OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god...thank you for that link C-Bar...I think.
I think I might also now have a seizure.

True "ex-Special Ops" is a very small world. It is a world I know a whole lot about, and can easily background check.

So far everyone I have found involved in this case with claims of "Ex- Special Ops" did a couple years in the military. Which is, ummm, a whole lotta different than, say, my partner who retired out of SF after 20 years.

I cannot for the life of me make sense of why these people who are claiming to miss and love the Jamison's buy into this stuff...as oppossed to verified and proven SAR who have repeatedly offered services at no cost.

Unfortunately, it only screams one thing to me.

ETA: I should have eta'd this to say- heck if someone is out searching....god bless 'em, and I hope they find the Jamisons.

I hope they do to , after all the have the most clues.

C-Bar

I dont remember when the chruch was finished but I want to say FEB 2010.
Little might remember better then I do. It was definetly being chruched in by then. I have no idea how it was funded .

That is other than- shaking the sin out of the pockets of recently converted members. It is all a numbers game isnt it? There should be a special name for it . How about Biblenonics?

Here is their facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Muskogee-Seventh-day-Adventist-Church/321456176645

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Muskogee-Seventh-day-Adventist-Church/321456176645

BTW I got my truck back today ! Yay.

I hope they do to , after all the have the most clues.

C-Bar

I dont remember when the chruch was finished but I want to say FEB 2010.
Little might remember better then I do. It was definetly being chruched in by then. I have no idea how it was funded .

That is other than- shaking the sin out of the pockets of recently converted members. It is all a numbers game isnt it? There should be a special name for it . How about Biblenonics?

Here is their facebook link.

BTW I got my truck back today ! Yay.

These are the only links I have about church meetings in Eufaula;

http://www.sharehim.org/newsletter/339

http://www.higherpraisetube.com/video/3ABN_Today

I will look and see if I can find anything about building a church.

Mornin' all. You-know-whos weren't at WalMart this a.m. Not many of the non-missing were there either. Roads "a mess."

Good morning from here!No brain storms here as I have to try and get out a bunch more hay and make it to town for meds and supplys to ready for the next round of snow.Yuck!!I will keep my eyes peeled at Wally World and report upon return.

C-Bar's link (above) to the blog with the Jamison comments made me catch
up with my reading on that site.

Comparison:

When reading Topix, I grind my teeth and stare straight at the screen; when reading the other, my mouth is agape and my eyes roll back in my head.

They sure want Toby to email them just what it was the psychic said. (I will up the comments a notch in entertainment value for the amusing attempts people make to spell the word "psychic.") As for most of the rest of it - oh well, it's not all that bad to live in a world where people believe the most outlandish things. The sun's out and I'm trying to maintain a positive outlook today.

These are the only links I have about church meetings in Eufaula;

http://www.sharehim.org/newsletter/339

http://www.higherpraisetube.com/video/3ABN_Today

I will look and see if I can find anything about building a church.

Maybe I should check my email.lol

I thought you were the one who had told me when the chruch building was done. It could also be a thread or two back.

I also might be going slightly loopy. Not in the demons are on the roof kinda way. The lost in parking lots kinda way.

Lol.... wfgodot- remain positive. The sun will shine again and snow will melt. :)

Everyone else: try to keep the bats out of the belfry and I think we'll get somewhere (as difficult as it may be with caves upon caves of bats...)

Oh- and I sure do forget where I parked in the parking lot, sometimes!!

I just saw the episode of "Disappeared" on the ID Channel, and this case caught my interest. I am surprised if it was a "hit" / "murder" that all of that money was left in the truck and not stolen. The "hate" letter to her husband seems planted, very weird.

I am happy the dog was still alive when they found the truck. Does anyone know if the dog is still alive now/ok? That was a long time to be left locked in the truck. :(
I hope the window was cracked so air could get in. This case disturbs me greatly.
I do not think they are alive or in hiding. Just wonder who took them/killed them and why?

I just saw the episode of "Disappeared" on the ID Channel, and this case caught my interest. I am surprised if it was a "hit" / "murder" that all of that money was left in the truck and not stolen. The "hate" letter to her husband seems planted, very weird.

I am happy the dog was still alive when they found the truck. Does anyone know if the dog is still alive now/ok? That was a long time to be left locked in the truck. :(
I hope the window was cracked so air could get in. This case disturbs me greatly.
I do not think they are alive or in hiding. Just wonder who took them/killed them and why?

The last time we heard, Maisie the dog was A-OK. There is some doubt among posters as to whether the pooch was in the truck the whole time it sat abandoned.

Maisie can be glimpsed on the KJRH video here.

Have we picked over the contents on the cooler yet?

I mean they had hotdogs ,and ice. (chips) Sounds like a picnic.
Were they followed there from a state park with outdoor cooking things?

New option 1,242. or it isnt new.

That's a great thought, soul. If they were going swimming or just sunbathing, they would leave their belongings in the truck.

Can someone tell me how in the world Investigation Discovery got their hands on the security video of the Jamisons?

Good morning all.. I'm a little slow reporting but in the sea of people at Wally World yesterday NO Jamison family.

After falling asleep last night with the TV on I wake up and low and behold look what was on good ole Fox News!!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4526602/vanished-mcstay-family-mystery/

I know this is a little off topic but for sure in the same ball park.I know some of you have at least dropped in on this thread.

Maybe this case should be brought to their attention.I just wouldn't know how to do it!!More than likely the family or LE would have to get the ball rolling..

I first have to ask myself WHY would this family have gone missing? Many reasons I have read about, but which is the one to choose? But I am stuck with one image of concern for me, probably nothing but in the picture of the little girl with her arms folded, her bottoms seem not to fit her at the waist, not even near. I understand this is a fashion statement some of the young girls are sporting now, but not that young I would think???? Could the object of the Jamisons' disapperance, and I do believe they were taken by force, been Madyson? Just a thought. If it were a "drug deal", wouldn't "those" have torn the truck apart to find ???? Someone knows what happened on that mountain, that is a given. Hoping to thaw out soon. blessing to all

(off-topic, yet, of course, strangely on-topic, too)

Sunday Oklahoman entertains a snow-bound state with a lengthy lead article which asks

How corrupt is Oklahoma government?

factoid/teaser:
Oklahoma's largest public corruption scandal erupted in the early 1980s when some 240 county commissioners and suppliers were convicted or pleaded guilty to kickback-related charges.

and, if that's not enough, the Oklahoman grants readers a sidebar bonus - sort of like a Greatest Hits!

Oklahoma scandals through the years

Never a dull moment here, that's for sure! :seeya:

Good god...thank you for that link C-Bar...I think.
I think I might also now have a seizure.

True "ex-Special Ops" is a very small world. It is a world I know a whole lot about, and can easily background check.

So far everyone I have found involved in this case with claims of "Ex- Special Ops" did a couple years in the military. Which is, ummm, a whole lotta different than, say, my partner who retired out of SF after 20 years.

I cannot for the life of me make sense of why these people who are claiming to miss and love the Jamison's buy into this stuff...as oppossed to verified and proven SAR who have repeatedly offered services at no cost.

Unfortunately, it only screams one thing to me.

ETA: I should have eta'd this to say- heck if someone is out searching....god bless 'em, and I hope they find the Jamisons.

So someone has been snookered into paying for a search taking place in snowy Oklahoma? HUH?

Take very steep terrain, rough to search in sunny weather, add snow and ice? Oh yeah, makes wonderful sense to me. NOT.

Can someone tell me how in the world Investigation Discovery got their hands on the security video of the Jamisons?

Just a guess, little, but I would say since Beauchamp was part of the short documentary, that he gave it up. Don't think anyone else would have been able to do so. After all, it would've been Beauchamp's call.

Now, let's talk about KB. Anyone know exactly where this alleged confrontation between KB and SJ took place?

If it happened inside the Jamison's home, then there should have been bullet holes in the floor when she supposedly shot at his feet. Were there? Where did this story come from, one of the journals or NS?

Have we picked over the contents on the cooler yet?

I mean they had hotdogs ,and ice. (chips) Sounds like a picnic.
Were they followed there from a state park with outdoor cooking things?

New option 1,242. or it isnt new.

Lol, not new unfortunately.

Reminder to all- the hotdogs are just like the chips. There is rumor that an empty package of hotdogs were in the cooler along with water, which one can ASSume was ice. And therefore ASSume that the dog survived the 9 days by eating the hotdogs that were in the (empty) package in the cooler. Of which- is nowhere to be found in evidence.

Personally, I'm some confused as to the cooler situation for a variety of reasons.
#1- is it or is it not a soft or hard sided one?
#2- how would a dog open a package of hotdogs as if it had opposable thumbs?
#3- who's word are we taking on all of the ASSumptions made in the case?

(Sorry all- I am minorly bitter today and, taking it out here, lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther