GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

I am wondering if they are sarching areas close to the location. Was she depressed or did she have baby blues?

She was in a difficult position for a young mother with a newborn. Had she ever considered suicide in the past?

1) why drive to that crest location on the first place?

2) what took so long between leaving and text?

3) witnesses to her leaving?

4) witnesses at mcdonalds?

5) why does LE think it's foul play?

Just my :twocents:

1) was going to meet someone
2) wanted her husband to think she WAS shopping at Crest & then going to McDs with a friend
3) yeah, where are other witnesses; we know she did not make it to Crest, so how do we know this?
4) same with McDs - I'd think there'd be TONS of cameras -- I know the ones around the Interstates in StL have them
5) yeah, why Foul Play & not just her leaving . . .

I agree with the post that she has a habit of "men" -- can only speculate that she had a beau on the side & maybe this baby's his.

Sometimes women (and men) leave their families behind for something else; my older sister did . . .

Wish we knew more !

So many different ways this case could go.

Fortunately, the 2 bodies found are unrelated to this case. It was a mother and adult son, (alleged) murder-suicide.

Multiple reporters have tried to contact Justin and his family today and they won't return their calls. IMO, I think he knows who she's with and that she doesn't want to come home, which is sad, but better than being kidnapped.

Multiple reporters have tried to contact Justin and his family today and they won't return their calls. IMO, I think he knows who she's with and that she doesn't want to come home, which is sad, but better than being kidnapped.

Yes, this is definitely sounding like the most likely scenario, given the little information we do have.

http://www.news9.com/story/16326175/blanchard-family-turns-to-facebook-to-find-missing-woman

"The report shows police pressed Justin for a name of the person Jaymie expected to meet but he repeatedly told the officer he did not know anything about the friend. Sources tells News 9, Jaymie worked a side job giving massages to earn extra money but its unclear if that is what Jaymie was doing at the time of her disappearance. The missing person's report shows the officer pressed Justin again about why he did not gain the name of Jaymie's friend but the officer notes Justin became agitated with the questioning. Reports also indicate Justin asked the officer for a slim jim to get into their abandoned van but the officer refused."

If the above speculation - that she left willingly - turns out to be true, I'm a bit surprised this case received so much publicity. Generally speaking, it's quite difficult for families of the missing to get MSM coverage - especially if LE doubts that the disappearance is mysterious. This one's received coverage in the Oklahoman and from three OKC network TV stations.

http://www.news9.com/story/16326175/blanchard-family-turns-to-facebook-to-find-missing-woman

"The report shows police pressed Justin for a name of the person Jaymie expected to meet but he repeatedly told the officer he did not know anything about the friend. Sources tells News 9, Jaymie worked a side job giving massages to earn extra money but its unclear if that is what Jaymie was doing at the time of her disappearance. The missing person's report shows the officer pressed Justin again about why he did not gain the name of Jaymie's friend but the officer notes Justin became agitated with the questioning. Reports also indicate Justin asked the officer for a slim jim to get into their abandoned van but the officer refused."

Gave massages as a side job? Uhhh, right.

If she left voluntarily, why wouldn't she take the van with her? And yet she supposedly took her cellphone that's almost guaranteed of tracking her location?

If the above speculation - that she left willingly - turns out to be true, I'm a bit surprised this case received so much publicity. Generally speaking, it's quite difficult for families of the missing to get MSM coverage - especially if LE doubts that the disappearance is mysterious. This one's received coverage in the Oklahoman and from three OKC network TV stations.

LE immediately stated they feared foul play. I wonder what made them think that?

O/T - (the 2 bodies found in Garvin Co.) the murder/suicide has now been ruled a double homicide and a suspect has been arrested.

From the above link:

They also say at this point they do not have any record of a place where Jaymie may have worked or any places she would frequent

Gosh. Sounds like the massages for extra money thing was made up. IMO.

From the above link:

They also say at this point they do not have any record of a place where Jaymie may have worked or any places she would frequent

Gosh. Sounds like the massages for extra money thing was made up. IMO.

Or maybe she was doing freelance work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie