OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, no word back on my unanswered questions.

Yes the house was cleaned by Star before the camera crews arrived. She had already given away most of Madysons clothing, which I find weird. Didn't give away Bobby or Sherilyns stuff, but Madysons. I guess the lady that helped her clean the house took a bunch of the clothes (maybe she has a girl her age?)

Yes Bobby had a boat, and had just put in a dock, and shall I say a VERY EXPENSIVE one at that.

I can not begin to make sense why they wanted to move to the sticks. They were both very much into TV, Internet, telephone....Electricity for that matter. I am not sure how Sherilyn would have ever agreed to that. I understand them wanting to get away from it all after the threats from Bob Sr., the childs protective services complaint, etc. I am still very confused about the whole having money problems. I wish Oriah could get us the date off the SS check. The best I can figure is they were having $$ problems while they were waiting for the back pay to come in. But it is not like they had cut back to try to conserve money. They had 2 cars and a truck, and a multitude of other things that could have been sold if they were hard up. They had the time shares, had been on vacations. The had multiple bank accounts, Sherilyn shuffled $$ around, and at one time took Bobbys name off of one of the accounts.

I think they didn't release the other names because they are not suspects. The neighbor had his slabs professionally poured a month before the Jamisons even knew that the property was listed.

My shortlist is..
The uncle.
The Boarder
The Ex
and The church people.

Mtrooper, do we know who the professional concrete company was that poured the concrete slab? Is it possible to get an exact date that it was donefrom that company? I believe there was conflicting dates as to when the slab was poured. This sure would help out. Thanks!

I am not 100% sure. I know on the video there was a boat parked by the storage unit. But I am not sure if this is his only boat. Even in the video from the surveillance they show the boat in the driveway.

I went back and looked at the video again (nice catch on the tshirt change), and I think they are both Bobby but it is kinda hard to tell. There is about a 4 minute lapse from when you see the white shirt go in and the dark shirt come out. I wish I had the whole video. Did also show Madyson in the pink tshirt. I watched it like 15 times in slow mo. Now that its public, it would be nice if they released the whole thing!

I am still not getting how the bloodhounds were most interested in the plateau area when there was a picture of Madyson taken 100 yds north of the plateau. Makes me wonder what they scented the dogs with. I know he said it was from something out of the truck, but what, and which of the Jamisons did it belong to? We already know the SAR reports are less than stellar, but come on here... throw me a bone. Wait, that was a bad pun.

Side note: Was anyone else disturbed by the little girl sitting on her moms lap in the truck? Are there no car seat laws in OK?

And I am not buying the whole there was a third party listening at that conversation. Originally they were supposed to interview Gary Brandon, but he was not returning discovery's phone calls when they were trying to reach him when they were down there. It is one thing to say oh geez they were talking about the inner demons, and a whole different thing when you start shopping for bullets to kill them. My opinion only.

I really do think that Bobby and Sherilyn were good people, I am not trying to make them look bad. I just think they were having some issues at the time. I think by being honest and trying to figure out the real reasons is a better approach then sugar coating. I think when everyone (mainly friends and family) realizes that we are not giving up on finding them even if some of the light that is shined on them is not the most flattering. We all care, drugs or no drugs...demons or saints....rich or poor. No one deserves to go missing, no one deserves to lose a child or a grand child.

BBM:
#1- actually that was a lovely pun.
#2- "less than stellar' doesn't even bgin to cut it IMO. Nor does a lot of other info.
And let me check again about the SS check #. IIRC, they flagged that as a 'no' but I will double check.

Just wanted to let Oriah know, I'm not MIA....going to be gone a few days to dr's. apts. I hope someday we will know what happened.

Sooner, no worries- I am in and out a lot these days myself. Hope all goes well with your hubby. Hugs and thanks for your feet on the ground. :)

Notsoconfused- Ok just looked back at timeline. Poured slab 9/29. On 10/7 there were multiple calls on Bobbie’s cell phone 18 to be exact. Of those 18 starting at 9:18Am, Bobby checked his voicemail, called a number that I am unable to identify (9:19am) spoke for 37 minutes, received a call waiting call at 9:26am spoke with them for 31 minutes (I am thinking maybe a 3 way call?) *both were Eufaula area numbers. At 12:41pm Bobby checked his voice mail, 12:42pm he called the church family and spoke for 11 min. At 1:38PM he placed a call to the land owners that live out of state (2 minutes). At 1:40pm he called they back again for 2 more minutes. At 1:55pm and 1:56pm Bobby checked his voice mail. At 1:58 he called back the mystery Eufaula number (1 min.), at 1:59 he called his voicemail again. At 2:02pm he called back the mystery Eufaula number (1min.). At 2:06 he called back the land owners (1min.). The land owners then called him back at 2:07 (3min.) and at 2:15 (2min.). At 2:16pm he appears to have tried to call the lady that lives on the mountain but misdialed? One of the numbers is not right, but all the rest are (1min.). He then calls back to the property owners at 2:18 (1 min.) and then checks his voice mail at 9:18PM.

On 10/8-
Bobby calls the correct number for the lady on the mountain at 8:09AM, they speak for 101 minutes, it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL. But at 1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

That is all till 10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently. 6:00PM BRISTO OK, 8:00PM Incoming call, 8:50PM incoming call, 8:51PM BRISTO OK.

And last but not least 10/13 @5:27 incoming call.

My time line is as follows.

Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:38 PM- Bobby emails land owner about property.
"Please give me a call if this is still available or e-mail information what is the exact location what are the building restrictions, more exact description of property, and more information on owner financing also do you have any more land that is mountain range in this area for sale thank you "

10/6 1:13 PM she responds to his email. I am not really sure what his responses are.
10/6 10:10PM she responds to another email from bobby.

When I spoke with her she said she sent him what maps and directions she had for the property.

10/7- I am not sure who he spoke with in Eufaula, but he plays phone tag with what appears to be a couple of people including the land owners and the church people. They eventually find there way up to the mountain around 6pm, speak with the neighbor about an hour, then they go home getting back to cell service about 9pm.

10/8- They get up, call the lady on the mountain, talk to her till about 9:50am. They leave shortly after, getting lost

Hope this helps.

OK- I tried to lay it out better.

On 10/7 there were multiple calls on Bobbie’s cell phone 18 to be exact.
9:18 AM, Bobby checked his voicemail,
9:19 AM Bobby called a number that I am unable to identify and spoke for 37 minutes
9:26 AM received a call waiting call at spoke with them for 31 minutes (I am thinking maybe a 3 way call?) *both were Eufaula area numbers.
2:41 PM Bobby checked his voice mail
12:42 PM Bobby called the church family and spoke for 11 min.
1:38 PM Bobby placed a call to the land owners that live out of state (2 minutes).
1:40 PM Bobby called they back again for 2 more minutes.
1:55 PM Bobby checked his voice mail.
1:56 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
1:58 PM Bobby called the mystery Eufaula number (1 min.)
1:59 PM Bobby called his voicemail
2:02 PM Bobby called back the mystery Eufaula number (1min.).
2:06 PM Bobby called back the land owners (1min.). The land owners then called him 2:07 PM Land owners called Bobby (3min.)
2:15 PM Land owners called Bobby (2min.).
2:16 PM Bobby appears to have tried to call the lady that lives on the mountain but misdialed? One of the numbers is not right, but all the rest are (1min.).
2:18 PM Bobby calls property owners (1 min.)
9:18 PM.Bobby called his voicemail

On 10/8-
8:09AM Bobby calls lady on mountain (101min.)

*it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL.

1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently.
6:00PM BRISTO OK
8:00PM Incoming call
8:50PM incoming call
8:51PM BRISTO OK.

10/13-
5:27 PM incoming call.

Wow for all the phone info . Was the phone number listed in his contacts as voicemail? Like when you dail you own phone number it goes to voicemail but if he put voicemail in his contact list with that number that could be why it shows like that. KWIM?

So would a different cell tower cause that weirdness? Or calling to check the voicemail from a land line? What about Sherilyns calls?

Mtrooper, are you looking at actual phone records/bills or transcribed records? Or are we talking a list that was pulled off the phone itself?

On my records if I travel outside of my service coverage area and switch to roaming it will change from showing VM to a city, state format. Is that a possibility here?

*it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL.

1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently.

6:00PM BRISTO OK
8:00PM Incoming call
8:50PM incoming call
8:51PM BRISTO OK.

Looks as if someone other than Bobby began checking - and possibly deleting - vmail messages. Mystery person used a shortcut key to call into vmail or did a direct dial to the vmail system. Of the two ways to get to the vmail system, they had a 50/50 chance of matching Bobby's preferred method to access vmail.
Huge Error!

I am looking at the actual records that starlet gave me from AT&T. Sherilyn had not been using her cell phone for a while. I will have to see the date, but it was like a week or two before they went missing IIRC. I will have to look at my bill and see if I have any calls to vmail that are listed with a city. I think the blackberry has a direct dial to voicemail. I used to have one, but don't remember. I was not able to see the actual phone as LE gave it to star and Star gave it to CJ. Now we will never know. What is weird is that Bristow is like 95 miles from red oak. And in the wrong direction.

I lived over in the Roland, OK area for a couple of years and had ATT cell service. Most of my calls to my voicemail did come back as a city/state. Specifically for me it was McAllester, OK. I am not sure why it bounced to that cell tower from the OK, AR border on I-40 but that is what happened.

I am wandering if there was land they were looking at in or around Bristow, OK. Or anybody they knew from that area. To me it seems that phone pinged on a Bristow tower. Maybe the truck was planted on the mountain because who ever they came into contact with found the directions to that land in the truck. Were the incoming calls on 10/12 answered, i think not because i don't believe Bobby had his phone then. Also can i please get the coordinates of where the truck was found again.

Mtrooper, do we know who the professional concrete company was that poured the concrete slab? Is it possible to get an exact date that it was donefrom that company? I believe there was conflicting dates as to when the slab was poured. This sure would help out. Thanks!

Better yet, can that guy produce a receipt for the slab?

i am wandering if there was land they were looking at in or around bristow, ok. Or anybody they knew from that area. To me it seems that phone pinged on a bristow tower. Maybe the truck was planted on the mountain because who ever they came into contact with found the directions to that land in the truck. Were the incoming calls on 10/12 answered, i think not because i don't believe bobby had his phone then. Also can i please get the coordinates of where the truck was found again.

35.006097,-95.200653

I agree, justthinkin. A receipt would be great or at least the company that poured it. Surely the company would remember pouring a slab on the mountain. I mean how much concrete business would a business get up in that area on a mountain?

Mtrooper, how did you obtain the date on the slab? Was it information from the individual himself or was this verified by receipts, company info etc...? I have no idea why this is so important to me.For some reason, it is sticking in my head...

The third party during the spirit conversation is true. NS emailed KMJ, mentioned in this article, about the Jamisons. KMJ admitted she was there during the conversation. NS forwarded their email conversation to me.

Action in El Salvador brings Action to Women's Ministries in Oklahoma

http://www.sharehim.org/newsletter/339#letterblock4

Thank you for this, little. I personally feel like a little more info needs to be dug up about this.

Wait, I thought we were confident that the slab was poured long before they went missing and was out of the equation? Help, I'm confused again!

Wait, I thought we were confident that the slab was poured long before they went missing and was out of the equation? Help, I'm confused again!

MOO- the concrete was poured weeks before the Jamisons went missing. So not an issue as to date. Unless, like- someone paid for it other than the person whose residence it was poured at. Then I might think about it.

Receipts never hurt. How about ya'll round up as many receipts as you can for everything known re: this case? :)

TIA.... and signing out again-
Oriah

I think that is why its stuck in my head. I'm not so confident on exactly when the slab was poured. There have been several statements from a month before the Jamisons even knew that the property was listed, many many months before the Jamisons went missing, several weeks before, then a date of 9/29 which is a week from when the J's were last seen.

If, in fact, it was poured on the 29th, a week prior to the Jamisons missing, makes me question why the neighbor would pour a concrete slab during the time that it has been raining and wet. It would take some time for it to dry and cure if its been raining.

Oriah is going to have to back me up on this one. It was confirmed by the FBI.

According to weatherunderground no rain for the first 72 hours. Sept 29- Oct. 2. It takes 24 hours for concrete to be able to be walked on. And is not fully cured for years. Should be ok to pour. I think it was one of thoes things if he waited any longer he might not get a chance to pour it at all.

The majority of the rain came after the Jamisons went missing, but before the truck was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500