Found Deceased OK - Jarral Osburn, 36, Sand Springs, 28 Aug 2012

was last seen in Owasso, Ok at 1735hrs buying sudafed with JC. The two went to go buy meth in Collinsville, Ok then Jarral took Justin home and dropped him off. A short while later Justin called Jarral because he left a pack of sudafed in the car. Jarral stated he would be right back and never showed up. Jarral's car was towed from 6500 N Cincinatti in tulsa because it was abandoned in the roadway. This location is 3 miles south of Justin's house and the car was facing north, as if he was going back. The car was repoted to be locked with no evidence of suspicion. Inspected car at impound lot and there was no evidence found. There has been no cell traffic on his phone since the 28th and no banking transactions since the 28th
This is good information...

Does anyone know who put together the NAMUS profile? It seems like it was family or a friend.

I am so glad the drug issue is transparent, fwiw. It is amazing how many disappearances happen and the loved ones dont want to communicate that aspect.

It is helpful for trying to consider what his mind set was.

Did Jarral have the meth I wonder? Or was someone else maybe in the vehicle with him when he phoned his friend?

I wish JC could clear up some of the unknown information, and it would be hugely beneficial to get dental records to LE. It is way way faster to get a match using dentals if Jarral is somewhere and he cant speak for himself.

These are just suggestions, charok.

yeah im not sure on his dental records. last time i seen him appx 2 years ago his teeth were suprisingly decent ( vs the "meth mouth" rotting) i do know he has hep c and had ankle surgery( the scars)...i dont know "JC" myself. im hoping detectives already interviewed him

yeah im not sure on his dental records. last time i seen him appx 2 years ago his teeth were suprisingly decent ( vs the "meth mouth" rotting) i do know he has hep c and had ankle surgery( the scars)...i dont know "JC" myself. im hoping detectives already interviewed him

Are you in contact with any of his loved ones? They may be able to get a hold of his dentist and the dentist can give copies to law enforcement.

If you take a look at the area via Google Earth where his car was left, I can see why PD might have used horses. It seems like pretty dense brush or trees there. I wish I knew if they used dogs in their search. It seems reasonable that he would be somewhere close to there. I wonder if the farmhouse near by checked any of their buildings at the time.

i reconnected w his bff on facebook. hes the one giving me info on the time line, the elder osburn on vacation ect..i will shoot him a msg about the dental record aspect of it. i personally never met his dad or other family. i do know he has a daughter 10 yrs old but she is in TX

Are you in contact with any of his loved ones? They may be able to get a hold of his dentist and the dentist can give copies to law enforcement.

If you take a look at the area via Google Earth where his car was left, I can see why PD might have used horses. It seems like pretty dense brush or trees there. I wish I knew if they used dogs in their search. It seems reasonable that he would be somewhere close to there. I wonder if the farmhouse near by checked any of their buildings at the time.

id think too they should have used bloodhounds.

id think too they should have used bloodhounds.

They can still use dogs now...there is something very odd about leaving a car in the middle of the road locked up. It just doesnt seem like something a perp would do, if that makes any sense.

It seems like something someone under the influence might do...the locking up is kind of strange, but maybe he wasnt feeling well...IDK. I bet LE has some ping records from that call to JC.

ok so much for the dental records....he just replied saying he had no idea about records, jarral often said he never had to go to the dentist :(

They use Sudafed to make meth so he was either swapping it for drugs, or selling it to the dealer. Maybe he owed money.:moo:

The way I read the circumstances, he and JC went to score some meth, Jarral drove JC home and then JC called to say the package of sudafed was in Jarral's car. But he never returned to bring it back to JC.

So if they were, possibly, making their own meth why would they go get some?

I hope JC had a lot of information for LE, fwiw. He had to know what clothes Jarral was last seen in for sure. At least if he was wearing a jacket, a tshirt, jeans , a tutu...kwim? I would love to see that get on to the NAMUS site.

Does anyone know what time Jarral called JC??

His timeline so far starts at 1735 on 8/28/12 in the Owasso Walgreens. It would be great if the FB page would fill in the day prior and the events up to the discovery of the car...

This whole thing reminds me very much of the Jody King case from a few years ago.

They don't have to be making their own. A dealer will often take the Sudafed or other otc medication and pass it along the line to the cook.
jmo

They don't have to be making their own. A dealer will often take the Sudafed or other otc medication and pass it along the line to the cook.
jmo

Now that makes total sense.

So was the sudafed in the car when PD processed it? that is my question.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jarral-Ray-Osburn-Missing-Flyer-Download/266289110157876

47933_266289200157867_1619516340_n.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/18249

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Jarral
Middle name
Ray
Last name
Osburn
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen
August 28, 2012 00:00
Date entered
11/30/2012
Age last seen
36 to 37 years old
Age now
37 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

Is this the same Jarral?

http://www.tradetag.com/36/36e3793f97109802-company.html

Basic Information

Company Name: CDUBINC
Business Type: Trading Company
Product/Service
(We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Product/Service
(We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Address: 3904A
Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn
Street Address: 3904a
City: oklahoma city
Province/State: Oklahoma
Country/Region: United States
Zip: 73107
Telephone - XXXXXXXXXX

Related companies

CDUBINC
Basic Information Company Name: CDUBINC Business Type: Trading Company Product/Service (We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Product/Service (We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Address: 3904A Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn Company Name: CDUBINC

Now that makes total sense.

So was the sudafed in the car when PD processed it? that is my question.

excellent question i have wondered that myself. if the box was in there, would give them idea that jarral never made it back to JC house. (despite the car being found faceing north like he was making a turn around to go back there) but if there was no sudafed box, then yeah that opens up another possibility...

Is this the same Jarral?

http://www.tradetag.com/36/36e3793f97109802-company.html

Basic Information

Business Type: Trading Company
Product/Service
(We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Product/Service
(We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Address: 3904A
Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn
Street Address: 3904a
City: oklahoma city
Province/State: Oklahoma
Country/Region: United States
Zip: 73107
Telephone - XXXXXXXXXX

Related companies

CDUBINC
Basic Information Company Name: CDUBINC Business Type: Trading Company Product/Service (We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Product/Service (We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Address: 3904A Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn Company Name: CDUBINC

It might be his dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back