OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

Thanks Snoopster for bringing me to this thread. I am glad Anabelle is safe now!

Jody Rilee-Wilson's husband pleads to second-degree murder, will serve 5 years

The husband of Jody Rilee-Wilson, a Roxbury native whose body was found on an Oklahoma mountaintop in 2009, has signed a plea agreement that would have him spend five years in prison for killing her, according to court papers filed on Thursday.

Donald Lee Bocephus “Bo” Wilson, 40, had been scheduled to go on trial on Jan. 28. Instead, he pleaded no contest to a second-degree murder charge — which Oklahoma authorities agreed to reduce from first-degree murder — and the unlawful disposal of a body. A judge found him guilty, according to the documents, but court officials said a sentencing date had not been set.

5 years disgusting!!!!!! he murdered her !!! To me that's like leaving a waiter 5 cents for a tip, yeah he did the work and killed her but she's only worth 5 years....color me very Pi@@ed off!!!!!

Piling on here, but....5 years!!!???? He is a murderer. What happened to 'tough on crime' in Oklahoma? Or does that only apply when it isn't a man killing his wife/girlfriend?
Shameful!!

(I feel ill. I can't imagine how Jody's parents feel.)

ETA: Oh, and what about his parents, who lied to cover his crime? Don't they get charged?

The victim Jody Rilee Wilson, grew up one town away from where I grew up, so I have been watching closely and am just disgusted by the whole outcome, but from my understanding her parents approved of the sentencing out of concern for Jody's daughter who they are now raising.

Kathy Wilson (mother of defendant) was charged as an accomplice after the fact, pled guilty to reduce charges, found guilty on another charge, received 1 year in prison and was released with time served.

Jody Rilee-Wilson's husband pleads to second-degree murder, will serve 5 years

No
little726 - that myspace states he is 40 years old. That person would have been 9 years old when he had Bo! Not saying it isn't possible, just unlikely IMO.
Donald Wilson was 40. His dad was I think in his 70’s or older. I’m thinking Bo as Donald Wilson went by was 40 at time of conviction. I can’t believe he only got 5 years. Unfortunately his father Jerry Wilson refused to testify about his son telling him that he put plastic over her face. He changed it to he might have just thought he did.
They are a strange family. Bo chased after a young girl I worked with. She was scared of him. Didn’t really have any reason he just scared her. Later on the rumors had it that he was abusive to a girlfriend.
By the people that knew him even slightly suspected him. None were surprised.

little726 - not sure if it is the father, but someone did intellius on Bo (back toward the 1st or 2nd page) and it showed an address for Gainesville, TX which is where this incident occured. Did you notice he had been arrested for statutory rape?
Yes it is his father

I cannot get Shawna Jones's murder and Jody's murder to become two completely different things. I keep thinking there is some connection.

Did anyone see this?

The Crime Watch Daily show about this case.
I hope young Annabelle is doing well with her grandparents in NJ. Hugs to her , her grandparents and Jody's friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back