Found Deceased OK - Jarral Osburn, 36, Sand Springs, 28 Aug 2012

So....why might it have taken almost a month to report him missing?

Dang good question. I guess LE didn't go to his home or neighborhood to do any follow up after having his car towed the very next day. Nor did the neighbor call LE when she could hear his alarm clock....for how long?? How long had he been with his job...and why no questions of his whereabouts from his employer?

No other prints in the car but his? Vehicle abandoned and locked up. So maybe he became paranoid for some reason? Hope to heaven he's not still in the trunk!!! Surely LE would have checked!

Hoping for a good report, but this is not sounding good. IMO

yeah im not sure on his dental records. last time i seen him appx 2 years ago his teeth were suprisingly decent ( vs the "meth mouth" rotting) i do know he has hep c and had ankle surgery( the scars)...i dont know "JC" myself. im hoping detectives already interviewed him

Wow serious addiction if he has hep and still going strong with the drugs.

If they were going to score in Collingwood why did they buy the sudafed...and JC said he called him about the pac he left in the car? Doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like manufacturing going on....or payment for the score. Somethings off.

Is this the same Jarral?

http://www.tradetag.com/36/36e3793f97109802-company.html

Basic Information

Company Name: CDUBINC
Business Type: Trading Company
Product/Service
(We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Product/Service
(We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS
Address: 3904A
Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn
Company Name: CDUBINC
Street Address: 3904a
City: oklahoma city
Province/State: Oklahoma
Country/Region: United States
Zip: 73107
Telephone - XXXXXXXXXX

Related companies

CDUBINC
Basic Information Company Name: CDUBINC Business Type: Trading Company Product/Service (We Sell): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Product/Service (We Buy): Servers,PC's,Laptops,UPS,UPS Address: 3904A Contact Person: Mr. Jarral Osburn Company Name: CDUBINC

im not sure, i THINK his dad name is ray...and the phone number is a 405 area code which is the OKC/stillwater area...which at one point jarral i think did live in the okc area -not sure if he ever worked for this company at one point in the past? i think the area code in arkansas city, ks ( aka ark city ks) is 620,which i think his dad does live in ark city ks.. i think either jarral had a 405 base cell or a 316( which would be the witchia ks area) id have to do some further doublechecking on that part....

excellent question i have wondered that myself. if the box was in there, would give them idea that jarral never made it back to JC house. (despite the car being found faceing north like he was making a turn around to go back there) but if there was no sudafed box, then yeah that opens up another possibility...

Why would there even be a box still in the car if they went to score??? Unless JC and him were making it on their own; but that doesn't really go along with purchasing either. Maybe there was no run to score?

Last post...on my tirade. lol

Any chance at all he could have been in danger within the drug environment and he "disappeared" in AK with the help of his father? Car abandoned is really staged?

charok, is Jarral named after his dad?

if i remember correctly ( again i never met his dad) his dad name is ray osburn. jarral has his middle name jarral ray osburn. (middle name/ after his dad)- i never knew him as to be "junior" or jarral ray osburn jr. ( as if his dad was also named jarral) the guy on the news clip was mispronounce his name as "jerrel" =the correct pronounce is jar(like a jar of peanut butter) + all (like all or nothing) jarral ( but i admit if i didnt know him and friends with him, if i read his name i might mispronounce his name myself )

Last post...on my tirade. lol

Any chance at all he could have been in danger within the drug environment and he "disappeared" in AK with the help of his father? Car abandoned is really staged?

all due respect i dont think it was a "staged" deal ( so he can get away from some deep (bleep) ya know? i kinda wondered that situation/possiblity too for a second just for the record...however, our mutual friend wasnt in that scene so between his/my friend and his dad, ( i feel/ moo) that they would have stayed in contact...esp his dad relaying to jarrals daughter ( eg, dad has to "lay low" for a bit but he is really ok, or jarral contacting our friend, "hey im laying low, but im alive and ok) interesting scenario, and not to make light of it ( bc in that scene ppl do have to go under the radar for what ever reasons) but this time i dont feel that is the case...again just MOO for what its worth. plus the lack of activity on the cell and bank accounts is what kicks up my thinking something more fowl play is at hand. this friend said that one time jarral did "disappear" for a week due to organ failure and was in a hospital. however, too much time has gone by for that possiblity too MOO

this friend said that one time jarral did "disappear" for a week due to organ failure and was in a hospital. however, too much time has gone by for that possiblity too MOO

What organ failed and when was that in relationship to his disappearance? For example, if Jarral had kidney failure or some type of heart issue, the meth might have caused problems for him that night so he might be somewhere very close to where his vehicle was found. Like in a shed or something on someone's property.

So I guess my questions are : Was the sudafed found in Jarral's car, where did his phone last ping and did LE find his phone?

What organ failed and when was that in relationship to his disappearance? For example, if Jarral had kidney failure or some type of heart issue, the meth might have caused problems for him that night so he might be somewhere very close to where his vehicle was found. Like in a shed or something on someone's property.

So I guess my questions are : Was the sudafed found in Jarral's car, where did his phone last ping and did LE find his phone?

i took as the organ failure was a number of years ago/before this most recent and longest disappearance- never did learn of what organ failure landed him in the hospital. i ASSUME liver failure but i could be wrong

i took as the organ failure was a number of years ago/before this most recent and longest disappearance- never did learn of what organ failure landed him in the hospital. i ASSUME liver failure but i could be wrong

Thank you very much. One of the long term effects of meth is organ failure, I believe, especially liver.

We need someone to help beef up this time line-you are doing an excellent job of advocating for your friend charok!!

Thank you very much. One of the long term effects of meth is organ failure, I believe, especially liver.

We need someone to help beef up this time line-you are doing an excellent job of advocating for your friend charok!!

thank you very much "believe09" i just learned of this news just literally a few days now. (vs in aug or sept when i would think it be on the local tulsa based news channels- we watch more of the channel 4 OKC based and i dont remember anything being mentioned there.? of course between my stepdad and my mom watching tv and then my daughter and her "programs" it could have very well been misssed or overlooked..im also racking my brain to the last in person encounter i had w/ jarral when he was at my job filling out an application. again looked great, great teeth( at least in the front) didnt look like he'd been "riding the white pony" decent spirits despite looking for work. he did mention it was cold and not looking forward to sleeping in his car ( and i do remember i couldnt offer him a place to crash, either i was still w/ my ex-no way in hades he would allow THAT) or already living w/ my mom and stepdad/ no room, i have to dig out my journal and verify the date/ im thinking appx 2 yrs ago/late fall or early winter months?) other than the no job and sleeping in his car i noticed NO signs of distress or depression. i thought he was in decent spirits despite all that?

OK-well we know that Jarral had a house to live in as well as a car to drive and he had a job when he disappeared. These are good things! He had a daughter, I think you mentioned, and at least a father. So he had people in his life.

The one month lapse between missing and reported-I wonder what his employer thought had happened? That he just hadnt shown up? If his alarm was set, it seems easy to infer that at least he had some kind of routine which might have been related to work.

What did JC think had happened to him, do you think? :waitasec:

OK-well we know that Jarral had a house to live in as well as a car to drive and he had a job when he disappeared. These are good things! He had a daughter, I think you mentioned, and at least a father. So he had people in his life.

The one month lapse between missing and reported-I wonder what his employer thought had happened? That he just hadnt shown up? If his alarm was set, it seems easy to infer that at least he had some kind of routine which might have been related to work.

What did JC think had happened to him, do you think? :waitasec:

yup indeed my friend said at time of his disappearance he had too much good going for him, job, car, shelter( even if it was a trailer, rv or camper- better than sleeping in his car!) most definately had family and friends in his life, his 10 yr old daughter is his life. in fact my friend said that few days ago he went to TX to visit her and sent him pics of places he visited in dallas.. then was headed home to go to work, then like 2 days later /nothing. and the fact alarm going off for three weeks, i think ( if it was me) i would be knocking that very afternoon or evening to see what was up, next day max vs 3 weeks lapsing.

interesting too what JC thinks is going on?

Ok the historical weather goes kind of like this:

8/28/12 94 high/65 low
8/29/12 97 high/65 low
8/30/12 98 high/ 64 low
8/31/12 90 high/ 77 low
9/1/12 99 high/77 low
9/2/12 103 high/ 70 low
9/3/12 104 high/ 74 low

So Jarral visited his daughter in TX, came home to Sand Springs and disappeared 2 days later? Something like that?

How awful! August 28 was a Tuesday-I wonder if the reason he was at the Walgreens at 535PM was because he was at work that day?

So Jarral visited his daughter in TX, came home to Sand Springs and disappeared 2 days later? Something like that?

How awful! August 28 was a Tuesday-I wonder if the reason he was at the Walgreens at 535PM was because he was at work that day?

im not sure on schedule shift he worked...but yes that is how understand his last few week or so before his disappearance. i wonder if his job "fired" him after a few days of "no call no show"?

That is why I am so interested in his ping records, charok. Let's say, hypothetically, that he didnt have a land line phone. That all he had was a cell phone. JC says that Jarral called him on that day...probably at least early evening. That call pinged a cell tower. In fact, the phone is going to be pinged by cell towers as long as it was on. So LE has those records I am sure. From those records, they can triangulate his location...or at least where he was when he made the call to JC, and possibly even later. I will check and see if I can find cell towers in the area.

What I am hoping is that his phone was on the next day and his company called his cell phone.

Can you ask someone who his cell phone provider is/was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back