OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriah is going to have to back me up on this one. It was confirmed by the FBI.

According to weatherunderground no rain for the first 72 hours. Sept 29- Oct. 2. It takes 24 hours for concrete to be able to be walked on. And is not fully cured for years. Should be ok to pour. I think it was one of thoes things if he waited any longer he might not get a chance to pour it at all.

The majority of the rain came after the Jamisons went missing, but before the truck was found.

Thanks for clearing that part up, Mtrooper.

Oriah is going to have to back me up on this one. It was confirmed by the FBI.

According to weatherunderground no rain for the first 72 hours. Sept 29- Oct. 2. It takes 24 hours for concrete to be able to be walked on. And is not fully cured for years. Should be ok to pour. I think it was one of thoes things if he waited any longer he might not get a chance to pour it at all.

The majority of the rain came after the Jamisons went missing, but before the truck was found.

Backing up mtrooper here. Confirmed by the FBI. Other issues confirmed by the FBI that we might need to take our focus off of as well but I don't have the time right now to get into detail. Will be back later to update on that.

Again- keep up the good work folks. Just because we rule out a theory or idea that someone might have does NOT mean it wasn't valuable. On the contrary.
One never knows when or where the 'key' piece of evidence might arise.

Thanks guys, for your hard work. Let's find the Jamisons!

There was not a date in the letter found in the truck. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I know that they were looking at some other properties, but so far all the other ones I found were just NW of robbers cave park. I wish I had some way to track that phone number. I sure find it suspicious that the number is disconnected now.

I'm sure I've missed the answer to this question, but why in the world did he talk to the lady on the mountain 101 minutes?

I'm sure I've missed the answer to this question, but why in the world did he talk to the lady on the mountain 101 minutes?

That's what I was wondering; an hour and forty-one minutes is a long time to talk.

I could be way off here (as I never knew the Jamisons) but in my opinion I think Bobby was starving for contact with other people.

I agree, justthinkin. A receipt would be great or at least the company that poured it. Surely the company would remember pouring a slab on the mountain. I mean how much concrete business would a business get up in that area on a mountain?

Mtrooper, how did you obtain the date on the slab? Was it information from the individual himself or was this verified by receipts, company info etc...? I have no idea why this is so important to me.For some reason, it is sticking in my head...

Here's my question to mtrooper whom I know has been up there. Is it possible to get a concrete truck up on that mountain?

Those things are heavy, and I don't think they have 4 wheel drive.

Re. that a company poured the slab, I'd also like to know if the info we have from the FBI is direct knowledge or knowledge rec'd from a secondary source.

I know they told me it was a company. The sheriff checked the neighbor out pretty close because he was the last known person to see the Jamison family. I am not sure what company. The road is actually pretty wide, they brought in a couple of shipping containers by truck, and I would think that would be just as bad as the concrete truck. Where the road splits off to the right to go to the property is definitely a little more narrow and yucky. And even decent sized trucks had to get up there to drill, maintain, and then remove that oil rig that was on the plateau.

I just think it is odd that Bobby had a shipping container and the neighbor has them. Did the sheriff check the neighbor out before or after they had the dog?
Did the sheriff turn the dog over to the neighbors or was that another officer?
I thought at first the focus was them being on the mountain, The Sheriff sounds like he was not on scene during the search of the truck and was told about the money on the phone (per ID show)

So how long before the sheriff arrived ? Days ? or hours?

I just wonder because it seems the sheriff thought at first they were stopped by someone . Like that was his gut feeling from seeing the scene. THEN the letter and the gun issues makes him second guess. And who is in charge when he is not?

Mtrooper, we know the neighbor spoke with the Jamisons on the first day. Did he see or speak with them on the second day?

About the phone number you're having trouble with...can you tell us the area code?

I understand that the son of Sherilyn is now living with the father. Has he been interviewed?

Sherilyn is / was unstable, diagnosed bipolar, 6 marriages, etc. I'm not being cruel I'm only stating the facts. But, it doesn't seem that she would leave her son unless she was mad at him for leaving her and going to live with the father.

I have thought at times that Sherilyn could have murdered Bobby and took her daughter, the brief case with half of the money and took off. She may not have known that Bobby kept his half of the money under the truck seat. This is not hard to believe after hearing about the vicious letters that she wrote about Bobby and a history of going off of her medication. What is hard to believe is that she would leave her mother & son with such a legacy unless she realized that she was in so deep that she had to disappear. Or possibly she had help. I found the story about sending the roommate packing at gunpoint a little dramatic. Could he have been the partner? But, I understand that the FBI cleared the roommate.

I also agree that both Bobby's and Sherilyn's behavior and appearance in the weeks before they disappeared were consistent with meth attics. Except that meth attics almost always have bad teeth. The pictures of them smiling seem to show healthy teeth. All in all I have to believe that the sheriff would have found evidence of meth use during the investigation.

I also believe that it is more than possible that they could have left the car and gotten lost in the forest. It wouldn't be the first time that search parties completely missed the target. But, I heard that their shoes were found in the truck. Could they have changed into hiking boots?

Then again there seem to be more than enough nut cases willing to kill a whole family for whatever reason. The problem that I have with that is anyone who abducted and / or killed the family would have also searched the truck & found the money.

The condition of the truck says that the Jamison's were planning on returning to the truck when they left for whatever reason they left.

Just a note to the bad teeth part... that can take quite some time and there are variables. I have known people who have done meth for years and still had beautiful teeth.

The ID show kept zooming in on the tires on the truck which was creeping me out hubby said for dramatic effect . I think they read here.

If they were stopped by someone suddenly that would explain why the tires looked to me as if they did a short reverse. Which wouldnt make since unless they were moving out of the way because the truck was parked half a tire rotation later.

The tire thing is observation from a photo and has not been mentioned by LE or the media I wanted to make that clear because it is not fact. It is my opinion only.

I know this post is random I am going over issues in my head.

I had also had a dream about the case because I keep going over details over and over and then again.
Where is our dream, tarot card , devil in SE OKLA thread?

The ID show kept zooming in on the tires on the truck which was creeping me out hubby said for dramatic effect . I think they read here.

I believe that the truck in the show was not the actual truck that was found on the mountain. The truck in the show was a Ford and Bobby's truck was another make. So, hubby might be right. But, don't tell him.

cactsbob says:
I believe that the truck in the show was not the actual truck that was found on the mountain. The truck in the show was a Ford and Bobby's truck was another make. So, hubby might be right. But, don't tell him

I know the truck in the show was not the truck. I was refering to an actual photo of the truck for the mud on the tires. I just noticed that on the fake truck they had mud on the tires and kept zooming in on it.

I mean to most people that hear about the caase the whole dramatic tire effect wouldnt be something that would make it appear dramatic unless the producers were trying to draw attention to it but they never said anything so the ID show has me puzzled as why they picked that as the effect. why not zoom in on the footprints? or the whole truck?
I know I am over thinking it.

OK- I tried to lay it out better.

On 10/7 there were multiple calls on Bobbie’s cell phone 18 to be exact.
9:18 AM, Bobby checked his voicemail,
9:19 AM Bobby called a number that I am unable to identify and spoke for 37 minutes
9:26 AM received a call waiting call at spoke with them for 31 minutes (I am thinking maybe a 3 way call?) *both were Eufaula area numbers.
2:41 PM Bobby checked his voice mail
12:42 PM Bobby called the church family and spoke for 11 min.
1:38 PM Bobby placed a call to the land owners that live out of state (2 minutes).
1:40 PM Bobby called they back again for 2 more minutes.
1:55 PM Bobby checked his voice mail.
1:56 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
1:58 PM Bobby called the mystery Eufaula number (1 min.)
1:59 PM Bobby called his voicemail
2:02 PM Bobby called back the mystery Eufaula number (1min.).
2:06 PM Bobby called back the land owners (1min.). The land owners then called him 2:07 PM Land owners called Bobby (3min.)
2:15 PM Land owners called Bobby (2min.).
2:16 PM Bobby appears to have tried to call the lady that lives on the mountain but misdialed? One of the numbers is not right, but all the rest are (1min.).
2:18 PM Bobby calls property owners (1 min.)
9:18 PM.Bobby called his voicemail

On 10/8-
8:09AM Bobby calls lady on mountain (101min.)

*it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL.

1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently.
6:00PM BRISTO OK
8:00PM Incoming call
8:50PM incoming call
8:51PM BRISTO OK.

10/13-
5:27 PM incoming call.

bbm this is interesting, mtrooper. phone records can be very confusing and also very telling, aywk(as you well know, its my new abrev ;) ) i believe the answer to what happened to the jamisons is in who they communicated with immediately prior to their disappearance.
and a question i have, maybe one of you knows the answer.... so sherilyn and bobby had considered making a house out of the storage container and then they went to look at land on the mountain. they met a person who had a house built from a storage container similar to what they had planned to do? and this was the first time they met this person? are storage container houses all the rage down there now? because that seems like a big coincidence.

If they were stopped by someone suddenly that would explain why the tires looked to me as if they did a short reverse. Which wouldnt make since unless they were moving out of the way because the truck was parked half a tire rotation later.

The tire thing is observation from a photo and has not been mentioned by LE or the media I wanted to make that clear because it is not fact. It is my opinion only.

I know this post is random I am going over issues in my head.

I had also had a dream about the case because I keep going over details over and over and then again.
Where is our dream, tarot card , devil in SE OKLA thread?

Soul, if you're looking at the tires from the photo we have of the actual truck with the doors open, could you be looking at the tread right beside the front driver's side of the vehicle?

I believe that a might be a track left by the sudden stopping of a 4 wheeler as there is a parallel track to that one that appears to be near the same depth and the two look like they match or go together.

What I am trying to fathom is when those two tracks were left because if they'd been made at the same time the Jamisons truck arrived on its resting spot then the truck would've impacted the 4 wheeler, and I don't think that's what happened.

I do see what appears to be a very small pile of dirt in front of the driver's side of the truck that appears to have fallen off the wheel, but in order for the dirt to be there, it would've been flicked off when the truck was moving forward or jarred off when the truck came to a stop, and that's provided that we know for certain, the truck is in the exact position when found.

I'm kind of suspecting the truck was moved forward later due to the position, angle, and depth of the 4 wheeler track definitely made by a sudden stop IMO.

Then again, if a 4 wheeler made a sudden stop there, I would think we'd see evidence of it either backing up, messing up the tracks left behind or going forward, and the track seems to have come to an abrupt stop altogether--as if the 4 wheeler was lifted from it's position into the air. Very puzzling to me.

In looking at this yet again, I'm not quite as inclined to think these are 4 wheeler tracks made by one 4 wheeler, the reason being is that the 2nd. track to the left of the first, looking head on at it, should have that same veer or curve as the first, and I'm not seeing that. It should take place before the shade of the vehicle completely covers it up.

Ok, I have an idea. Being that we don't have a sticky here for this thread and information keeps getting lost and then we have to search for it I was thinking of starting on blog (on here) so that the info would be easily accessible.
So, one last time, let's put the info on here and I will copy it over.
Got the phone records

Truck coords?

Dates?

ready, set, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors