeneid (those crazy movers! how they misplace things!), I'll do as scores of seekers have done through the ages and substitute, for Virgil, the Holy Bible, of which I do possess a copy.

for those playing along at home
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sortes_virgilianae

Please do check your bible (is it a King James version?); it may provide more info than my iPad, laptop, desktop, and dead narc dog combined and will most certainly explain whether or not the Jamison's went to....Mexico?

Dead and fed narc dog in experimental truck....I pray. Please cough up chips. Also, please cough up a .22.

My mission for the hour is to clarify ATF info on the .22
wfgodot, the DEA has your copy of the Aeneid. It smelled like chips when they pulled over your movers, and as a result they took it into evidence and it is now....lost.

Fill out an app for FOIA and you might hear back about it's location.

Please do check your bible (is it a King James version?); it may provide more info than my iPad, laptop, desktop, and dead narc dog combined and will most certainly explain whether or not the Jamison's went to....Mexico?

Dead and fed narc dog in experimental truck....I pray. Please cough up chips. Also, please cough up a .22.

My mission for the hour is to clarify ATF info on the .22
wfgodot, the DEA has your copy of the Aeneid. It smelled like chips when they pulled over your movers, and as a result they took it into evidence and it is now....lost.

Fill out an app for FOIA and you might hear back about it's location.

KJV? Why of course it's the KJV, the only good thing ever to have come out of a committee! 17th c. English prosody! (Swoons.)

Okay, my first attempt's a bit lacking in - prophetic urgency:

Judges 9:53
"And a certain woman cast a piece of a millstone upon Abimelech's head, and all to brake his skull."

Though I guess Abimelech did get the message.

So, um, is there a millstone in our evidence locker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike