OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess, little, but I would say since Beauchamp was part of the short documentary, that he gave it up. Don't think anyone else would have been able to do so. After all, it would've been Beauchamp's call.

And just a guess here as well, ahem...but perhaps he gave up only part of it because he had already given it all up to the FBI...and they edited for other purposes.

The last time we heard, Maisie the dog was A-OK. There is some doubt among posters as to whether the pooch was in the truck the whole time it sat abandoned.

Maisie can be glimpsed on the KJRH video here.

The pooch was alive and well last I checked. But I'm beginning to wonder if the poor thing isn't next on the hit list.

After all- she does know what went down....ya know... if she was actually there.

So someone has been snookered into paying for a search taking place in snowy Oklahoma? HUH?

Take very steep terrain, rough to search in sunny weather, add snow and ice? Oh yeah, makes wonderful sense to me. NOT.

Yeah. What do ya'll make of that?
(That's a serious question, actually. Who exactly is taking advantage of whom here? Inquiring minds want to know.)

Lol, not new unfortunately.

Reminder to all- the hotdogs are just like the chips. There is rumor that an empty package of hotdogs were in the cooler along with water, which one can ASSume was ice. And therefore ASSume that the dog survived the 9 days by eating the hotdogs that were in the (empty) package in the cooler. Of which- is nowhere to be found in evidence.

Personally, I'm some confused as to the cooler situation for a variety of reasons.
#1- is it or is it not a soft or hard sided one?
#2- how would a dog open a package of hotdogs as if it had opposable thumbs?
#3- who's word are we taking on all of the ASSumption made in the case?

(Sorry all- I am minorly bitter today and, taking it out here, lol!)

Oriah, I'm glad you are only minorly bitter today. Full blowen bitterness is a bi**h!

As for the cooler, mtrooper stated it was a soft sided cooler. And there were bottles of water.

Oriah, I'm glad you are only minorly bitter today. Full blowen bitterness is a bi**h!

As for the cooler, mtrooper stated it was a soft sided cooler. And there were bottles of water.

Lol, yes it's good it's just minor. ;)

I know mtrooper has stated that, but I believe that is info gathered from the sherriff.

And I suppose then that the dog really DID have opposable thumbs, cause then not only was it opening the hotdogs politely, but also uncrewing caps from bottles of water.....?

Now, let's talk about KB. Anyone know exactly where this alleged confrontation between KB and SJ took place?

If it happened inside the Jamison's home, then there should have been bullet holes in the floor when she supposedly shot at his feet. Were there? Where did this story come from, one of the journals or NS?

Lets do talk about KB!Someone posted that the Good sheriff said that the only drugs or sign of drugs found was a prescription bottle with KB's name on it.Very interesting!IMO there is more to this feller than we have been told.My gut tells me that he may have been Bobbies connection for who knows what.Bobby had been through a bout with cancer I believe as well as the back problem.There is no telling how strong of pain killers he had worked up to.KB's rap sheet shows he was/is quite the chef.Several convictions for cooking meth.You mix meth with morphine or oxycontin and anyone will see and do all kinds of crazy stuff.Talk about Bats in the belfry.

I have always had my reservations about the story about Sherilyn shooting and running this feller off!!!

Lets do talk about KB!Someone posted that the Good sheriff said that the only drugs or sign of drugs found was a prescription bottle with KB's name on it.Very interesting!IMO there is more to this feller than we have been told.My gut tells me that he may have been Bobbies connection for who knows what.Bobby had been through a bout with cancer I believe as well as the back problem.There is no telling how strong of pain killers he had worked up to.KB's rap sheet shows he was/is quite the chef.Several convictions for cooking meth.You mix meth with morphine or oxycontin and anyone will see and do all kinds of crazy stuff.Talk about Bats in the belfry.

I have always had my reservations about the story about Sherilyn shooting and running this feller off!!!

Gotta run, folks- but please do keep up the food for thought going on here! Perhaps we need a new poll....

Perhaps we need a new poll....

After a major nap here in awhile I might come up with something (my three thread duties in life being i) Keeper of Abandoned Truck Coordinates, ii) Guardian of Maisie-Related Video Links, and iii) Whodunnit? Pollster Extraordinaire).
(Oh, and playwright of the abandoned, haunted ski lodge also!)

Lol, yes it's good it's just minor. ;)

I know mtrooper has stated that, but I believe that is info gathered from the sherriff.

And I suppose then that the dog really DID have opposable thumbs, cause then not only was it opening the hotdogs politely, but also uncrewing caps from bottles of water.....?

Oriah you think maybe Madyson could have opened the dogs and been eating along on them cold while feeding them to her dog.It probably had been a long day for her in the truck.As far as the dog opening a bottle of water my son has a Silky Terrier that can get the lid off a bottle of Aquafina water faster than I can!!No kidding!Boy I hope that doesn't make your minor problem worse!LOL

After a major nap here in awhile I might come up with something (my three thread duties in life being i) Keeper of Abandoned Truck Coordinates, ii) Guardian of Maisie-Related Video Links, and iii) Whodunnit? Pollster Extraordinaire).
(Oh, and playwright of the abandoned, haunted ski lodge also!)

Thank you, wfgodot- I knew you and Bobbles would get it just right!

Oriah you think maybe Madyson could have opened the dogs and been eating along on them cold while feeding them to her dog.It probably had been a long day for her in the truck.As far as the dog opening a bottle of water my son has a Silky Terrier that can get the lid off a bottle of Aquafina water faster than I can!!No kidding!Boy I hope that doesn't make your minor problem worse!LOL[/quote]

BBM: What it makes me, is significantly impressed enough to log on again very quickly and say wow, lol! The best I've got is a couple of dogs that will get you the bottled water from the fridge. :))

(Seriously, I really do have to run- but that's an interesting idea. Keep 'em coming.)

Oriah you think maybe Madyson could have opened the dogs and been eating along on them cold while feeding them to her dog.It probably had been a long day for her in the truck.As far as the dog opening a bottle of water my son has a Silky Terrier that can get the lid off a bottle of Aquafina water faster than I can!!No kidding!Boy I hope that doesn't make your minor problem worse!LOL

C-Bar, when my dog was a puppy (16 years ago) he could chew the caps off the water bottles. He also tried to open cans of soda with his teeth. No luck, though.

Oriah, I found an old post on Topix, about mine shafts in the area where your're going to search (provided you are still going ahead with the search).

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/T6L2D00L24TQGVREO/p7

(snip)

"My hubby used to work for an oil field co in that area, and mor recently for BP which controls most of that area... I looked at an old map he had of locations and that area is covered in underground holes. Some of those old locations, they weren't allowed to walk off location except on the road..."

Please be careful!!

OMG, I just read that as he may have been Bobble's connection. Oriah, you had me spitting at the screen earlier with your sarcasm, and then this. It's just too much.

Alright, Wfgo, what do you know about Bobble's connection? Eh? What else are you not telling us?
JK

Bobbles will get with you later to answer your questions, but right now he's hosting his annual cocaine gala for Superbowl Sunday and asks that you respect his "partying rights."

Definitely just a reenactment! They had a soft sided water cooler in the truck, it was unzipped per the people who were standing there while the deputy went through the truck that night. It had water in it, but the kind that comes after the ice in the cooler melts. There was also a partial case of walkway brand water in the bed of the truck. I will see about getting the FBI to print maizey and the empty hot dog wrapper. But I have first hand knowledge that most dogs do not care if they break the little re-sealable strip on the pack of hotdogs. Mine prefer the plastic wrap and all. I have left a pack of hotdogs on the counter, walked out to start the grill, and came back to no evidence that the hotdogs even existed. Well until the next day atleast.

The people who were there when the window was broken said as soon as the dog got out of the truck it pooped, then turned right back around and ate it. Hotdog wrapper is per star, I will see if I can confirm with someone who was actually there when they were going through the truck.

Thanks for the clarification Mtrooper.
In regards to the soft sided cooler with water in it, this was supposed to have been in there for how long? A week plus right? With that, I would really like to know the brand they used, cuz of the 4 soft sided coolers I have there is not a one that will hold water for any length of time. They all start literally leaking at the seams (and yes, some of them have plastic liners in them too). I've taken to either ziplocking my ice or using blue ice to avoid this problem. Interesting that it would hold water for that long, at least in my vast cooler experience.

Wfgodot I meant no disrespect to Bobbles!It must have been my misspelling of Bobby's that got that started.My English and grammar are NOT GOOD to say the least.Spell check can't fix stupid!!!

Are you ready for blizzard number two or three?Oh man I am right in the middle of the 6 to 10 inch projection for Tuesday night and Wednesday.We still have a bunch on the ground and to make matters worse we got an inch of rain night before last.The pastures are terrible to put it mildly.

If they had a soft sided cooler that held water for that length of time I sure would like to know what brand!The only one I have that will hold for any length of time has a plastic liner.

Wfgodot have you come up with that new list of possibles??

Thanks for the clarification Mtrooper.
In regards to the soft sided cooler with water in it, this was supposed to have been in there for how long? A week plus right? With that, I would really like to know the brand they used, cuz of the 4 soft sided coolers I have there is not a one that will hold water for any length of time. They all start literally leaking at the seams (and yes, some of them have plastic liners in them too). I've taken to either ziplocking my ice or using blue ice to avoid this problem. Interesting that it would hold water for that long, at least in my vast cooler experience.

It was supposed to be in there for 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member